KGB user here, this is what muller is really up to:

KGB user here, I have the inside chess on what really is going on in the Muller investigation. Keep digging, the truth on crooked Gorbachev is out there. He was colluding with the clintons in the 90's to bring down glorious Soviet Union. That is the real story and this video proves it youtu.be/KM54Hczsz4U it's only 30seconds long but without a doubt will reveal what the real Muller investigation is about. You will have to dig deep, obvious trolling is to throw off shills. It's in code.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage

you used bandwidth, time, energy, strength, etc. to create this useless post. i put a secret code in the options so this wouldn't bump your awful waste effort.

Holy shit Qdoba corporation is behind the whole Fucking thing, why?

Round bubble asses is what I’m looking for, GUYS ITS PEDOS!!!!!

He said it was intentional trolling and that there was a message in the video, there are 2 songs listed in the description

Verse 4 of the first song

Sage

Try to be more aware is what was cut off

Sage this skellenton

This is in the second song, I think it’s Seth rich

Wow talk about a shill larp.

Fuck on off outta here

Involved in killing the Soviet Union? Or involved in selling its corpse to the mafia?

American Intelligence Report. .
Thats the name of the youtube channel yesterday there was a big larping session on this topic

I dont think this is a larp, FBI annon might have to make it look like a larp if shit is about to go down. the coded message is somewhere in the lyrics or comments. im looking for shits and giggles but i have a feeling this can lead somewhere.

When did you realize that Mueller is going after both the corrupt dems and the corrupt billionaire cronies in Trump's government?

When did you realize that Trump is a fraudulent smooth-talker and Mueller is the only one who can actually drain the swamp?

Digits don’t lie

Why would there be a shill in a shill larp thread unless this larp troll was real?

Plus he's wearing a Casio F-91W in this pic, almost a sure sign of autism.

/ourguy/

You get a D on this larp. Punctuation, grammar, sentence fragments, incomplete thoughts, not enough effort.

What’s happening

Bullshit, he's balls deep in Trump's and everyone else's tax returns going back at least 10 years.

Did anyone actually read the indictment? He is prosecuting virtually anything he finds that isn't to the letter of the law, including people who are not forthright about any type of communication they had or received with Russians.

Manafort and Gates are in hot water for financial crimes and not adhering to old obscure laws governing lobbying.

Papajohnapolis is in trouble for not being up front about communications with foreigners including deleting his Facebook account.

He is not in the least bit interested in Dem lobbying or anything Dems do that Manafort wasn't in on.

faggot post.

Is it true that the Clintons/Bushes used fraudelent bonds from ‘91 to pay off Russian oligarchs and high level mobsters/cartels in order to dissolve the soviet union? And thus, the expiration of the bonds was concealed in ‘01 via 9-11?

O my god

CIA here, OP is full of shit.

How are you cia, flag is Russia?

9/11 was done to stop retribution by the new soviets? So how long until Trump chops off the snake's head?

Russian related fuckery

So russian collusion was to help donald trump get into office as retaliation for dissolving the soviet union!? and 911 and building 7 was to cover up american collusion with Gorbachev!?

>expecting tax returns to have evidence of a crime

When did Blues get such contempt for IRS auditors?

youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE

Today I realized how wrong I truly was. I understand now the powers that be hate this website because of the free flow of information, I didn't even believe in shills to be honest but today opened my eyes. I realized how manipulated I've been through the mainstream media, the internet social media (ESPECIALLY REDDIT), and my general nature to dismiss dissenting opinions. I want to say that I'm sorry. Manafort's charges are for crimes committed a decade ago, The Podestas are under the microscope, Trump doesn't seem affected at all, and Russia "hacking" and collusion has disappeared completely. To add to that it seems like more pedophilia allegations are sweeping hollywood and the entire establishment seems to be in total chaos. What is truly going on? What have I missed this past year? I'm not a total Trump supporter yet, but if the entire power structure and uniparty establishment is going after Trump he must be doing something good.

>KGB
>Not FSB or FIS
Literally the worst larp thread ever

them digits

A quote from the HLI:
“CIA (Bush, Clinton) cocaine trafficking provided a large portion of the funds that were used to buy off a variety of people in the USSR's society from the mob to high level politicians.

The other side of this was fraudulent bonds issued from 9/11/91 to 9/13/91 with ten year expiration dates.

So on the one hand you can credit these people for taking down the soviet union, but on the other hand you have things like 9/11 as a coverup of their means of doing it.

The Clinton Foundation operates on these principles.”

OP- please confirm the validity of any/all of this^^

Confirmed

Welcome to the rabbit hole

I still think we are seeing expendable people being sacrificed to satiate the mob right now. Still feels to me like Trump is ‘negotiating’ on damage control, rather than actually trying to tear this whole thing down. That’s just my opinion though

Sage

what a retard this thread is set in soviet times you faggot.

this

tits or gtfo. but i dont like tits. and i doubt you have a penis. so. dick or gtfo