Are Mexicans the niggers of Latin America?

Are Mexicans the niggers of Latin America?

I thought that was Brazilians?

no, niggers are the niggers of latin america

I thought that was Puertoricans

Been weeks since the hurricane and they still haven't even fixed their electricity.

Implying there are no niggers in Mexico?

PR are a cross between negros and spanish, but you have a much better chance of finding a pure spainard there than in mexico

every latin american is a nigger

definitely them

they're indistinguishable from blacks and they can't get their shit together after a storm passed by their island 2 months ago whereas Mexico was hit with 2 category 7 earthquakes and was relatively unscathed

really makes me think

they were conquered by spain.

that should be enough of a hint.

yes. no one likes mexicans. its considered an insult to call someone who isnt a mexican mexican.

Americans are the niggers of the world

ahahahahahahahahahaha

Nope, Guatemalans.

One thing's sure, their natives are the fucking ugliest of all the Americas, see a comparison

PR are fucking dumb. Cubans love to make fun of them. We also got hit with Hurricane & we still have electricity and we are a communist shithole.

yes in fact if they are descended from niggers
read Christopher Columbus's writings

This. Even the Spanish blood couldn’t lighten up their features.

Do hatians count as latin americans? If not, it's the mayates.

The Salvadorians are probably the nigger tier of the Hispanicss.

Mexicans are to Latin America what Americans are to Europe.

Hatians are just pure blooded subsaharan congoids.

Superior?

Mestizo are same shit, there is no difference between mexican niggers and brazil niggers

And you are heading to the third world

dominicans absolutely hate hatians even though they're basically the same thing. theyll torture and kill a haitian any chance they get.

A people of related origin with a large population to prop up their economy while their institutions fail.

The only thing mexicans are proud of is sharing a border with USA, that is the only argument they use when you ask them what is good about their country

The Dominicans are ethnically and culturally different from the Hatians.

This is true, can confirm.

nope
that would be puerto ricans and dominicans since they have negroid features

Puerto ricans, Hondurans, Salvadorians, and especially Haitians are the scum of the earth. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

i live in california and wow, i like spics now

This is what a negroid looks like

This is what most Dominicans look like

No, but Colombia is, they move to other countries to commit crimes, also they are literal niggers.

This is what a typical Mexican looks like.

No, Mexicans are awful, but there are plenty of countries in the Americas that are far browner and far worse.

the skin may be less dark, but one can see the same simian features

Mexicans are decent looking people. America just gets the bottom tier. Many of those Indios crossing the border are not even Mexican. They're Salvadorians or Guatemalans.

look all, its definite most Domicans... but there are a lot of red pill ones that don't emulate nigger culture... those are the cool ones.

That's a mestiza, native andeans are dark skinned mongoloids.

Those are ghetto ass Newyoricans. Most original island Ricans look like pic related.

they keep blaming us. as if it's somehow our fault that they can't run their little shithole.
They're fat, short, ugly, and dumb.
If a Pooter-Rican tries to call himself American I honestly get triggered.

We're all niggers goyium

What did the Jew mean by this?

I used to fuck THIS girl. she would cum everytime. Shame it didn't keep her to make homemade tortillas

t. che cuantas copas tenes

>ITT: Butthurt sudaca diaspora

>The only thing mexicans are proud of is sharing a border with USA

[citation needed]

Colombian here. I never met a Mexican until I came to the US and realized. we need a WALL

>Pic unrelated

That's because Dominicans aren't 100% nigger, they have some more sense to themselves than the Haitians. There is a reason Haiti is the shittiest nation across the board in the Western hemisphere and no its not because of de ebil French man....

Not really. Haitians are French-bred niggers and Dominicans are Spaniard-bred niggers

Colombia must have spicy food because someone just got roasted.

Dominicans are often clearly mixed-race. Nearly all Haitians are tar-black niggers/

I work at the border. Can confirm Mexicans are niggers. Right along with Guatemalans

north brazilians fucking suck.
such a shame that those creatures live in one of the most beautiful places here.

Did you watch Scarface? Every South American country has a white ruling class like Sosa who would never dream of leaving and we get the ones who come here because we want to trade in our nigger working class.

Yeah, wrong answer.... try going lower into the jungle.. Mexico is high society

Cafuzos is shit.