SHUT THE FUCK UP GOYIM!!!!

SHUT THE FUCK UP GOYIM!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsGmHKwQ55w&t=92s
youtube.com/watch?v=cY18em5GRW4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3382294/Nigel-Farage-s-car-wheels-sabotaged-assassination-attempt-Ukip-leader-lost-control-Volvo-wheel-fell-motorway-police-confirm-foul-play.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/12088804/Nigel-Farage-I-made-a-terrible-terrible-mistake-over-assassination-attempt-claims.html
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/20/559070267/need-hurricane-aid-in-one-texas-city-if-you-boycott-israel-you-may-be-out-of-luc
aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/wisconsin-governor-signs-anti-boycott-israel-order-171025202319581.html
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/358062-nigel-farage-says-the-jewish-lobby-has-disproportionate-power-in-the
youtube.com/watch?v=u3r5MIAz16E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But doesn't Farage suck Israeli dick more than any other person in Europe?

the system is unraveling

Can't tell if trick or treat?

Geert Wilders is the biggest Zionist cocksucker on the entire European continent.

this. Also Macron is part of the tribe.

Say it with me

>THE GOVERNMENT

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsGmHKwQ55w&t=92s

We’ve also had a disproportionate influence on the maths and sciences. You’re welcome

If it drives tabloids to a knee-jerk reaction like this, then he's right

I didnt think it was possible for me to love this man any more than I already did

DELETE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mere theatrics.

there is literally no proof Jews have any power at all in the US government.

> mfw it's real

Nige trying to redeem himself

I'd say the latino lobby has gotten away with a bunch of shit

can confirm

SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN

And who put in place the policies that allowed for this to happen, rabbi?

>oy v-v-v-v-f-FUCK!

We already knew this, normies don't

BASED JEWS, 0.2% OF POPULATION PROMOTING 100% OF THE CANCER IN AMERICA SINCE THE FED!

Coke bump sponsored by AIPAC

Libs have been bitching about Israel's influence in the US for years, but when someone on the right brings it up it's anti-semitism. Divestment boycotts around the country are totally cool because fuck the dirty kikes, but only us libs get to say that! Makes sense.

Fuck off kike. Chuck Schumer and Democrats led the charge to make it a crime to BDS as well. Jewry is a bipartisan problem.

inb4 this again

If Is-rael becomes as hated as Is-lam, there won't be anyone sympathetic left to complain and/or claim victory about every holy site in the Middle East getting glassed together.

Who would win in a fight?

>(a) based nigel
>(b) a single engine plane

Nigel, UKIP
youtube.com/watch?v=cY18em5GRW4

Just when I thought that I couldn't love Nigel any more than I already do.

SHUT

fucking hell nigey

I'm surprised they stopped at one assassination attempt honestly

What does he have to redeem himself for?

NAMED

There was this.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3382294/Nigel-Farage-s-car-wheels-sabotaged-assassination-attempt-Ukip-leader-lost-control-Volvo-wheel-fell-motorway-police-confirm-foul-play.html
Then the incident was played down because reasons.
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/12088804/Nigel-Farage-I-made-a-terrible-terrible-mistake-over-assassination-attempt-claims.html

>Macron is part of the tribe.
Is he ? Proof ?

Theatrics is the only influence he even has here. What matters is the attention brought to something and theatrics helps that.

Was being a former Rothschild banker not enough to clue you in?

Could just be a shabbot goy.

(c) The Jews

DWS Netanyahu visit.

OY TO THA MUTHAFUCKIN VEY

I don't understand. So you guys dont want jews in your country, but you also want them to have one of their own?
????

>inb4 gas

You know he's a mutt that's part jew, right?

Give me a break, spic pawns are not at the wheel.

>vile antisemitism
>no mention of the claim
inderdasting

Nigel is still functioning, the plane isn't.

Do you guys realize how fucking insane this is? we have a mainstream politician calling out zionism. Shills can go fuck themselves. This is unprecedented. Nigel does not give a fuck anymore. Or maybe he never did in the first place? idk.

All they can do is cry muh antisemetism without any basis. Why wouldn't they just logically prove him wrong with facts? hmmmmmmmmmmmm

really, 139M alaska?

are our natives snowmobiling 500 miles for the exact same shit? it's all the same up there

It's a treat. A Real Treat!
It's too bad his political career just ended in the US.

NO NO!! SHUT DOWN NOW!!

pumpkin icon roll

Turn your memes into dreams and the whole world can be your oyster

it doesn't matter what we meme, what matters is our cream
meme cream(tm)

fuggin rasiss

Is this real?

Öy nein! Wouldn't it be just a shame, if someone took all those nobel prices away!

How do whites get the amount of shit they get for their privilege and power yet pointing out the fact Jews dominate in America despite being a smaller minority than black is racism. I'm just going to start calling myself a kike so when people come at me I can just "hol up mah dead jews" them and move on.

Trump's turn!

Punished Nigel
A man denied his Piper Cub

Questioning them is not the same as hating them despite what reddit says.

Dis was just a warning, goy! Remembah dah six gorillion next time!

Breitbart doesn't give a fuck about israel they hate jews like the rest of us. Yes they say the words of praise so mossad doesnt suicide them, wouldnt you?

YES

WHY!?

He already said he has no interest in rejoining politics.
>goaheadcalltheeuidontgiveafuck.jpg

gene wilders did nothing wrong you fag

If they didn't have a country of their own then where would the Jews in our countries go? Western countries have the highest standard of living on the planet, so sending them to other countries where living standards are lower would just make for economic migrants coming back. The best bet is to keep them in Israel and make sure its a place they want to stay.

>We’ve also had a disproportionate influence on the maths and sciences. You’re welcome
Yea and...
>no breakthroughs except that one dude who is shilled everywhere constantly
>basically wait for european itali-nord-slavs to do the hard work of discovering new shit, then you shekelmeisters move in afterwards and pollute the field with your 50% bullshit, 50% copy/paste regurgitation shit.

Can you fuckheads actually try and be fucking creative for once? The fact there isn't one great classical composer that's of Jewish origin tells me all I need to know.

kek

This is RAY-CIS, The Jewish Lobby Dindu Nuttin

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/20/559070267/need-hurricane-aid-in-one-texas-city-if-you-boycott-israel-you-may-be-out-of-luc
aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/wisconsin-governor-signs-anti-boycott-israel-order-171025202319581.html

You do know they tried killing him another time, right?

The Jews have disproportionate power in the US

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/358062-nigel-farage-says-the-jewish-lobby-has-disproportionate-power-in-the

i cant believe hes done this

well, the azkhenazim who genetically are almost completely European. It's not like the mizrahi or shepardic actual semitic jews are inventing anything.

JEW STATUS
>NAMED

>6 million

youtube.com/watch?v=u3r5MIAz16E

>vile anti-semitism
>literally all he did was say that they have disproportionate influence, which is objectively true and not an moral judgement on the Jews
Fucking hell. Thing is, this might just be someone jumping at the chance to criticise Trump, but there are actually people out there who think like this.

for taking a vacation after brexit and letting the kikes ruin it

What's not to understand about that?

No you didn't. Even if you did, it isn't worth it.

>no breakthroughs

nah you're tripping

nice nigger farage

also half of the posts in this threads are filtered, shills on suicide watch. the ai grows stronger by the minute

GET EM' NIGEY

the one group that declared a dead-end to Jewish physics (Relativity), and allowed scientists to do what all scientists want to do; to create something wild, fantastic and previously thought to be impossible, was so successful in such a shot amount of time, it had to be destroyed.

your patent stealing ways are going to land your entire vile race in the concentration camp, enjoy it while it lasts

the pilot came back for another attempt and was jailed for attempted murder. not suspicious at all

nice try shill, I don't even see what you write. I dunno why, but my ai identified you as a shill

it wasn't you