>their Sorosfunded bats smash in a few bystander's heads
>national guard gets called in
>tanks in 30
>mass lootings, ultraviolence
>Pacific coast on fire
>the chaos causes a resurgence in fascism
>Racist, KKK and Fascist USA in power by christmas

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-31/israels-new-soros-bill-aims-stop-funds-anti-semitic-donors
youtube.com/watch?v=n7iVtV2F704&bpctr=1509496327
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not even a fascist, just right wing but I wouldn't blame you guys for taking over, these feminazis and commies are pure cancer, hey if you do, mind creating real life Kerberos Panzer Cops, I'd be glad to sign up

Merry Fuckin Christmas to me!

promise not to purge the coonservatives when you guys assume direct control. we dindu nuffin

Sorry, but it's not personal.

>average libertarian
>willing to join neo-nazi tank corps

wew

>implying the alt right isn't less than 3% of the population

At least Soros is banned from Israel

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-31/israels-new-soros-bill-aims-stop-funds-anti-semitic-donors

>tfw my dream of serving in a segregated RWDS will never come true

"feminism" is less than a fifth of half the population and look at all the cancer they've managed to manifest. when the pendulum swings it amplifies the extremists no matter who they are

Too much armor to be a shock troop corp. Maybe a defense brigade of some sort? Good way to Shore up static defense infantry before a major push maybe. Otherwise I'm not seeing the expense and training being worth it. Cool looking prototype tho

when shit gets that bad, alot of the moderates will tag along out of sheer spite

Libertarian here, say what you want but those armor and weapons are cool as fuck.

it's real and it's happening

youtube.com/watch?v=n7iVtV2F704&bpctr=1509496327

kerberos panzer cop is a manga series that is in dire need of a reboot in a 21 century setting

fascism doesnt get enacted until people get hungry

We are hungry for blood

>We
mongolian water basket weaving forum isnt America

Im just going to have my birthday party, the fascist takeover can wait

Why do you believe Soros has unlimited money? If he's a capitalist mastermind, shouldn't ancaps love him?

iron sky is a great movie

And out of the ashes will rise the independent Republic of Texas

Prepare for once again more videos of black looting stores.

But let's not draw any racial conclusions from this boys, that would be racist

I can't wait to be a fashion designer in the new American Reich. I want to really design Hats for the American SS.

Nothing ever happens on a Saturday.

Hugo Boss better do it again

How can you tell someones a Texan?
>They'll tell you

LOL. As a Texan I get this because being from Texas we think a bit different because Texas folk are different because Texas is different.

i.e. in real life

>4th
Nothing happens on a Saturday

Operation Obersturmbannfuhrer Claus

Let's dress up and infiltrate them in mass numbers, wear some semi-faggy outfit to gain instant immunity.
>Antifa shows up seemingly unopposed.
>Divert their chants into anti-trash can themed chants.
>Immediately attack every trash can on sight to pull lemmings into following along
>Media reports on antifa being retarded
????
>profit?

that webm made me erect

Sounds good to me! Gives me a Freedom Boner just thinking about it.

That, without a doubt, was the most cringe worthy shit I have seen on YouTube in a long while...

Can't physically remove commies without a bit of fash

he's a CIA asset, or was. I'm pretty sure he still is. He also has MANY assets for intelligence services worldwide. He's not just a "capitalist mastermind", he's part of the worldwide system that governs most of the nations in the UN.

>implying Libertarians aren't just RWDS sleeper agents ready to go at a moments notice

The normie leftists will be out of work and the commie vegan ISIS never works so they're all free to go sit in the street and screech.