>>147422317

I might go and park my van in the middle of a busy intersection until the cops tow me.

Other urls found in this thread:

refusefascism.bigcartel.com/products
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm going to do nothing, because nothing will happen.

they have a petition.

A petition to what?

Yeah, stay the fuck outta town, stay comfy in my house, parked on the couch with a nice mug of hot chocolate in my hands, with the TV tuned to a news channel so I can watch Antifa get their ass kicked by the police and the National Guard when President Trump declares a national state of emergency.

Okay but what are you going to do for ME

Declare Martial Law. Annihilate the Bolshevik Rebels. Punish them with impunity.

Lol, so dumb
Sage

they want MILLIONS of people to riot and get trump thrown out of office and they won't stop till that happens.

sit at home and shitpost on Sup Forums

Do you actually think a petition will achieve this?

College football and cold beers will happen for me guys.. who’s with me?

no

from their site
>We will gather in the streets and public squares of cities and towns across this country, at first many thousands declaring that this whole regime is illegitimate and that we will not stop until our single demand is met: This Nightmare Must End: the Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
Our protest must grow day after day and night after night—thousands becoming hundreds of thousands, and then millions—determined to act to put a stop to the grave danger that the Trump/Pence Regime poses to the world by demanding that this whole regime be removed from power.

Yeah and if anything happens at all on the 4th it'll be some lazy protest and maybe OWS camping. Assuming this is allowed to go on for months like under Obama (it won't) commies will begin to file in, although they're counting on an incident for an excuse to violence most likely.

>>We will gather in the streets and public squares of cities and towns across this country
>we will not stop until our single demand is met: This Nightmare Must End

Sounds like a perfect night for a hunt

If you wanted to kill commies you should've already planted explosives in public areas a month ago.

they need to provide a color coded map where they will blowing people and where they will be face down ass up.

>this whole regime is illegitimate
How so?

DO NOT ENGAGE.

Stay home. Let the citizens witness the Left's Chimp-out.
Let the Cops sort them out.
This is an incredibly rare chance to persuade normies away from the left.

atlanta
6:00 pm
Euclid & Moreland Ave NE
Little 5 Points/Findley Plaza, ATLANTA
Bring pots and pans, flashlights, glow sticks, lanterns, signs, banners, and everyone you know. The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!

austin
1:00 pm
City Hall 301 west 2nd Street, Austin

boston
4:00 pm
Shoppers Plaza 1 Franklin Street

chicago
Federal Plaza, 219 S. Dearborn

cincinnati
Piatt Park 100 Garfield Place

clevland
Public Square

honolulu
9:30am: Gather at Ala Moana Park (across from Pi`ikoi St.)
11:00 am: Rally at Thomas Square

ask them

Let it spill over into the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

Indianapolis, November 4
11:00 am at the CVS parking lot, 46th & Keystone
1:00 pm at the Indiana State Fairgrounds, 38th Street entrance

Los Angeles, November 4
Pershing Square
5th St. and Hill St ~ Downtown LA

Minneapolis, November 4
12:00 PM
Berger Fountain at Loring Park
1382 Willow Street

New York City, November 4
2:00 pm
42nd Street & Broadway NYC

Omak, WA, November 4
9:00 am
Civic League Park

Philadelphia, November 4
Thomas Paine Plaza
1401 John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia

Pittsfield, MA November 4
Park Square 1 West Street
Pittsfield MA

Portland, Oregon November 4
Jameson Square Fountain, Portland Oregon

Salem, OR, November 4
3:00 pm
Salem Capitol

San Francisco, November 4
3:00 PM
Union Square, San Francisco

Seattle, November 4
12:00 pm
Gather at Seattle City Hall Plaza, 4th Avenue & James Street

Tucson, November 4
2:00 PM
March begins at Tucson Comic Con / TCC

>North Carolina safe

for all your one stop antifa fascist shopping
refusefascism.bigcartel.com/products

So, you're only going to protest Trump in heavily blue areas? I find the strategy curious. aaif your cause is legitimate then it should be able to stand anywhere.

>Power goes out nationwide
>Antifa lights everything on fire
>We can see again!
>Heroes.png

I'm not protesting anything.

>they have the shit stripped gay flags

This ride never ends.

They can't count and trump said mean things

>lets throw out the fascist regime, by destroying the cities we live in and turning the populace against us
>that'll show those bigoted nazis
Something tells me they are a bit too high on the smell of their own shit.

Hey guys, you remember the last time the left tried this shit with 'OccuTard Wall Street', and we all just laughed while sitting at home and watching them get their shit shoved in my the cops?

>Refuse fascism
Why though?

These guys are the gayest ever. He latte soy boys will be too busy sucking tranny cock to go outside.

>thousands becoming hundreds of thousands

Whoa. After all this time and all the CIA and Soros funding they've gotten, they still only number thousands? A dozen high school football teams with rabbit guns could take them all out.

Purple Revolution threads for anyone interested:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/

Predictive programming for the assassination/impeachment of Trump. Take note of any purple motifs that you see.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4

Don't forget the 18$ Billion that Soros donated to his Open Society Foundation. It's connected to the Purple Revolution that he and other enemies of Trump are planning.

>nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

>theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation

George Soros and Open Society connections:
>discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

I want Trump to declare martial law, hang the corrupt alphabets under a military tribunal, and dispatch his Marine Corps to fuck up the commies as they riot.

>Feral
>Antifa
>Guys
>Sage

> Millions protesting that trump is (what, still?) elected?
> A year after trump is elected

Idk, could be hologram/mecha/animatroni? these days.. Seems a bit brazen tho
- danger if it can play either side

Elections is Elections

Kek they picked a great spot in Indy, there’s a giant gun and knife show all weekend

Oh yes please do. Make my birthday wishes come true.

so what is /pols stance on engaging them? do we sit at home and lets cops deal with them? what are our rules of engagement if they attack us? At what point do we stand our ground and pop them off like rodents? White small business owner in CA here

I doubt much will come of it. Just to be safe however.

I will be carrying my concealed pistol. As well as having my full sized pistol, AR15, and level IV plate carrier in my vehicle. As long with my AR10 in case of another long distance shooting incident like Las Vegas.

>living in big city and/or college town
>not getting drunk, riding an ATV and shooting at invasive/crop destroying pests in your property with your 1911

don't let them block roads and freeways, spray them with water.

Antifa faggots have been building this up so long that all it can do is fail. "Oh, you guys just blocked traffic again? BOOOORING."

these faggots are pure cringe even to normies. I wish they would grow some balls and do something. please burn down the major metro areas. I know they won't be bring that shit out into the suburbs or country because they'd be shot. I wish these fags would just hang themselves and get it over with.

well last time i checked if theyre blocking a freeway and circling a vehicle thats grounds to drive through them since its self defense as your life could be endangered

>it's another occupy episode

That's what we have cars for, my dude.

Flag irony chekt.