Least cucked countries in Europe

As a Burger, if I wanted to visit Europe which countries would be the least cucked and least likely to be overrun by muslims?

Obviously Sweden, the UK, France, Germany, and Belgium are overrun and lets face it lost causes at this point. I didn't get to visit them by now so what's the point?

I have interest in places the Vikings and Saxons have history in, and to a lesser degree the Germanic peoples and the Romans.

Is there anywhere left that still is largely proud of maintaining its European roots?

Poland objectively

Poland

We have fascist monuments untouched here. + radical muzzie preachers are arrested and deported (not given welfare like in britbongistan) and racism is alive and well

What is there to see in Poland? Serious question.

Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary.

Czech Repub, they're legit.

I want to see shit older than fascism.

Come to shmall nation of Isle of Man. Pretty liberal but only 400 niggers in total here so its a gud payoff

I'll add a question to this, I'm going to Norway for a week in March. Where should I visit? I want to see the beautiful Norwegian history and landscape and minimal niggers/sandniggers. I could stop by Sweden for a day, what's the least cucked area of Sweden to visit. Thanks lads

poland, czech rep, hungary, northern ireland and isle of man.

uhh... colosseum? every single roman ruin located in and around rome? there's a load of things to see here goy. come learn history.

Nice get. Are ALL of the Nordic countries cucked beyond belief? I'm About to finish a course on the history of Vikings and wouldn't mind visiting those areas sometime.

Sweden is cucked beyond relief, Norway isn't.

Just avoid Oslo.

Finland is doing better than pretty much every other European country that isn't ex-commie. Helsinki has some shitskins but it's nothing compared to London, Stockholm, Amsterdam etc.

>As a Burger, if I wanted to visit Europe which countries would be the least cucked and least likely to be overrun by muslims?

The Balkans. I liked Montenegro, Bosnia and Albania the most. However, which ever path destiny leads you to is as good as any if you learn something about yourself.

Thanks my man. That's what I was thinking too

There is plenty to see. What is interesting you the most?

Turkey

Rare

This. Finns may be drunks but they are at least half uncucked

Just stay away from tourist areas and major cities and any european country is fine. I just spent a month in england and another in northern italy and I had a great time. No european country is as infested with browns as we are.

With you liking those countries, I take it you like mountains.

Turkey

I saw like 3 niggers the whole 10 days I was in Tampere (2nd biggest city), and a handful of Turks working in fast food places. Every Finn I met was redpilled. This WAS two years ago, I should add.

I hear Northern Ireland is the only based part of the UK

My next trip to Europe I'm going to NW Russia and Finland. Cannot wait.

is switzerland cucked? I traveled through Europe for like 3 weeks this past summer with my stepbrother. Every country seemed pretty cucked except switzerland. Only immigrant I saw sold me kebabs which I was ok with. also entire time I was in the country I saw gun ranges and constantly heard rifle fire echo through the mountains. Lots of hot chicks and v6 trucks. Did I just experience a nice weekend in switzerland or is it really that nice?

You can call Turkey many things but not 'cucked'. If you come as a tourist, don't go to Istanbul. Aegan or Medierranean coasts are best for a tourist.

There are a few places with barely any shitskins. Cornwall and Cumbria off the top of my head.

Lots of Albanians, not so many Arabs and Africans.

Belarus

Brazil.

>being this new

My moms side of the family is ancestrally Scottish. In my youth I thought seeing the highlands and visiting Scotch distilleries would be awesome. I am ashamed to say I have Scottish in me these days.

MALTA, end of discussion

Ya but I said I want to avoid Muslims.

Just for shits and giggles, what happens if you go to Istanbul and walk around and ask people where Constantinople is? Or what if I ask random strangers where are all the Armenians at?

Would I get attacked or arrested? Serious question.

The most underrated country in Europe

>Vikings and Saxons have history in
Pretty much fucked there too. The slavs are your best bet: great architecture, good food, pretty cheap... Everything americans would love about Europe.

But if you really want to have the germanic/saxon/viking experience: stay away from the big cities. Plenty of the real deal in towns only a few miles from there. Sweden, UK, France, Germany and Belgium can be great if you pick the right spot (I repeat: avoid the big cities).

Literally the North Korea of Europe.

Come to Spain during the Holy Week, it's one of the most based Christian experiences. Cucks stay at home crying during this festival.