Give it to me straight Sup Forums, were Romans gay?

Give it to me straight Sup Forums, were Romans gay?

Only on Fridays.

what the fuck

on my soccer team dudes slapped each others asses

why is there so much gayness in this sport

i see one man supporting another man's commendable accomplishment. this kind of camaraderie is what's missing from off the futbol field.

No. Not at all. They mocked and degraded suspected homosexuals. Caesar spent years trying to live down rumors of homosexuality with some eastern king in his younger years. Roman men believed in temperance and even thought that engaging in high amounts of heterosexual sexual activity was degenerate and could lead to homosexuality.

You're probably thinking of the Greeks who were total fags.

Pure love. Amerishits will never understand this.

Joe Rogan said Brazilians all have ass parasites that turn you into aggressive homosexuals.

Not everything is gay, you stupid Amerifat. Why are you sharts so insecure about your masculinity. A guy pinches his mate on the arse as a joke and you start having a moral panic. Calm the fuck down and stop falling for Jewish tricks. They want you to believe that ANY affection and touching between heterosexual males is gay and "unmasculine", in order to keep whites divided and isolated from one another.

Yes all whites are gay and I'm ashamed to be white. You won't see this in niggerball.

Romans thought that eating pussy is gayer than sucking dick.

Incorrect. Romans thought that eating pussy was gayer than getting your dick sucked by a man. Roman sexual views were like contemporary prison rules. "If I fuck you up the ass you're a fag but I'm not." This Dom/sub mentality extended to heterosexual sex acts as well.

Ive seen these kind of games. Its not gay but I dont understand how you get to that level. The most Ive done is slap asses and grab nipples.

ask antinous

good bait kek

Thus submitting to a woman makes you even gayer than gay. Not that I think that.

Our understanding of manhood today is different from theirs.
In Rome, to have a young male lover while out on a campaign was a common, accepted, and public practice.
You would obviously marry a woman; you had to have children, run your household, as any true Roman man should. But yea. Not a big thing. Big in Greece too

Eventually, yes. Which is why they fell, because of their degeneracy.

pidf--pharisaical internet defence force

Not gay, when I played football we would pick each others ass all the time. Just good ol fashioned camaraderie

this 100% .those men are on a team and they are extremely close. they spend countless hours of training and stress,akin to military units. this is why involving women in traditionally male disciplines is not a good idea.

Definitely gay. Gay AF. So gay that present day inhabitants of modern Rome are widely regarded as gay.

That's the jewish club of Rome called A.S. Roma. The right-wing club is S.S. Lazio Roma, google about Paolo di canio

seems freud fucked up when he made new sexualities off the top of his diseased head. maybe we're all at least bi. test the oil of the other mates in the showers. me rikey

Not bait. I'm 100% serious. There is literally nothing wrong with heterosexual men touching and showing affection towards one another (within reason, of course). It's perfectly natural and happens all across the animal kingdom. It's the way it was for thousands of years. The ancients would kiss each other on the cheeks, hold hands and wrestle. I'm not saying we should go back to those days, but the pendulum has swung too far in the other direction. So much as touch a guy on the arm and you're instantly a "fag". This has been perpetuated mainly by (((Hollywood movies))), in their attempt to redefine perfectly natural, human behaviour, as gross and abnormal.

Please leave Sup Forums and dont come back thanks

I've been to england and I didn't get goosed by a single dude the whole time I was there.

You will never understand.

Yeah, hopefully I'll never understand a man shoving his finger into another mans anus in celebration of kicking a circular ball into a net...Brazil...

please stop using socks as a feminine hygiene product

>yes goy, all your ancestors were gay so you should be too

yes elliot shimon all of your threads should be like the fertility frog cult ones we have

Holy shit. El Sharaawy is a gayboy, and it appears that he is a bottom!. His Imam will not be pleased about this

They had a different view of sexuality, there wasnt really gay/straight. There was manliness.Giving a girl oral sex meant you were scum that was beneath woman. Fucking a girl was moderate manliness, letting a guy fuck you was unmanly, but still better than giving a girl head. The most manly thing you could do though was fuck another guy, it meant you dominated him.

tl;dr they were flagrant homos

They werent gay they were just hyper masculine. Basically they are the alpha's alpha made into a civilization and everyone they conquered was just another hole for chad to stick his dick in.

In Roman culture they most weak and beta thing you was to eat pussy. Women were basically chattel used for sex and breeding and any so called "man" who would dare to get on his knees to service a breeding cow was considered the lowest of the low. Even a little twink boy who sucked 20 dicks in a row and got bukkakkied on was more of a man that a pathetic little bitch that ate pussy.

They killed everything in their path and what they did not kill they chained up and fucked. If you dared to insult a Roman back in the day he would beat you half to death and then bend you over to show you who the real bitch actually was.

i watched the game , kekek was funny holy shit.

Getting ass crabs from another sodomite is hardly "love" there amigo

you cant do sodomy when Lot threw his women at you and you arent engaged in fucken grabbems. two things. dey eat da pee pee. and i guess you just love yeast infections and estrogen and fucking zika and super gonorrhea and ineffective truvada and trichomoniasis and more smeg. Amongst other things I've mentioned. Also. Gays can reproduce. Ask ronaldo lol. And Hagar. But clearly you don't care about Bible. To think I said your trip faggotry was cool the other day. Shame. I'll be doing innawoods penis inspections. You will be the first fail dick to be disqualified

>implying you wouldn't eat his freshly shaven muslim arsehole

Some were and some were not. What kind of question is that?

it's the only way

bullshit on that. They glorified vestal virgins. They had goddesses.

They probably ate pussy when they tried to get a woman pregnant, to please Venus or something.

Aversion to pussy eating probably came in after Christianity. Christians cracked down on stuff gay and lesbians did. They probably told women to not suck dicks and told men to stop eating pussy.

they didnt at first, though. when they sold their shoes and chose to live in caves

>Romans thought that eating pussy is gayer than sucking dick.
it is. Submitting to a weak woman is they gayest thing you could do.

Truth. all the proof you need is the low-T bugmen working at buzzfeed. Those are the kind of "straight but bicurious" men who eat rotting fish gash.