Prospects of the Future

I'm not sure what to do at the current moment. The suicidal path of this country and its citizens is becoming unbearable. This movement of deculturilization, deracialization, and, ultimately, dehumanization is taking its toll on my psyche. For the past few years I've just buried my head in my work, but even my work performance is deteriorating. It's like I can feel the cortisol flooding my body.

How do you guys deal with it. I can put on a face and make some people laugh and even court a female every now and then, but not enough socialization in the world exists to better this situation. America is a dysgenic cesspit and its media is directed purely at the lowest common denominator just to stimulate them to sell advertising. There is no honor in our people. Even using the term "our people" in reference to white Americans is considered absurd and if said publicly would be immediately demonized.

The cultural communists have gotten everything they could ask for and yet they're still unhappy. The country is turning into Brazil, but yet it's still too white. Adding up local, state, and federal taxes most people don't make money for themselves until the middle of the work-week. People in this country worship blacks on various forms of media and yet they are considered mistreated. Miscengenation is considered the highest form of progress.

People on this forum are about the only people who recognize this as most people either directly support or are apathetic to this. Older folks can look at the demographics of the schools they graduated from and see how much things of changed. What's worse is that they have openly said they wanted to change this society until it was unrecognizable. There have been openly communist professors in our university system since the 1960's and yet people have done nothing.

I feel lost. Is there any take on this to get me through my life without going insane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PArKsrSvFec
youtube.com/watch?v=d9Xb_PPlRz8
youtube.com/watch?v=ylKnb6WtYqU
vimeo.com/35754092
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einkorn_wheat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't swallow the blackpill. Live a fashy (or whatever right wing ideologt you believe in) lifestyle, actively redpill your friend and family. That is the best you any of us can do for now. We cannot take on (((our enemy))) directly yet.

Ignore my retarded mistakes I am tired.

>People on this forum are about the only people who recognize this as most people either directly support or are apathetic to this.
Only half correct. A majority of Sup Forumsacks may recognize what is going on but most of them still directly support or are apathetic to what is going on or a combination there of. This includes you as from what i gather from your post you are still supporting the system the is the problem.
>I feel lost. Is there any take on this to get me through my life without going insane?
Nope. You either keep your head down, do what you are told and think what you are told or you drop out of society. Either way there is no hope for you anymore. You are on the path of insanity already.

What you experience is the genetic degeneracy of the first agricultural societies prevailing. The invention of agriculture has inevitably led to a loss of intellect in the general population. Individual resourcefulness was not necesasry anymore as compared to a hunter-gatherer lifestyle. These agriculturalists then expanded all over Europe after the last glacial maximum. In parallel, the remnants of Siberian and Caucasian hunter-gatherers formed a pastoralist (cattle herder) society around the Black Sea. The Indoeuropeans. The pastoralist lifestyle selected for a more individualist and intelligent population. A climate change forced this society to expand all over the world, aka the Indo-Aryan invasion. Archeological evidence points at the fact that these invasors slaughtered the local farmer population and took over. However, they also kept the farmer's women alive and reproduced with them, creating genetically inferior hybrids. After millenia, ther inherently higher fecundity of these otherwise inferor creatures is taking over our society. That's all, folks.
t. a drunk geneticist

Go on...

FOR THE TIMES THEY ARE A CHANGIN

It is not easy to get these concepts straight when your are piss drunk. What i wanted to stress is that our (white) race genetically stems from two groups. Agriculturalists and pastoralists. Agriculture has historically allowed for higher fecundity while the intellectual requirements were not that high in order to survive. Pastoralist society allowed for the retention of higher cognitive capacity in the population. These two populations have intermixed,ultimately resulting in our current population. Especially in regards to genes controlling brain development, the genetic pressure of our stratified, uniform society has favoured the proliferation of the simpler agriculturalist phenotype. This is what ulitmately fucks up society. I am rambling ... but I am right!

I have moments of positivity where I feel like something will spark a reinvigoration of tradition and cohesiveness, but the barrage is near constant now. I don't have social media, cable, video games, etc. but yet I'm still surrounded by it even in the daily conversations with people. It just eats away at you. I've more or less lost contact with old friends and haven't gained new ones. They're almost all married (the one that isn't is a minister who does volunteering in the Islamic world to convert them or whatever) and have lives of their own. Maybe I need to get around people like me, but I don't know where to look.

stop browsing Sup Forums for a couple of weeks guaranteed you'll feel better

What's funny is that rarely these intellectuals claiming to want to change everything say it betters anybody. And when they do no one asks how or why they just believe it because an authority figure said so.

what part of the country are you in friendo? I was sitting eating lunch sunday morning and I thought it would be cool to have a weekly meet up of pollacks at the place. I live in a large US metro area so there are definitely people who can meet me there

Keep your chin up and become callous what other fucktards are doing. Focus on self improvement because when the dollar collapses then the societal chains come off

you need to find other like-minded people to hang out with. once you know that you're not alone, and that there are LITERALLY DOZENS of us in modern day society all struggling to comprehend what's going on around us, it becomes easiler.

>The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone Psalm 118:22

>He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

>Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have found your deeds unfinished in the sight of my God. Rev 3:2

Watch and wait, brother.

What really makes our Western civilization special from a genetic standpoint is one fact: a high rate of Neanderthal genes. When Homo sapiens first set foot on Eurasian territory, he intermixed with the local Homo neanderthalensis population. This had two big advantages: incorporation of immune genes adapted to Eurasian pathogens ... and the incorporation of brain development genes which favoured exploration, curiosity and out-of-the-box thinking (eg. the "DRD4-7repeat" gene variant). After this event (and after the ice age which depopulated most of Europe) a second influx of Homo sapiens from Africa diluted the Neanderthal DNA in the people of the Middle East who would then become the first agriculturalists. A collective society with a strong distain for change and innovation. Simple evolutional pressure. Agriculture is cyclic, changes in the cycle mean bad harvests and mass starvation. This froze human progress. In contrast, the ice age survivors descending from the initial H. sapiens/neanderthalensis hybrids developed pastoralist lifestyle as their solution, a lifestyle much more complex and prone to change, favouring innovation and progress. These Indoeurpean pastoralists (who were the inventors of the wheel, horseback riding and most likely iron production) then invaded most of Eurasia and established the cornerstone of our civilization. However, because they could not keep their dicks out of the agriculturalist women they had subdued they effectively "polluted" their gene pool with inferior genes. And agriculturalists had one big advantage: their lifestyle may have made them dumber but it allowed for more effective reproduction. Go figure....

I was just doing a watchmen reference since the main image had dr manhattan

Be more present-minded.

youtube.com/watch?v=PArKsrSvFec

Houston area. Although I don't spend all my time there I travel quite a bit for work. It's kind of nice though I see how awful a lot of Houston is, but I've got my routine down where I run into as few low quality people as possible.

This world cannot be saved friend. The only way to save yourself is through Jesus. All you need to do is ask for his guidance.

I don't know what to do. I am trying to finish college but I have no idea if a job will even be there when i finish. The economy could collapse. The damage is done. Trump may buy some time but the damage is done. Obama sealed the deal with the 10 trillion. We could do a complete 180 right now and still never get out of it. I just want a farm and insulate myself from the world. There is no more new land, no new world. Every square inch of the world is controlled and governed. No place left to be truly free with no master. I feel like I'm choking.
I know what I need to build to live comfortably. I just have the money for land.
I don't want to be part of this world anymore. If i could step through a door and find an earth with not a single human on it, with no chance of return, I would do it.

Super advanced robotics, AI, batteries, genetic engineering, VR...

We could have it all, humanity is about to have the power of semigods in it's hand, and it's ALL going to be wasted on the jews.

Thats where the world is going on.

Ah I thought you were doing that and commenting on the change in society. That's what I get for giving too much credit to a Rebel Flag poster.

You, like the rest of us, were born in this time for a reason.
Rejoice in the fact that you will engage in the struggle for the survival of our civilization. It is a unique time to be in.

I should pray more, and ask more.

Jesus user, where do you live? Maybe you need to move to the Midwest or Montana and go fishing for a living? I’m guessing you live in a major city.

Go to /sig everyday. Read turner diaries. You'll figure out the rest

You need a platform to speak that information.

The future for the white race is transhumanism.

Go back to /leftypol/.

I've noticed that when it comes to technology. So much potential but most of it goes nowhere. They would rather soak up investor money or government bucks and never bring it to market. Very common these days.
My grandpa builds small custom planes was telling me about a diesel airplane engine they have been working on for decades. They have no plan in finishing or improving it. They just show off the prototype and bilk investors all the time.
Its like cancer research or any other improvement. Why bother working so hard when you get money just for trying?

I'm the same way bud. But I'm going to earn my money and carve out my own spot in this world by buying up a bunch of land in the Western US. Someday I'll get out of this rat race, but first I must win it.

I'm just gonna get some land in the mountains and wilderness maybe in Montana or northern Idaho. I think a cabin or one of those tiny houses is all I'd need. I want to be as far away from major metropolitan areas as soon as possible because I get the feeling shit is going down within 20 years.

Every day the dollar gets weaker and weaker. I've made sacrifice after sacrifice to keep my head above water. I can't lower my standard of living any more. Unless I want to live in a tent.
I live in a cold ass, busted up, camper from the 80s.

I don't know what the fuck that is and I don't know why you would associate my post with anything left-wing or progressive. I didn't come here to demoralize anybody.

Our society does not want to hear it. "Equality" is all. And equality in this sense does only mean that everyone should be equally shitty. However, the evidence is all over the place ... look at population genetics, put together what scientists are afraid to speak out loud because of society's pressure. Put your hope and your faith in the development of PROPER eugenics. Not the unscientific bullshit the Nazis were trying to achieve.

It saddens me. It frustrates me. Our species has a manifest destiny and we are throwing it away because we rely on the propagation of our most inferior qualities.

Heidegger helps you get a mental, spiritual handle on everything that's happening. From the West's false assumptions to its mode of technology.
There are even continuations of Heidegger that pop up here and there. Deleuze has the best sequal to Heidegger's downer of an assessment of the world. Peter Theil has a great book he gives talks about called competition is for losers, which he got from a French philosopher, who got his philosophy from Heidegger's "the One" vs 'authentic being'.

Dig in to Heidegger.

>Prospects of the Future
lol
just stopped in this thread for keks

I feel exactly the same, but I'm in not financial position to make that move yet. If only I was born in the 80s...

I find myself saying that a lot. At the very least I wish i got into oil and gas as soon as i got out of high school. I'm 29 now and i feel like I will be poor for the rest of my life.

I am with you, user. I understand your feelings, I feel the same way myself. There is no new land, no new frontier, nothing to achieve anymore. I too feel like I am choking. Choking on stupidity, on being surrounded by people of a degree of stupidity that it hurts my every sense!

We, and I mean "we", not this genetically inferior herd of cattle ripe for the slaughter, always content with the status quo, we long for a new frontier, for everlasting progress, new lands, new ideas, never content with what we have achieved. Our ambition is stunted by a society only based on the common denominator.

>don't swallow the black pill

why ?

the meme is real:

born too late to explore the world. born too early to explore the solar system. born just at the right time to see western civilization collapse and society turn into a hyper consumerist cesspoll

I still prefer Nietzsche to Heidegger although his works are mainly based on opposition against Christian morality which may have skewed but not invalidated his philosophical core beliefs.

The fact that I am even more piss drunk than before and that you are stating the blatantly obvious is taking me really down right now, man. Thx, I have a personal crisis right now ... but at least it straightens the mind. May the following generation have the possibilities that I am barred from... I seek my solace in the study of scientific progress and hope for the betterment of mankind.

>Mat 24:5 - And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you.
>Mat 24:5 - “For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.
>Mat 24:6 - “And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
>Mat 24:7 - “For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences,[fn] and earthquakes in various places.
>Mat 24:8 - “All these are the beginning of sorrows.
>Mat 24:9 - “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.
>Mat 24:10 - “And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.
>Mat 24:11 - “Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.
>Mat 24:12 - “And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.
>Mat 24:13 - “But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
Hang in there. You haven't got much longer to go.

I do put my hope in the fact that my genes, and other people's genes responsible for this longing for exploration, will surive the inevitable downfall of our society ... simply because these genes may be needed in the unlikely new dawn of mankind.

We are surviving a behavioral sink which will lead to the collapse of this nation. When everything falls apart, life will be exciting again, and the cycle will start anew.

Time for you to take the Bunny-pill, friend

youtube.com/watch?v=d9Xb_PPlRz8

Watch the video, subscribe, say something nice to her.

life dealt this kid an unbelievable shit hand and she is happy, kind, and sweet and has brought out good from even the most deranged and soul-less b-tards.

What's your excuse for feeling sorry for yourself?

Heidegger's questioning of what we always assumed 'being' was is much bigger than anything Nietzsche did. Later Heidegger is profound too. Plus the Jews REALLY hate Heidegger.

To me he's much more significant.
You don't have to choose one over the other.
Have you read Heidegger's 'The Question Concerning Technology'?
Nietzsche's 'Will to Power' is the basis of Heidegger's understanding of the current mode of being. Technicity.
The being of beings was for everything to make sense to the Ancient Greeks in terms of Gods that shone themselves through moods.
For us the being of beings is for everything to be put into and summoned out of a database.

Heidegger calls all of the West as a will towards power. Storage of everything as a power store for human centric ends instead of listening to being, (he gets pretty ambiguous after making this point).
But his point was not everything has to make sense in terms of efficiency.

It's a damn shame.
We could reach spectacular heights, but we are too much self-absorbed in nigger music, feminism and all that shit.

It's depressing.

>The invention of agriculture has inevitably led to a loss of intellect
this

Very likely the ten millennia of glaciation and the sudden return of arctic weather about 10,000 B.C. cut the European living standard down to a bare survival level. Only the best genetic stock managed to muddle through, while almost all the rest died of starvation or cold. When good weather returned, the survivors were ready to invent and adapt to new ways of living; ready for agriculture and animal husbandry; ready for the mining and refining of metals. Then, as amateur farmers learned how to make two stalks of wheat grow where one had grown in the wilds, there was another age of proliferation accompanied by deterioration.

We know that brain size and intelligence tended to increase under the severe natural selection which food-gathering and hunting imposed. We know that the increase apparently ceased with the advent of mixed agriculture. It is not difficult to see why this should have occurred, for food production permitted millions with lesser brains to survive who would not have qualified for survival under the more rigorous selection of the hunting stage.

sometimes the only thing that keeps me going is the romantic idea that someday, my unborn children will have much greater opportunity than I could ever dream of. for them I suffer

Our collective conscious understands what is going on but as Individuals we are all expressing it in different ways.

I live in Houston too. You should start lifting if you don't already

Alright, alright, I will look into Heidegger more closely. My affinity for Nietzsche may come from my inherent frustration. Nietzesche was frustrated as fuck ... kinda resonates with my current feelings. I am a lazy fuck and tend to read stuff rather slobbily. May be that I simply overlooked one of Heidegger's main points. Your argument sounds considered valid at least which makes you one of the few on this board....

You have put it more understandable than I was able to do in my drunken stupor. Thx., user!

At least one thing to suffer for! Beautiful picture btw ... bittersweet

an hero

your job is to give witness. If you complain about others and criticize them, prove they're wrong, by living your life in a different way, and prove that this better way is possible. Set standards, this is what the aristoi were about

I don't mean to just promote him because I'm in a Heideggarian wormhole.

When you learn about Heidegger's critique all psychology and Jewish intellectualism becomes irrelevant. Like learning you've been using a totally incorrect map.

There is no problem of 'other minds'. Mental content has almost zero significance. There is no inner vs outer. There is no 'model' of the world in our minds. There's no such thing as genius. Most political philosophy (esp of the left) becomes totally baseless.

Heidegger also injects a huge amount of irrationality underneath everything and you see how all the bad art and bad 'post-truth' ideas are just people who have bad, fourth hand understandings of his points.

He's known as the most significant philosopher of the 20th century. He was a Nazi and anti Jew in spirit and overtly so the post war world doesn't know about his work, outside of certain circles. The masses know nothing about him.

brainlet here, where can i learn more friend, im not a philosophy savant. tried reading ride the tiger, most of the references went over my head desu

>The suicidal path of this country and its citizens is becoming unbearable. This movement of deculturilization, deracialization, and, ultimately, dehumanization is taking its toll on my psyche.

Adolf Hitler thought the same thing after WW1. Do with that what you will

jesus fuck this is pathetic.

I feel you user, I deal with these thoughts too. I've been working on myself and I hope to have kids soon.

I worry we will never be able to put the toothpaste back in the tube so to speak. Not enough people care about the truth but more people are waking up and maybe our voices will eventually get heard and lead to change. I only worry people start to wake up but then get hijacked into causes that don't really address the issues or go against their interest.

>I only worry people start to wake up but then get hijacked into causes that don't really address the issues or go against their interest
truth in the end always finds itself out, or if not the truth, then the most pressing issue, you can't delude people forever, hijacking people is only tensions growing

I was a horrible student too.
I've found most higher subjects; philosophy, calculus, computer science, have a special language of a few key terms that hang together and refer to each other and depend on each other to make sense.
To learn them you just repeat over and over and over and over from videos, tutorials, and infographs until you break into the vocabulary.
Videos below. But Heidegger had a few terms.
>Present at hand
Is a mode of being when something is not in use and you are intellectualizing its properties. Like: the hammers head is metal and weighs x.
>Ready-to-hand
When something is working and you pay no mind to it. Like a hammerer. The zen of hammering.
>Unready-to-hand
When the hammer's head flies off and your mind focuses on the hammer. Much like your shoe laces. Reading this now; have you thought about your shoe laces once today? Not unless they came untied or looking down at them now and you gaze at them Present at hand style.

Start with these concepts. Learn more of Heidegger's made up terms. He uses it to break town subjectivity. (Another term; by 'subject' don't think school 'subject' like math. With Heidegger it's always in terms of subject vs object, and it's a constructed, bad philosophy).
Deleuze; a predecessor to Heidegger says the Jews INVENTED 'the subject'.

Links.
This Heideggerian seems to be Jewish himself. Some don't like him but I think he's Ok to get you started.
youtube.com/watch?v=ylKnb6WtYqU

A little taste of 'Later Heidegger'
vimeo.com/35754092

This

Join the ethnostate discord

Don't swallow the black pill because it is a self fulfilling prophecy. I've fallen for it too before, and it brings you nothing but more unhappiness, more time looking for depression porn, more time having suicidal thoughts.
We can get through this but everyone needs to stick together and self improve. You are valuable, you matter, you are not the descendant of fearful cowards, and even if you think you are, you can always redeem yourself.
They want you to swallow the black pill. Look for the onslaught on your psyche in their propaganda, it's glaring

The only way to do it is to channel his spirit.

We all must become our own Hitlers, stamping out the evils of the world and forging a new world in our own image through the sheer power of will.

thank you kindly

You are the most intelligent writer I’ve read in regard to race and genetics. These arguments cannot be countered in a true debate.

Another massive issue in our society is the elimination of free speech. Only through continuous heated debate/competition can we perpetually improve. The Marxist left has effectively silenced any opposition through the labels “anti-Semitic”, “racist”, “bigot”, and “priveledged” which the brown masses exclaim with glee to assuage their inferiority complex.

Have a kid. Really popped me out of the depression. Gives you something to fight for, a stake in the game.

Just hold on friend. It will get worse before it gets better. War is coming and the world is going to go through a drastic change. We will win and prosper or perish at the hands of the eternal jew. Either way shit is going down soon so buckle up cause life won't be boring for much longer and at that point at least you will have ideas of the future to drive you forward and hopefully too we have a leader and country we can devote or lives too.

its game over user, just watch it burn... go get your smores

The prospect of Cybernetic augmentation and robot waifus keep me going

Find a wife and impregnate her to create white babies.

Live a natural, rural lifestyle.

Raise your kids right, have your wife homeschool.

Provide for your family.

In other words, BE A FUCKING MAN, WHITE MAN. Quit your sissy bitching and get at it.

People are waking up, but it's going to get worse before it gets better. The rest of us need you too so hang in there. Eat healthy, exercise, and find like minded people to build your tribe.

This is a completely retarded post. None of your theory is backed up by real science and history mr """"""Geneticist""""". How do I know this? Because the indigenous Indians of the IVC were cattle herders thousands of years BEFORE the Indo Europeans arrived in Aryavarta.

Sounds like you did your research from some Max Muller/Nazi books, kys inbred white manlet.

The only groups of any significance who are pastoralists nowadays are Turkic and Mongolian peoples.

So effectively what you're saying is that Turks are now the master race

Learn Russian and move to a quaint little town in Russia.

>Very likely the ten millennia of glaciation and the sudden return of arctic weather about 10,000 B.C. cut the European living standard down to a bare survival level. Only the best genetic stock managed to muddle through, while almost all the rest died of starvation or cold. When good weather returned, the survivors were ready to invent and adapt to new ways of living; ready for agriculture and animal husbandry; ready for the mining and refining of metals. Then, as amateur farmers learned how to make two stalks of wheat grow where one had grown in the wilds, there was another age of proliferation accompanied by deterioration.

Wheat (and agriculture generally) was first cultivated in the Near East, not "Europe" Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einkorn_wheat

In fact, the place where wheat was originally cultivated is now in Turkey. Of course, the people who now live there are not of the exact same original genetic stock—obviously there is interbreeding and so forth, with the newest arrivals being... Turkic pastoralists from Central Asia who managed to conquer and subdue the agriculturalists.

I used to feel the same way. Do yourself a favor and read an old newspaper from say, the 1970s. You would be surprised how similar the headlines are to today. Our Final Doom has been right around the corner for a long time, and it's possible, and even likely, that you'll die of old age before, possibly by mere days, the apocalypse ends it all.

Don't let the black pill poison you.

>/thread
Even if you can't win; the opposing viewpoint that they provide you is one of nihilistic hedonism. So just warp that nihilistic hedonism to fit with the goal of restoring the family unit, and discouraging this degenerative and provably false narrative pushed by the establishment. Read books by Jared Taylor, read the common philosophy - Aristole, Socrates, Plato and then some. And focus on aiding that general goal in whatever way you can - but primarily, use it as motivation to better yourself and those around you. It's not going to be easy - but we're gaining momentum for the first time in a long time. This hasn't been a youth movement since the 1980s. And it is most definitely one now. There's hope in the youth, that's something shared across all cultures because it's a reflection of what tomorrow will be. Trump is not the remedy he is the first in a wave of a long battle that is not going to end no matter what anymore. These young men are not going to go back to sleep - you don't go back to the blue pill. But you will hear it from share blue shills.

But born at just the right time to swing the most important election in modern history by the magic of shit posting.
The war still needs to be won, but we're at least winning the battles.
Nobody predicted us. We are new. We destroy Communists.
Our forebears and founders would be confused by us, certainly.
But I think they'd be proud of the ruin we've brought to the enemies of our people.

We pull this shit off and save Western Civilization, we'll have become what the founding fathers knew we could be.

You can only call it unscientific in retrospect though

It's the most amazing time to be alive ever. Help spread information and watch the world change before your eyes.

i also live in houston, we are like minded so dont feel alone, this time of year always sucks for us, probably just seasonal depression setting in, smoke some good weed and chill

That's fucking depressing user
Now I feel worse

good posts
drunkie
moar pls

what do you mean, dude?
2070 is going to be great
Ill produce a lot of milk

Do you live in Manhattan? Try getting out. I've never even been there but it sounds like Hell.

Have you considered the Free State Project?

In case you hadn't noticed, there's a mass awakening going on right now.

How long ago did you wake up?

oh, houston.