Who else hasn't had ANY trick or treaters tonight?

Who else hasn't had ANY trick or treaters tonight?

Is halloween dying?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/do-jews-celebrate-halloween
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We don't trick or treat in rural areas, that's a city thing.

It's raining hahahahahaHAhshahahaha

Haven't had any in the past 1.5 hours. Kinda sad that's it's nothing anymore

Trunk n treat nigger.

I blame the evangelicals

underrated

i had fucking tons earlier

Kids aren't kids anymore. They try to emulate adults because everything is marketed towards 20 year olds now. Kids think its gay to do kid shit. They'd rather post selfies on snapchat dressed as a sexy kitty and then stay home and watch Stranger Thangz 2.

I got one and I'm in fucking Australia

no one wants to send their kids out into diverse neighborhoods, and no one wants diverse kids begging at their door. diversity kills everything

next year will have a big Halloween.

I had one. White couple with their two white kids. Felt nice. Streets been empty since though. 2 hours ago. When I was a kid my street was filled with several hundred kids for 3-4 hours throughout the night. It's literally been 15 years since I trick or treated and it's such a stark contrast.

>be me
>live in hill town of Western Washington
>population 1500
>around 100 trick or treaters so far

Comfy livin boys
come home white man

I don't get them either. Not enough kids live where I am, so the few that do live here go to other neighborhoods.

That shit is embarrassing. Evangelical nutjobs trying to ruin literally everything about childhood.

Yeah it really has declined in the past few years and tonight I haven't had anyone here ok the east coast.

Many kids out running around having fun when I was young but now they don't come out. Sad!

>Every one takes their kids to a designated safe space to collect candy
>Only actual trick or treaters I get are mexicans with shopping bags that stare at me silently or mumble something in spanish
>TFW remembering back when I'd be up until 11 answering the door to hordes of little white kids in costumes.

I can't even enjoy fucking Halloween anymore, I don't know how much more of this slow descent into nothingness I can take, lads.

we are becoming completely closed off from our local communities, it's been happening more and more every year. The blame is partly to technology but also people just generally hate one another now, we are divided upon so many lines.

makes me sad

just because i wanted to stay in wity my gf and watch starnger hing 2 doesnt mean ur right kid

I got plenty of Trick or Treaters tonight. Enjoyed me some spooky internet videos and horror movies. I would say this has been the best october in a while

Got a few where I am but doesn’t seem like it used to be with kids everywhere

It's a combination of many things. Multiculturalism made shit too dangerous. Parents are overworked and dont want to deal with this shit. Adults who refuse to grow up are dressing up today and kids naturally reject what old people do. I saw more adults today than kids dressed up. It's sad. Society today can't handle growing old. I read an article somewhere that said more adults watch seseme street than kids and I buy this completely because no kid I speak to ever says they watch seseme street.

This show is so overrated. It's alright, but people act like its great because Netflix is 95% shit.

>liberals
>no one is happy anymore as the deepstate and jews ruined everything
>niggers and illegals

The only trick or treater I had was maybe a racoon it's lonely out here in the dark and deep woods

it was a good day. i kinda don't want to sleep.

stil gon check out if lord cthuly makes showing

Heres an idea. Turn your porch lights off.

i live on the outskirt of town so no one comes here but most people go to the rich neighborhood or church functions

haven't had any, but the sun is just starting to set. not a lot of kids in this neighborhood. so i always buy ~5 jumbo hershey bars and hand those out.

and if i don't, well then i have a jumbo hershey bar

Halloween is actually becoming a thing in Australia, but we're also already getting lazy shitskins who "forget their costumes", but carry a plastic bag and a carton of eggs and still want free chocolates. The white kids were pretty decent, I had a few witches and a dinosaur.

>Evangelicals
>Fearmongering due to "fake Satanism"
>Real satanists (kikes, the synagogue of Satan) don't celebrate Halloween.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/do-jews-celebrate-halloween

I live in suburbia, and 20-30 years ago when I was a kid, nearly the whole neighborhood handed out candy. In the lasts 15-20 years that has changed, fewer kids trick or treat, fewer people hand out candy. I feel bad for the kids now as they aren't getting a similar experience. I think a lot of American holidays are dying or under attack, not just Halloween.

Last year I barely got any since I'm at the end of a dead end street. This year I got tons.

Thanks Trump. Future is looking bright

Good idea
Mostly the little kids ya get before sun goes down
Have faith user, the middle schoolers don't go out til like 7 or 8

Halloween is starting to spread to Europe and Japan aswell.

halloween wont pick up again for 7 to 10 years when majority of millenials are finally parents

demographics are destiny

I had about 45 kids come by. Not that bad, I guess

depends where you are anoon. Some areas all the kids will now be 20s/30s, whereas other areas there will be lots of kids about.
for example where I am now, there were loads of kids dressed up. none came here, but i dont think its dying

Millennials dont have kids

"When a Jew feels tempted to commit evil, his is to go to a city where nobody knows his name and commit evil there."

I'm really slacking this year, could have been a.. f-fun Halloween.

Just more reason to become the Jew.
Damn better rape those ethnics.

At least I got to experience running around the neighborhood and the fabled house that gave out full sized candy bars. SUCKERS! OR SHALL I SAY, SCHMUCKS!

You might be on to something OP. I have seen fewer kids at my house too and im in the white suburbs.

It’s 6:30 here in Colorado. We’ve had 3 kids. In years past we would have had 20 or more by now.

Sounds like y'all are too poor to live somewhere decent. I'm in South Carolina, have had about 100

It ain't that big of a thing over here, mostly in urbanizations where people live like sardines, out in the streets or rural parts tho? not that big, if anything you will see some decorations and that's it. Why you might ask? well cause it was always equated to devil worship and occult practices, heck, even christmas is considered "pagan" by some.

Also if most of the kids they see are non-white then people might decide to turn their light out and simply refuse to answer the door while calling up their real estate agent to put their house on the market.

I haven't had any but I'm in a fucking apartment complex now. Bought some Fastbreaks for the cute lolis and raisins for everything else but there haven't been any.

No, they just load up and head for the rich neighborhoods

>too poor to live somewhere decent
>lives in South Niggerlina

Same....I'm over near Ft Collins.

I feel sad because giving candy to kids is the only thing I really enjoyed about the whole holiday.

Wait...what about gen Xers?

why do americans pay tribute to candy manufacturers on the 31st of october?

I had two kids come over which was really nice, last year we didn't but then only we and our neighbours were living here at the time.

t. Developing property/area in Devon, only families here are nice young whites so I gave them all a lot of sweets

related bread

I had fewer than 10.

CO Springs here, had about 10-15 groups of kids so far.

Need to make the tradition to kill commies

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

I haven't had any. I told my niece the trannies are the reason halloween is dead.

the jews on the tv said its what i have to do
same. pisses me off since i bought all this candy

It's weird, every year there's more trick or treaters here, your culture is expanding here fast.

I never celebrated Halloween in my childhood, first time ive seen kids celebrating it was 5 years ago, now there's lots and lots of then

I had plenty of jewish tricks and few threats

Me. Pretty disappointed desu.

Ik there's kids living here but the light downstairs is off so maybe they thought no ones home.

Anyway godda eat the snickers before my ol man

>"forget their costumes"
>carton of egg

ill fucking smash those egg on their faces

Wow that's great I'm just salivating over all that South American puss-puss

Not one. Am now eating all the candy.

almost 8 in texas. only had about 10 kids so far. at least they were dressed up and not millennial freeloaders

Oregon seems more comfy from here.

Seriously what is happening? I'm starting to get scared civilization really is gonna collapse. When people can't even enjoy a holiday you know something's up.

wait they actually have trick or treating in fucking russia?

Yeah my church always used to have a costume party and give candy away. So all the kids in my area would just go to that party on Halloween.

I had 2 trick or treaters. One was my neighbor.

of course shitskins will celebrate a gibs-based holiday

Retarded nigger. At 5:30 pm we had 7. We get about a thousand of them every year.

you mean grown people actually came to your house to ask for candy? lel

Less and less kids go trick or treating for at least a decade now. However, many minority families take their kids to malls on Halloween night for candy.

Yep. Just another sign of the times, can't trust people anymore.

Back in D.C. we had plenty but here in Wyoming even in town there isn't any. It's either too cold or just not a thing. They had a big thing here in town on saturday though where they ended up having all the kids go downtown and do it but I haven't seen it happen tonight.

A shame, I already bought some candy.

>Is halloween dying?

No

This year iv never seen so many houses with fake cobwebs and pumpkins at the gate.
Parents and kids EVERYWHERE. It reminds me of the early 90s again.

Kids didn't come to our house cause my dog barks at everyone. But when I went out to get dinner I must of saw 200-300 people out dressed up.

One thing I noticed is a lot of Asian parents were out with their kids doing it. Literally the only people who bother to assimilate.

I still have half a bag. Lots of single mothers from my high school, I think my neighborhood is getting old

Toronto here, I was surprised at the amount of kids trick or treating. I was expecting a wasteland but the streets are packed. It's cause you live in a poor neighbourhood.

where you at user

Fuck off Oregon REEEEE!!!

>comfily watching world series
>it's pouring here in houston
>kids still come and knock at the door
Feels good.

Aurora, had one group of 3 kids. First time since I bought my condo that I've had any come by tho.

my church celebrated Halloween with a costume party and gave candy to kids. It's an evangelical church.

Fucking christcucks ruined it thats why

I had 1 group, but no candy since i didnt expect anyone to do it.. feelsbad

>all the families bring their kids to the nice rich quiet neighborhoods

Wow I wonder why. When can we start saying that niggers ruin everything and have normies agree with us? Like a perfect example is right here, tonight. Halloween is dead outside of white neighborhoods

I got a ton, ran out of candy by 730. Don't like in a neighborhood where parents don't want to let their kids out.

my wife and i are going to houses that are bigger than ours, handing the owners a piece of candy, and letting them know that we live there now

they can take whatever they can carry in their arms but after an hour passes i'm turning the sprinklers on so they need to keep that kind of thing in mind

Flag....

Haven’t had trick o treaters for about 10 years but I always leave a bucket of candy on the porch and go to my land to shoot pumpkins, have a few beers and watch scary movies.

>is halloween dying?
I hope so, it's a wicked death worshipping "holiday"

Oooohhh... so that's the Jewish plan to make us all fat.... well shit can't let that candy go to waste

I noticed a permanent drop off after 9/11. The race war started there and is only intensifying. You don't send kids out to get raped by cholos or dindus

christcuck