Papadopoulos & Trump: Don't Let This Slide

Thoughts?
>twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/925226544393371649
Looks like the sheep fucker was a trap.

>6. So, a recap : GP was a 27 year old who was brought in as a part-time volunteer by the Trump campaign, on 14/15 March 2016.
>11. 14 March 2016 - Italy: GP meets a 'Professor' who takes no interest in him, until GP brags about being part of Trump's campaign team.
>13. 24 March - the 'Professor' meets GP in London, bringing a woman who claims to be a Putin relation, with access to VIP Putin people.
>15.GP emails Trump campaign, bragging he can broker a meeting b/w Putin & Trump. Note - no suggestion the Russians told him this.
>17. 10 - 11 April - GP emails the Russian female contact trying to set up a 'foreign policy trip' , which she agrees to eagerly.
>18. 26 April - GP meets Russian woman who tells him they can arrange a Putin-Trump meeting & have 'dirt' on HRC -/...
>19. /..the missing Clinton emails. GP excitedly reports back to Trump HQ.
>20. Now all this time, GPs efforts fail miserably. While an unnamed supervisor seems to have listened sympathetically, when the senior campaign team find out they refuse to meet the Russians - and never meet them.
>22. The Russians have another go. On June 9, the Trump Jr sting. A Russian woman promises dirt on HRC, but never delivers. Sound familiar?
>23. At THAT meeting? Paul Manafort. And any bets the woman at the two meetings above was the same person - Natalia Veselnitskaya.
>24. And here's an interesting fact. GP had another contact he never disclosed, : Sergei Millian. See
>25. And from an anti-Trump tweeter, who connects the two on 15 Aug 2017, but doesn't quite get the significance:
>26. YES. Millian of Steele Dossier fame, see
>29. Either #1- GP went rogue, bragging about Russian contacts & freelancing with no authority from the Trump team (mostly from London).
>30. Or #2 - he was a plant with undisclosed Putin contacts, inserted into the Trump campaign to create a false Trump-Russia connection.

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/papadopoulos-may-have-worked-undercover-for-mueller-to-build-evidence-against-fusion-gps-not-trump/
twitter.com/__0HOUR1_/status/925167334494560256
abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-russian-businessman-source-key-trump-dossier-claims/story?id=45019603
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-now-investigating-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/23/podesta-group-now-part-of-robert-muellers-probe-in/
motherjones.com/politics/2017/10/mueller-is-reportedly-investigating-john-podestas-brother-in-connection-with-russia-probe/
salon.com/2017/10/23/robert-muellers-widening-russia-probe-is-sweeping-up-democrats-including-lobbyist-tony-podesta/
washingtonexaminer.com/tony-podesta-resigns-from-lobbying-firm-amid-robert-mueller-investigation/article/2638986
nytimes.com/2017/10/30/us/politics/tony-podesta-resignation-lobbying.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/30/nancy-pelosi-calls-additional-fully-independent-in/
youtube.com/watch?v=A7HbGtNXdmY
hooktube.com/watch?v=A7HbGtNXdmY
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/10/30/who-did-manafort-and-gates-work-for-in-ukraine-and-russia/?utm_term=.37e05db7346e
politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3
cbsnews.com/news/did-the-obama-doj-let-russian-lawyer-natalia-veselnitskaya-into-the-u-s/
nytimes.com/2017/07/11/world/europe/natalia-veselnitskaya-donald-trump-jr-russian-lawyer.html
goathill.com/
grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/complaint-firm-behind-dossier-former-russian-intel-officer-joined-lobbying-effort
johnhelmer.net/
twitter.com/JYSexton/status/884798506963259392?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/journalist-worked-on-story-for-year-trump-jr-tweeted-it-out
washingtonexaminer.com/tony-podesta-now-facing-special-counsel-probe-lobbied-hillary-clintons-state-department-on-ukraine-then-fundraised-for-her-campaign/article/2638374
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For the evening shift

If you read GP bio on wikipedia he did a lot of shilling in and for Isael. I think he is a crypto-jew.

Aside from that the story is pretty straight forward. He was a low ranking guy the Trump campaign used to say Trump would not be meeting with the Russians.

Seems pretty straight forward.

bayrock. explain bayrock. these are plants with putin contacts. which nobody else has. i mean. why would clinton finance attacks on her own campaign? release the tax returns. i hear he already doesnt want to run for 2020. youre in shambles

Yea - his "ambiguous role' is the only little bitty talking point the left can muster right now (other than the fucking NYC terrorist attack).
This destroys that with that article coming out today about how he was potentially used to ensnare Fusion GPS, we could see some shit.
Admittedly, it's a True Pundit article.

truepundit.com/papadopoulos-may-have-worked-undercover-for-mueller-to-build-evidence-against-fusion-gps-not-trump/
All credit to morning user.
Again - it's True Pundit, but the details mesh.
All evidence about Mueller being flipped is lining up.
Especially, Pelosi screaming for 'another' outside investigation.

Can anyone confirm if the Russian was veselnitskaya? Did they meet in the UK or elsewhere? If UK, who gave her her Visa? She was previously unallowed

GP isn't the one with the Putin contacts.
He was put in touch with someone who supposedly had them.
Current speculation is that he was supposed to meet with Natalia Veselnitskaya.
She made her 2nd attempt later in June after Trump & Co rejected GP.

Wasnt the Russian girl also a leftie on FB? Or am I misremembering things?

i think mueller threatened him with serious shit if he didn't cooperate, now he's just telling them what they want to hear.

So, Mueller, personal and deep friend to Comey, a deep state swamp creature, has been at least temporarily flipped?

Or do you think this is a legit redemption arc?

>twitter.com/__0HOUR1_/status/925167334494560256
GP know Millian, a key 'source' from the Trump dossier--per ABC

>abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-russian-businessman-source-key-trump-dossier-claims/story?id=45019603

Don't know but the narrative 100% flipped a week ago with Mueller now focusing on, at least in part, on the Podesta Group.
>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-now-investigating-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776
>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/23/podesta-group-now-part-of-robert-muellers-probe-in/
>motherjones.com/politics/2017/10/mueller-is-reportedly-investigating-john-podestas-brother-in-connection-with-russia-probe/
>salon.com/2017/10/23/robert-muellers-widening-russia-probe-is-sweeping-up-democrats-including-lobbyist-tony-podesta/
>washingtonexaminer.com/tony-podesta-resigns-from-lobbying-firm-amid-robert-mueller-investigation/article/2638986

And Podesta resigned from his own company--with the NYTimes confirming that he's under scrutiny:
>nytimes.com/2017/10/30/us/politics/tony-podesta-resignation-lobbying.html

We won't know if this truly is a redemption arc until Hillary is ordered to take the stand and wakes up suicided with 67 gunshots to the back of the head.
There's still the potential that this is just a lure to get Trump supporters giddy with mockery before unleashing all hell.

Pelosi wants another Russian investigation - Mueller not independent enough:
>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/30/nancy-pelosi-calls-additional-fully-independent-in/

slide going hard all day

Fusion GPS personnel getting indicted next would be a pretty clear indication that Mueller flipped.

cocainthisshit

Michael Cain
youtube.com/watch?v=A7HbGtNXdmY
hooktube.com/watch?v=A7HbGtNXdmY

So not a true redemption arc just yet and we may just be waiting on Mueller to show his true colors and advance himself no matter what.

huge bump of coke

Yes, but the breadcrumbs are starting to pile up:

"Many of the charges against Manafort and Gates, which include money laundering and tax fraud, relate to alleged crimes that predate either of the political operatives joining the Trump campaign. They primarily involve the concealment of millions of dollars they made while working on behalf of a pro-Putin political party in Ukraine."
>washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/10/30/who-did-manafort-and-gates-work-for-in-ukraine-and-russia/?utm_term=.37e05db7346e

**Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire: Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.**
>politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

Met in UK.
No confirmation it was vesselnitkaya
Original claim was the woman was Putin's niece. Putin doesn't have a niece, which 5 secs on a search engine can confirm.
So now the female Russia is allegedly the Russian lawyer. No evidence if this, just supposition.

My hypothesis is the "Russians" were actually Ukrainians on the Clinton payroll.
The idea was to entrap Trump into agreeing to meet Russian govt reps... Not to actually produce any Russian govt reps.

Yes. She'd met with McCain the day before in his office.
McCain. All things slimy and black ops lead to McCain.
He was central to "dossier" also - sending a private plane to UK to retrieve and then handing to FBI of "matters"

Don't know, don't know if we'll ever know. If Mueller writes his memoirs someday and claims he helped drain the Swamp because it had been eating at him for years and he didn't want to do so many things he did, will it be true? Would he have done any of it if Trump hadn't had his balls in a vice? I dunno. I guess that's part of the benefit of being the one to flip on the other perps -- you get to tell your story your way.

I'd think a Podesta indictment will be pretty clear indication, and Tony's quitting makes it pretty clear he knows that's coming. It'll be nice to have it in black and white, though.

Yep - just looking for bookies at the moment lol (J/K FBI, that would be...illegal)

Michael Cain

>Imperator_Rex3
All Credit to Imperator_Rex3, the user Twitter Fucker.
>twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3

She got special permission from the Obama state dept to get into the country:
>cbsnews.com/news/did-the-obama-doj-let-russian-lawyer-natalia-veselnitskaya-into-the-u-s/

FusionGPS set them up.

They had two clients at the time: the DNC/Clinton and Denis Katsyv, a Russian businessman.

Fun fact: Veselnitskaya, the lawyer who met with Trump Jr., is Kaysyv's family lawyer.

Why'd these two clients hire FusionGPS?
-DNC/Clinton: to get dirt on Trump
-Katsyv: to help him on his anti-Magnitsky Act campaign

So what do we have? We have one meeting in which two birds are killed with one stone. The DNC/Clinton get their dirt on Trump and Katsyv gets his foot in the door to talk about his campaign with the potential president-elect.

That Nancy is no longer a mueller fan might be a clue..
Or it might mean Nancy is losing her marbles...
But for all her crazy old lady meme... She's a smart survivalist politician, so she's felt the wind change, I reckon.

>Fun fact: Veselnitskaya, the lawyer who met with Trump Jr., is Kaysyv's family lawyer.
Can you back that up with a link?..for the record?

why do democrats keep Nancy? I am surprised they haven't gotten rid of her

Oh shit - verified by the NYT
>nytimes.com/2017/07/11/world/europe/natalia-veselnitskaya-donald-trump-jr-russian-lawyer.html
>Ms. Veselnitskaya, 42, earned her status as the go-to lawyer for the Moscow regional government. For years, she has been a lawyer for the Katsyv family, whose patriarch, Pyotr D. Katsyv, was minister of transportation of the Moscow region for more than a decade, and whose son was caught up in the New York money laundering case.

>Mr. Papadopoulos repeatedly tried to arrange a meeting between the Trump campaign and Russian government officials, court records show.

HE'S A MOLE! 30 year-old young kid who nobody listens to, used his lack of visibility to bring in dirt, repeatedly tried to arrange meetings with his "connectionz" which nobody cared about.

>In 2014, Papadopoulos authored op-ed pieces in Israeli publications. In one, published in the right-wing Arutz Sheva, Papadopoulos argued that the U.S. should focus on its "stalwart allies" Israel, Greece, and Cyprus to "contain the newly emergent Russian fleet"; in another, published in Ha'aretz, he contended that Israel should exploit its natural gas resources in partnership with Cyprus and Greece rather than Turkey.[6]

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME!

The next thing to confirm if it was Veselnitskaya who met with him in UK. If so that means the UK was involved sabotaging by giving her the visa

Fusion GPS are certainly at the heart of the web.
Good info on kaysyv.
The anti Magnitsky thing also causes a lot if parties to intersect.
The Browder guy who was in business with Magnitsky .. He's now on the Interpol list wanted by the Russians,
And the us just denied him a visa - which he's screaming about.
And oligarchs like Oleg Deripaska, another Manafort business partner want Magnitsky repealed too..
Deripaska paid Manafort $7million to lobby for him... He did get into the US, but the visa was later revoked.

I'd hope she's noticed by now. MSM outlets like WaPo and WSJ have been signaling for weeks that things aren't going well. They started with articles about how we've all worried about Russia long enough -- Trump really needs to stop obsessing about it and let it go. Now they're getting more forceful talking about Mueller's conflicts of interest. It couldn't be more obvious.

Maybe she was distracted by trying to figure out how to fit All 11 Million into a Dreamer bill.

kinda like that kid who kept trying to sell discount concert tickets in high school but would always flake.

She owns a pizza place.

i also found this

>goathill.com/

Chk.
Pizza owner - confirm?
Wew

Here is where I first made the connection, in a Grassley letter.

>grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/complaint-firm-behind-dossier-former-russian-intel-officer-joined-lobbying-effort

Agree. I like how the narrative changed from the female being Putin's niece... Don't these people check anything?
Don't into any MSM now,, but had noted that the narrative had changed - and the chutzpah of trump being the one obsessed with Muh Russia !

Excellent... Something about that is tingling my neurons.. Theres another connection ...

And Cyprus.
Manafort and Deripaska were business partners in a Cyprus company. The deal,was for Deripaska to invest in Ukraine media and other assets.
Manafort took off with Deripaskas money and Deripaska sued him.
Manafort likes to live dangerously, I wouldn't steel millions for one of the worlds wealthiest Russian oligarchs...

Nice!
Serious question - any *legal* bookies taking bets on Trump being impeached over anything from the Mueller probe?

Not at this stage.
Everything that is being "revealed" at moment was known a year ago from the Podesta emails and Sup Forums.
Apart from some fill in the gaps pieces - like in this tread, there's nothing really new.
The heart of Russian collusion was HRC, and the Ukrainians - arising from the 2014 overthrow of the Ukrainian govt.

agreed, re:wikileaks & Sup Forums
Just fun shutting down the current narrative with the amassed headlines created from the BS storm from the media.
Left leaning newspaper/website links are the best to BTFO the doubters, hope they choke on it.
bu..bu..NO MOTHERFUCKER, THE NYT SAYS

Top stuff.

There's an Aussie journo blogger based in Moscow for about 30 years.
He usually has a good analysis of what and why from the Russian perspective:,

By John Helmer, Moscow

Russia’s criminal prosecution authorities have expressed their appreciation for the indictments published in Washington on Monday of the alleged US criminals Paul Manafort and Richard Gates, and the admitted criminal, George Papadopoulos.

The Russians have also requested cooperation with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and special prosecutor Robert Mueller III to identify three Russian criminals who are suspected, according to the US court papers, of the crimes of pretending to be a niece of President Vladimir Putin; of inventing their acquaintance with the Russian ambassador to the UK, Alexander Yakovenko; and of fabricating a Foreign Ministry invitation to Donald Trump to make an official visit to Russia during run-up to the presidential election of 2016.

Sources familiar with the thinking of Yury Chaika, Russia’s Prosecutor-General, acknowledge that under Russian law, pretending without obtaining money or other material gain, is more difficult to prosecute in a Russian court than in a US court. “Hustling, as you call it in America,” said one of the sources, “is an immoral practice. In Russian it’s called lying, but we don’t have enough jails for Russians who do it, nor clinics for those who allow themselves to be deceived. But America is a rich country with more jails. If Mr Papadopoulos is to be imprisoned for inventing stories, we aren’t sure if his Russian accomplices will suffer the same fate under our constitution and criminal code. We request the names from the FBI which collected them, so that our police can follow up.”

The second was “a certain female Russian national” whom Papadopoulos told his Trump campaign supervisors was “Putin’s niece”.

Sweet
>By John Helmer, Moscow
>johnhelmer.net/

Go have a slice of goat pizza

Remember when that NYT journo lost his shit over Don Jr tweeting out about the Russian lawyer meeting...
Journo said he'd been working on the story for a year.... And Don BTFO by tweeting the whole thing?
At time, curious as to how he'd been working on story for a year.. Most journos can't sit on a story for a day.. Terrified of being scoop (ironically which is what happened with the Don jr tweet)...
So journo must have been part of the conspiracy re the meeting, and been promised he'd get the story...

So tell us how you really feel?

The NYT absolutely knew - they conspired to publish literally fake news. It's not just a fucking meme, the NYT was knew full well the dossier garbage was bullshit

Myself, I don't feed them the "yous".

Trump could and has denied all this but lets face it he's a notoriously lying fucker so I would not trust him as far as I could spit a frog.

And CNN.
Some anons were saying CNN anchors were looking glum...
Well Glenn Simpson of fusion GPS was a CNN hot shot.
What is needed is for DJT to remove their broadcasting licence...
Hard to do, but that'd be the best revenge.

yes!

>twitter.com/JYSexton/status/884798506963259392?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/journalist-worked-on-story-for-year-trump-jr-tweeted-it-out

He was so obviously an infiltrator. I really don't get how anyone can read the documents and come to any other conclusion without being in a fantasy world. Just 3 days after showing up he instantly starts telling everyone he's got all these big Russian contacts that are dying to meet with Donald Trump, he pushed for these meetings over and over, specifically pushing for 'off the record' meetings. It's also interesting to note that he worked for Ben Carson's campaign before Trump's. Remember the Pied Piper strategy by the DNC/Clinton campaign? Ben Carson and Trump were two of the three candidates listed for targeting.

So this goes to confirm their conspiracy..
A journo sitting on a story for a year is just a super rare unicorn...

Now thanks for this screen cap.
I was trying to explain at a BBQ how DJT was never supposed to win.. And talked about the pied piper strategy.. I got BTFO of course...
I knew I'd read it somewhere.
Saved.

Yes it was her.

Yeah, she owns Goat Hill Pizza. It's registered in Panama, or at least it was at the time the link was discovered.

>redemption arc
One of the fucked up things about The Swamp is that some of them ACTUALLY BELIEVE that covering up the elites' corruption is a public service because the truth would tear the country apart.

Truth: Hillary could've murdered a child right in front of Mueller, and he would immediately cover it up to protect her...because it's good for America.

Truth: the main role of FBI director is not to nail the bad guys, but to prevent investigations of the bad guys. FBI director is now 100% about cover-up.

Mueller doesn't believe he has to be redeemed. He believes he's been the good guy all along.

After all, he spent 12 years saving America by protecting the elite criminals.

If you really think about it, Trump ran the same strategy against the Dems. The biggest difference is that Trump actually added a real agenda to go with this.

She's been acting really spastic, lately. She might have Parkinson's disease.

This is kinda huge. Can we get a sourced up beautiful normie version for twattering?

Op your formatting sucks dong. Neck yourself.

And. The echo chamber.
For a decade / 8 years people have not been allowed to express their opinions .. They get shut down fast - banned on FB and twits.
Like at the BBQ I was just at.. Even trying to explain how DJT rode the swell of hidden opinion got me slagged out for "supporting" him..
I keep explaining we were in Australia and don't get a vote in the US presidential election, __ but I was interested in the political landscape that produced him...
BTFO BTFO BTFO... I had to just shut up as people were getting visibly upset just hearing how the mechanics of the US system worked:
She won... He shouldn't even be President if she won the most votes...
Just trying to explain the electoral college: REEEEEEEEEEEE!

So it must bet 10,000 times worse in the US..
The HRC campaign wouldn't allow dissenting voices to be heard... And wondered why they misread the 2016/ DJT zeitgeist.

That sounds like a frustrating BBQ. Send 'em my screenshot and they will be BTFO ;^)

Yeah, I think a lot of times it goes like this: a new leader comes into power all charged up to clean up the corruption, and tells his men to bring him a list of the malefactors. They come in with a list that's trailing out the door, and say, "Well, sir, if we really go down this road, it will take down 40% of the government, 50% of prominent clerics and pastors, 40% of university professors and admins, 70% of Hollywood and Broadway, 50% of media...." The leader says, "Whoa, if we do that, the whole system will fall apart! There will be revolutions and economic collapse! I want to clean this up, but we have a lot of other important things on our agenda too, that we'd never be able to get to. The people NEED our agenda. Besides, real revolution could mean millions would suffer and die. That's not a solution."

They sit and think, until someone says, "What if we made examples of some of the worst ones, told the rest we'll be watching them, and shut down their organizations so they can't keep doing it? That'd be enough, wouldn't it, to make them stop?" Then they decide that's enough.

I *hope* that the very high number of pedos and rings being busted, and the indications out of the Mueller investigation, mean that Trump isn't willing to compromise to that extent. I do think he hopes to drain the swamp without bringing total collapse or war, but I don't know whether that's possible. He may not be able to stop the process once it gets rolling.

Actually, from what I hear, it's worse outside the US. Inside, it's 50/50 on Trump at worst (don't believe the polls), and better than that at a BBQ where people are eating hunks of meat. From what I hear, people in other countries are told that Trump is the devil and everyone hates him, but it's not even close to true. He probably sewed up his next election victory by defending the flag against the NFL, and he will guarantee it by building the Wall.

>The NYT absolutely knew
they all should be on trial for sedition

Helmer does his research, and his longevity in Moscow means he has perspective ..
But he's a verbose bastard..
We can try and pull out the key points...
The challenge is, the network is not Team A and Team B... The players switch sides frequently depending on the interests and money involved..
Which normies find hard to,understand.
There's only John Wayne in his white hat and the black hats... When they are all crooks wearing masks..
Like Manafort. He's a lobbyist for Ukraine, then the govt gets overthrown.. And that's when the FBI stop monitoring him. Cause they don't want to catch Nuland and Biden and McCain conspiring with the installed Ukraine govt post EuroMaiden.
But then, Manafort is back under surveillance once he's in trumps camp.

It's a fucking joke - how many times do we here only low-income folks voted Trump?

Suck a bag of dicks

Tony Podesta, now facing special counsel probe, lobbied Hillary Clinton's State Department on Ukraine, then fundraised for her campaign
>washingtonexaminer.com/tony-podesta-now-facing-special-counsel-probe-lobbied-hillary-clintons-state-department-on-ukraine-then-fundraised-for-her-campaign/article/2638374

Don't forget that in the Manafort indictment, a ton of the companies that he and Gates were laundering money through were registered in Cyprus.

This is true.
It was the same with Bush.... We all hated him..
But he did start the Iraq war.. So I was strongly opposed to that - knew it was a petrodollar war before the first day of shock and awe.

Our media has been owned and controlled by Murdoch for 70+ years... So we are well programmed sheepies here.

Yes.. Make an example,.. It's an old tactic.
Erdogan of Turkey didn't fall for it.. After the failed CIA assassination attempt in 2016 He executed 30,000 judges, teachers, other conspirators.. That "example" was well noted....
Not a peep out of US re human rights... Cause they still needed Turkey and his support in supplying ISUS with weapons and logistics.

I see where you are going with this.

. Either #1- GP went rogue, bragging about Russian contacts & freelancing with no authority from the Trump team (mostly from London).
. Or #2 - he was a plant with undisclosed Putin contacts, inserted into the Trump campaign to create a false Trump-Russia connection.
What about #3 - GP was indeed in cahoots with the Trump campaign. Occam's razor you dumb fucking nigger.

I would never try to fuck John McLain's wife.
Nor have my own twitter account.

>Natalia
I see where you are going with this.

heheh
hate fuck on the way to her gallows

Hardly 'Occam's razor' when nobody took his offers and he left after a short time.

I"m confused about the doc (pic^) it's on Hermitage Capital Management seem to be ratting out Prevezon and the HumanRights Accountability Global Initiative Fund.
Hermitage names names... And these name seem to be ? Democrats ?
What do we know about the 7 individuals named as "lobbyists acting under the direction/control/ influence of the Russian Government ?

TP and Rex float ideas around that seem to base off each other. I follow them both on the twatter. Good reads however IMHO the next arrest will determine where this is heading. Manafort, his deputy, and Snuffaluffagus are low lying fruit. I am more interested in seeing what Manafort dishes out on the Pedostas in turn for a plea deal for the charges that might stick.

Mooler looks to have taken the shotgun approach to this case to see what he can get to stick.

Key things to look out for in the future. 1. The dems calling for the firing of Mooler. This means they know they are fucked. 2. Any movement that the Pedostas make. John has become active on the twatter again in the past few days calling out Pizza and his alleged "hack."

Anyone have the deets on the meeting between Mooler and Trump the day before he was appointed special council?

I have yet to see that confirmed at this point. I believe it is speculation, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

Did fucking Occam lead you to conclude Mueller shifted the investigation to cover the Podesta Group?
>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-now-investigating-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776
>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/23/podesta-group-now-part-of-robert-muellers-probe-in/
>motherjones.com/politics/2017/10/mueller-is-reportedly-investigating-john-podestas-brother-in-connection-with-russia-probe/
>salon.com/2017/10/23/robert-muellers-widening-russia-probe-is-sweeping-up-democrats-including-lobbyist-tony-podesta/
>washingtonexaminer.com/tony-podesta-resigns-from-lobbying-firm-amid-robert-mueller-investigation/article/2638986

What is Occam's tongue on your balls telling you about Podesta stepping down from his own firm?
>
>nytimes.com/2017/10/30/us/politics/tony-podesta-resignation-lobbying.html

Maybe Penderast will have a roger stone epic melt down and lose his twitter..
It's like taking a toy from a child having a tantrum

Sadly she is an effective mouthpiece for the dems. Just like their token negress Maxine and John Lewis.

Politico investigated this last year and it got published but very little coverage in the MSM.

The writer said the entire "Russian collusion" narrative originated from a Democrat lobbyist from the Ukraine named Alexandra/Andrea Chalupa.

>in cahoots with Trump
>yet ignored by Trump
I can't wait till Senate goes balls deep on Podesta. In light of the fact, that many people lost hundreds of millions of dollars on Joule, I think a Fed Trade Commission, investigation would be appropriate (you hearin', Trey?), into Podestas doings with Joule. There is something very fishy about Joule taking a dive. 2017 was supposed 2b their big year.

nice attempt at deflection kike shill. Address the points or keep your jew mouth shut.

They all sat on it because they couldn't pit the pieces together to make it legit. Just like the piss papers. Everyone had it but it took rag buzzfeed to leak it because they have no credibility anyways. I hope they get the shit sued out of them and become gawker 2.0

hahahaahahah!
here you go
(you)x100000000000000000000000000000000000000
Yeah, some low level fuck who kept getting told to fuck off and had his offer discarded is the linchpin to your narrative.
No meeting resulted from ANY of GP's efforts, what is Occam telling you?
Fuck off.

We had an employee at work like this guy. Drive a truck and make deliveries but tells customers he is a manager just filling in. Or whatever shit to make him sound more important than he is. Finally got fired and actually got his next job by telling them he was the number one guy at our company. One day his new boss is on the phone with our boss and mentions that our top guy now works for him. The boss asked who and then busted out laughing when he heard the name. The guy didn't last too long there either. Was completely full of shit. But told good stories.