CONFIRMED ISIS SUPPORTER

Why Is KEITH OLBERMAN such a loser?

Reports coming in the NY truck incident today was done by ISIS supporter..
nypost.com/2017/10/31/terror-suspect-in-nyc-truck-attack-had-pledged-allegiance-to-isis/

Other urls found in this thread:

anncoulter.com/columns/2009-03-04.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We have no obligation to accept a people that radicalize generation after generation.

They are not American. We should change the whole immigration law to allow us to revoke citizenship if an immigrants family commits a felononly for 3 generations.

Sorry Abuela, sorry جدة, you have to go back.

Keith is an un-American piece of shit who will go to all lenghs to even betray us just to watch Trump fall

Keith has a point, we should kick out the ones we have

rabbi nosebrg?

Olbermann is a very angry has-been joke. Only good for laughing at.

his driver's license was from Florida
that means nothing

>Came to the US in 2010
>HE WAS FROM FLORIDA

I'm american too, fucking bigot!

>Maybe this wouldnt be a problem if he hadn't had got to Florida in the first place

Hopefully he will get kevin spaceyed or harvey weisenteinburgjewed.. Olbermann looks like a pedo

OLBERMAN YOU SON OF A JEWISH WHORE

He was an uzbek immigrant, not an American.

>From Florida

Yes. But ORIGINALLY from Uzbekistan

Typical misleading kike

>usa
>defeating isis
Bahahahahha

>Yfw Roger stone gets banned from Twitter for calling Don lemon dumber than dog shit but this dude can call the president human excrement in every tweet with no response.

He's Jewish?

rare?

>siding with a terrorist on social media and getting likes and retweets
what shitshow is this?!

I've been to USA once.

I'm basically from NEW ENGLAND you fecal matter!

Who actually is this Keith Olberman?

You watched this psychotic fuckdongle rant at a screen before? He's completely out of his mind. No way he doesn't have some skeletons or several thousand in his closet.

Picture should be updated

>live/born in Syria for 20 years
>fly to New jersey, stay for a week
>take a van and go to New York to kill people
he was from NJ

>Moves to Florida from Uzbekistan in 2010
>He was from Florida!

Yeah and Genghis Khan was from Finland.

>Olbermann was born January 27, 1959, in New York City, the son of Marie Katherine (née Charbonier),[13] a preschool teacher, and Theodore Olbermann, a commercial architect.[6] He is of German ancestry.[14] He has one younger sister, Jenna, who was born in 1968.[15] Olbermann grew up in a Unitarian household[16]

ie yes

>Twitter bans users for hatespeech and abuse language
>Keith Opiateman can routinely name the president of the US "human excrement",

Hmmmmmm
Rly boils my barnacles
Is this man free market and freedumz of expression in MErICA I hear about?

The left-wing version of Glen Beck

It's the shitshow that tells you that us burgers are going to have to do a bunch of killing each other to straighten things out. Once it starts, it'll have to keep going until we've basically purged our R-strategist faggots.

So basically glenn beck

>Olbermann flat-out supporting a terrorist over the president

Wew. What a timeline.

When does Keith hang for being an isis member

>(((OLBERMAN)))

So he is not important at all and just a delusional silly goose.
Why do I see his shit here all the time?

Is it possible to get a bunch of people to report olbermann tweets and get him suspended?

He IS entertaining.
Like a rabid squirrel.

Shouldn't Keith be happy Trump finally shut up about Russia

New Australians are just as true blue as the rest of us. It may take some getting used to if you're rollin in from out the back of bourke, but there's a reason they call it the lucky country. Let's you and me together let all New Australians know why.

how is he from florida if he literally came from uzbekistan when he was 22

>isis returning
>could be a isis terrorist coming from texas or any other place
>who is He?
>Trump doesnt really refer to anyone specifically
>insulting like a child
This Keith cant be that intelligent, why does lefties always never think when they tweet?
Keith implies that the terrorist was a isis terrorist by refering to him?

those nu-male glasses

>he was from Florida
>salt life

He could have gotten off the boat last week and they'd call him a Floridian. The same way a Somali "refugee" who came over last year and rapes someone is called a "Minnesota man," or blacks rioting are called "youths."

I bet he practices that solemn sanctimonious face in the mirror

>Calling the president human excrement.

Trump is a fucking troll but I never see him debase himself to their level. These people are disgusting.

My god, the jews will stop at nothing.

I used to like olbermann but he's just a hysterical faggot now. He was also one of the many people who said Trump in person was a lovely guy.

>I HAVE A DEGREE FROM CORNELL! I'M AN IVY LEAGUER DAMMIT!

Perhaps if the FBI was allocating more resources to arresting ISIS supporters this wouldn’t have happened.

Instead we still have an FBI full of Reality Winners trying to get rid of Trump.

Yeah, hes just a guy from Florida. Duh.

Doesn't he have a degree from the farming college that's only loosely related to Cornell or something?

He was from Uzbekistan and he was not American. Nonwhites are not Americans.

>these people are disgusting
You're on Sup Forums. People here use far worse language than that. Stop pretending to be offended.

He's just a regular Florida cracker, alright.

Great point and very true

>from florida

Olbermann is such a duplicitous piece of shit, but everyone already knew that.

>جدة
mohammad bin faisal al khalifa is as american as apple pie.

someone whack this faggot already please

I, also, have occupied space that is designated as "Florida" at some point in my life.

lul, immigrant
>he was from Florida
oh, did Keith just ASSUME all ISIS members are from the middle east?
Isn't that racist?

So what about Native Americans?

He came to Florida in 2010 I believe. Olbermann is retarded.

I hope someone tweeted the picture of the unedited version immediately after he edited it.

As a woke ex-Bernout I almost feel sad about what people like Maddow and Olbermann turned into. Almost.

>He was from Florida

does olberman have any kids?

i forgot that dude even existed. lmfao he fell out of relevancy so hard holy shit, what a faggot.

Those drunks are from Siberia.

>Olbermann's incessant lying about having an "Ivy League education" when he went to the non-Ivy League ag school at Cornell would be like a graduate of the Yale locksmithing school boasting about being a "Yale man."

anncoulter.com/columns/2009-03-04.html

Nope. You're confusing the concept of being a North American with the concept of being true citizen of the United States of America. By true citizen I mean a white man, as was originally intended.

> Florida
> Uzbekistan
Fuck, I can't tell the difference either

>it's another democrat projecting episode

>2nd generation snackbar commits terrorist attack
>liberals: HAHA SEE IT WAS A RADICALIZED AMERICAN CITIZEN, HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK TO BLAME IMMIGRATION FOR THIS

What a fucking nut.

They can't stop cussing at the President. They really are losing it.

ITS NOT ON THE LIST BECAUSE YOU LIBERAL FAGGOTS OPPOSED A MUSLIM BAN
its almost as if they are making Trump's arguments for him.

Isn't being a meanie on the Twitter bannable

So obvious that trump is one of "them" now and. No longer /ourguy/. Hires people like manafort who earn a living working against the American people to run his campaign . Then Trump allows this fake attack to occur to create a distraction from it all.

Sup Forums, we normally sniff this shit out faster than anyone else! Why are we not calling Trump out on this??

My thoughts exactly

>ITS NOT ON THE LIST

Oops! Forgot one! Way to go trumpanzee.

He can't even Muslim ban correctly.

>My thoughts exactly
Republicans control all 3 branches of government. Dems have no power. Liberals have even less than that. Nice job holding your government accountable, shill.

>part of russia
part of the soviet union, that like saying france is part of germany because its part of the EU
what a retard

What the fuck did he mean by this

Obvious shill or bait detected.

>that like saying france is part of germany because its part of the EU
>what a retard
So what was the point of brexit ?

Gotchya, bitch.

Oh, now we don't believe in false flags anymore? Who's a fucking shill now? I'm not the one that changed.

to keep sand niggers out, obviously

It's clear at this point he knows about the >glrumpfffff meme and is just playing along

Shill, you say. I said I agree that Keith is making Trump's point about needing a (wider) Muslim ban.
But I agree with your sentiment about the Republicans.
Shill

Please, the Brits are the ones who went there first and caused half of these fucking problems.

You're making no sense.

Now you're just trolling. I agree that the Republicans control all three branches and accomplish nothing and that I do very little to hold them accountable.
Then I called you a shill.
>What's to understand

A shill for who? For what? Do you even have a damn clue?

You screamed shill when I merely agreed with Argentina. Now kindly take your meds and fuck off

DELET THIS

My favorite cartoon. Yuckssss!

I screamed shill when you "merely" called me one. Oh, and you blame others instead of holding /daddy/ accountable because actually fixing things is not as important to as being right or impressing your ape friends.