Should I become a Christian?

I am probably converting to Christianity. What denomination do I choose? Do I choose the first Church known as the Catholic Church or one of its 40,000 denominations or do I just get a Bible and practice solo. Should I read the Bible with 73 books or the ones with 66 books?

>Please help as any help will be a help in my decision.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=wJbehtEIULk
youtube.com/watch?v=LK9vupXu70A
mega.nz/#F!WVJA0Byb!RM-qYrMxUC3NrBK_7lXbTg
orthodoxinfo.com/inquirers/tca_solascriptura.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None.

All religions are false.

Old southern baptist. That's an American christianity for ya. Wesleyans are bullshit tho

kek
0/10 raid attempt

Which ever church is most convienent for you. But this should honestly be a discussion you make on your own; follow your heart.

>demoncrat

dont become a christian, just kill yourself instead.

t.christian

No

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

>not understanding what religion is and the purpose it serves

Considering that we enslaved and viewed other races as inferior to ourselves, not mention over a thousand years of extreme antisemitism and persecution. I don't think you can consider it Christianity's (as imperfect as it may be) fault we are in this mess.

For starters, I'd say read the 4 gospels so you can learn about the story of Jesus and the things he did; Mark is the shortest so you might start there. Once you've read one or two of them, I'd try praying. Take a look at the Lord's Prayer and use that as a template, though you'd likely want to change it up a bit so as to ask God to help lead you to him and for guidance about joining a Church. It's at this point you'll want to consider Churches/denominations/etc. I know Sup Forums has strong opinions on this, but I'd say if you have any childhood background with one denomination start there. Another idea would be to think of the best Christian you know and ask them where they go to Church. Fussing about denominations isn't good if it's going to leave you bitter and confused and still lost. Once you find a Church, go to the Sunday service (or mass for you Catholics) and just take it all in. If you feel so lead, you may want to talk to a pastor or priest about your decision to come to Jesus. He'll be able to walk you through the Bible and explain things much better than I can.

>things to avoid:
Avoid any Church that is blatantly heretical. If the pastor is a woman, leave. If they have rainbow flags up, leave. If they say that there are multiple ways to be saved, leave. If they seem cultish, leave.

God guide you, friend. I'll be praying for you.

Watch the video. The point is that people who call themselves Christians in the modern day are usually universalist cucks.

I've already seen that video. But the thing is, aren't most people, most modern pagans are all like that as I'm sure you've seen the Christians saying.

Worshiping jewish voodoo isnt very intelligent nor desirable.

>Should I become a Christian?

Well, Christian white populations are the ONLY white populations on the face of the earth that are consistently increasing in population. There's a reason why liberals and Jews absolutely HATE it.

You should probably begin by studying the history of the Church.

In our pagan religion having 20 children is mandatory, execution to anyone saying otheewise to our faith.

That still doesn't mean that there is any point in converting to Christianity.

Religion: good enough for your ancestors, good enough for you.
Now quit complaining and work a few decades in little boxes until you can be put away forever in a box smaller still.
Fucking uppity cattle thinks they deserve to live forever.

>aren't most people, most modern pagans are all like that
Pagans are a broad group though. What you should do, if you want to be religious, is convert to a pro-White religion, like Creativity.

But he'll go to hell if he kills himself?

Let the holy spirit guide you . When i became a christian the first thing i did was ask Sup Forums what i should follow, Sup Forums was shilling orthodox so i just waited ,and did a lot of reading the bible and now i am non denomination leaning to seventh day adventist

Read The King James Bible. Then join the nearest church. If you find that they aren't keeping the commandments, find a different one. When you find one that keeps the commandments, stay there and be a witness to Christ's love.

I'm sort of in the process of returning to Christianity, though I don't really believe in God or Jesus in the Christian capacity. The reality of it is Christianity emobodies the majority of the values which have brought Western society to power. You don't have to believe in god, but wouldn't it be nice to have a sense of real family and community within a Church? I think America has lost that, and I think that through, though only in one small part, Christianity and it's teachings we can help drag ourselves out of the mud and rot we see setting in everywhere.

Never said there was, but you should respect all religion other then Judaism, all have good and bad aspects, instead of this divide and conquer garbage, we can consort about the religion we should follow after we're back in power.

Christianity is also a broad group it doesn't take away that both groups are majority liberal today. The Creativity movement is retarded and atheism in disguise.

A good Southern Baptist Church is a really nice place.
youtube.com/watch?v=wJbehtEIULk
youtube.com/watch?v=LK9vupXu70A

Orthodox Christianity. We Orthodox but still chill af.

You Will Probably End Up Burning In HELL
REPENT Sinners!!!
The Time IS VERY SHORT!!!

CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTIONS main folder
mega.nz/#F!WVJA0Byb!RM-qYrMxUC3NrBK_7lXbTg

fpbp

You only need a bible and your faith, OP.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and nothing you fedora tippers say will change that.

>Love my Jew God or he will send you to hell
Epic argument.

>the first Church known as the Catholic Church
???

You forgot to change your meme flag.
I'm practicing alone, as the Christian community at my place is Protestant with a woman pastor. Their district is losing members by the thousands each year.
Everything else available here is mosques.

Start with Zynkyoku Haku on youtube and make your choice afterwards

That's Falco/ A Stalker

Ok. That does cut the number down to those who keep the Sabbath as stated in the commandments.

Im a "christian" but have never been to church. Outside my immediate family my family were protestants but Ive felt a pull towards Catholicism or Orthodoxy lately. A bit confused. Ive heard many damning things about the RCC so Im torn and Orthodoxy seems a bit foreign and the only churches near me are mostly foreigners. Could anyone give some advise or reasons why I should consider RCC or the like over protestantism?

Yes, Catholic, 73

Jesus rose from the dead on Sunday, the apostles broke bread on the first day of the week

I too, am a westerner drawn to the church of the east. I read "Introducing the Orthodox Church: Its Faith and Life". I thought it was helpful. It is written for westerns curious about the orthodox church and lays out it's theology and background.
Also, this essay on why Sola Scritura is wrongfrom an orthodox perspective is also interesting for anyone new the eastern church
orthodoxinfo.com/inquirers/tca_solascriptura.aspx

Ok. I do understand the Sabbath is not Sunday according to the Bible. I found out the Catholic Church changed it when they invented the Bible.

Thanks for the reply. I will check that out.

The jewish idea of keeping the Sabbath is one of idleness - doing nothing. Jesus disagreed - He said there was a difference between not working (a job) and doing nothing, and even then it shouldn't stop you from helping people (He healed people on the Sabbath).

How does a catholic/orthodox service differ from a protestant one?

The 10 commandments are forever or until the new creation, saturday is a day of rest because god rested the seventh day , he blessed the seventh day even before everything turned to shit , it has nothing to do with jewish law

Genesis 2
>1Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 3And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

good goy

Ok. Good to know that good work can be done on Sabbath probably after I attend Church Saturday.

Mormon is the only answer...

>should I become a cuckold

No. Become a deist. It is the master race of religion and what all great men in history have truly believed.

Join us protestants, catholics are pedophiles.

Southern Baptists are nigger-loving zionists

If you're genuine and want to convert try a Catholic church and read the King James Bible from the beginning to end.

Nothing wrong with Christianity at its core. I wouldn’t limit myself tho.
Read the Bible.
- Also read the Nag Hamadi scrolls.
-and the Vedantas
-and the Sanskrit texts
-and the Tao Ta Ching
-then listen to about 100 hours of Alan Watts lectures.
-When you finish with Watts, move to U.G. Krishnamurti.

-Then have a good laugh, because your back at square one. Only, you aren’t worried about that kind of nonsense anymore.

KEK

>Otheewise
evidence of the degredation if people converted to Paganism.

>goy
I am Jewish. I have a problem with the Tanakn and the real world. Some are teaching it is just a metaphor to teach us Yahweh's way. This is how we are explaining away the creation story the flood, Moses and Abraham non existence and the exodus never happening etc. I might of converted earlier but I don't believe in the teaching of hell and Satan. We don't have them we have Sheol (dark place without God after death were we wait for the Christ) and the adversary who is like Christianity's Satan but on a much lessor level of evil. His antics actually are allowed to purify us and bring us closer to God.