Hitler took her from me. I'll never forgive him

Hitler took her from me. I'll never forgive him.

Is this you?

>took her from me

In that case he was doing her a favor

>tfw will never look into Anne's beautiful blue eyes after a night of passionate lovemaking, placing my hand on her massive, hard, and swollen belly, feeling the child that's the only thing keeping the two of us from being even closer together kick responsively, running my fingers through her curly chocolate hair, kissing her and listening to her purr as our three hearts beat in unison.

feelsbadman

I LOVE YOOUUUUU JESUS CCCCHHRIISTTT

>beat me to it

Kek

>ywn take a nine month pregnant Anne Frank out picnicking on a nice summer day
>ywn sneak to a nice spot hidden out of the way with her
>ywn become dismayed at how hot and tired she is and suggest maybe she should cool down by taking off some of her clothes
>she'll never slowly start pulling off her dress before realizing what you're actually trying to get her to do
>she'll never go like "screw it" and play along anyway
>ywn fuck your beautiful, nearly ready to burst Anne right there in the tulip fields
>ywn fill your sweet love oven with your seed as the sun sets over the Netherlands
>ywn hold hands as you both lie exhausted for the longest time
>ywn watch on smugly as she grabs a rag she uses to clean up your oozing jizz
>ywn be caught by an eldery farmer who while initially angry that you trespassed on his property, realizes you're just a pair of young lovebirds who didn't mean any harm and kindly asks you to clean up and leave
>ywn take Anne back to the car with the naughtiest look on your faces
>ywn put your hand on her belly and feel the baby kicking excitedly and giggle together at the thought of a little one soon joining you

Ann Frank was a hoax a university said that all the diary pages were made in 1951

shes as fake as this girl and some dumbass mumble rapper has her tattooed on his face

But now we have Israel. Ayn Rand looked better when she was younger I will admit

I know,

feelsbadman

Got room for another?

Dust in the wind, OP.

I didn't realize Shadman wrote children's books too...

We have a new Jewess lust object.

wtf...

THE ONLY GIRL I EVER LOOOOOOOOVED

If only we had a time machine my terrorist friend

Has Shadman ever make an Anne Frank yet?

She was described as a promiscous slut

He needs to draw the copypasta already

Please tell me that’s a well-done edit and not OC...