So, what's next? I feel like I was scammed. This was the lamest happening in Sup Forums's history...

So, what's next? I feel like I was scammed. This was the lamest happening in Sup Forums's history. We didn't meme Catalonia enough to stay independent.

Idk maybe your guys' flag shouldn't have been literally french fries and ketchup

Catalonia needs no independence, fuck the international leftist who promotes this

>bashes lefties
>has a communist flag
What the fuck?

Well this flag looks close enough to South Vietnam’s. Maybe we bring it back? Make Saigon Great Again

leftism =/= national bolshevism

>We didn't meme Catalonia enough to stay independent.
>We didn't meme
>We didn't
>We

You really believe Sup Forums has any power ? Tell me, do you believe /you/ "memed" Trump into presidency, or England out of Europe ?

delusional

you idiot, this is the beginning of the downfall of the eu empire

neo-western leftism =/= actual leftism

We got a new meme flag, I think that's pretty good.

Reminder that Catalonia wants to become the Canada of Europe, if that's even possible at this point.

>this

I can see how memes could've helped Trump become President. Not as literal meme magic, perhaps, but it was definitely an influence on voters, and you can't deny that.
True that, but I don't think it will stay for too long. Puigdemont pussied out and now I fucking hate him. I really wanted Catalonia to become independent and there's barely anything we can do other than post memes about it.
But now I'm starting to think it's better for everyone. It shows that there are states that are still strong and sovereign over their peoples. Spain has my respect again.

>We didn't meme Catalonia enough to stay independent
That's because pol didn't stood united in the matter. Most pol perceived the independentists as leftards.
Should had supported just for the happening potential.

Sup Forums has mixed feelings about the independence, that's why it ended being so lame.

How can you blame this on Sup Forums? Most of us here didn't even give a fuck about Catalonia, Spain is a cesspit and whatever happens there is irrelevant to the majority of us. You need to be asking yourselves why the Catalonian government, people and police didn't fight for Independence. Obviously you folks didn't really want it.

>he actually believes it

I've got some bad news for you pal ...
Trump didn't win because someone memed him into it, nor did he receive any more significant voters because of memes and Sup Forums. Trump won because he was more relatable to the working common people, people who work all day and come home late to sit and watch TV.
They don't care about /our/ autistic memes or shit, they perceive Trump as a person who promises more and speaks more relatable. He was just a lesser of two autisms

The voting body that here believes they are in charge now, are irrelevant. Even if all of that voting body somehow voted Hilary, Trump would have still won

None of your votes matter and you don't see the bigger picture of how (((democracy))) works.
get woke

It didn't meme into independence because Spain needs to stay unified if our White Skin is to live on.

HE FLED THE COUNTRY

We hate Catalunha faggot

fuck off shill

Cuckalonia was a leftist plot. Crush the rebellion.

>Not gonna lie, former independence voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Catalonia crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the Puig get the nuclear codes.

We did not memed because we are supporting Spain, you faggot

>Tell me, do you believe /you/ "memed" Trump into presidency, or England out of Europe ?
Because many of them have been working very hard on it.

The reason none can help ruin Spain is becuase none speak Catalunyan

Should have made sure you had lots of guns and ammunition and anons who know how to use them. Also ketchup and fries flag is faggy.

>Also ketchup and fries flag is faggy.
That's why they want a star.

>we
nigger Catalonia is a leftist shithole

Sup Forums loves the idea of the king crushing upstart republicans.

Sup Forums loves Franco and follow the principles of the movement "Spain is a unit of destiny in the universal. The service to the unity, greatness and freedom of the Nation is a sacred duty and collective task of all Spaniards."

7 MINUTES OF INDEPENDENCE
>7 MINUTES OF INDEPENDENCE

Spoken like a true brainlet.
>The reason none can help ruin Spain is becuase none speak Catalunyan
Yup,that's the main reason,they have an alien language and they dont speak anything else.
It's not like anyone that speaks catalan automatically speaks spanish,and a mojority uses spanish in their day-to-day.
It's not as gaelic in ireland but it's a complimentary language.

>Even if all of that voting body somehow voted Hilary, Trump would have still won
If you lose you win, goy
what a fucking moron.

Cries in Catalonian

He meant that english speaking anons can't help memeing things for Catalonia, just like we can't meme in french, german, etc. The only language that everyone know here is english.

why is nobody noticing that this first post is the best post?

Sup Forums supports the King and his daughter

Only lasted 8 seconds last time, how long did it make it this time?

what are you talking we are independent stap posting this1!! don't listen to him Catalonia is a republic controlled by a guy with a Romanian woman, the kgb did nothing wrong

PUTSCH-DE-MONG, U SUCK

it not so hard to undertand, look at her eyes lol

INDEPENDENCE INTENSIFIES