Is there any hope for this piece of shit country? The south west and east are completely gone

Is there any hope for this piece of shit country? The south west and east are completely gone

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/kentcountydelaware/INC110215
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That map is so messed up. Supposedly there are a ton of majorly black counties in my state and yet those same counties are all white hicks.
Also sage for the blackpill

This is a map from 2000, it's even worse now. Also blind positivity is worse than defeatism

>sage for the blackpill
Bump.
Thats like looking in the mirror and realizing you're obsessing, then just ignoring it because it hurts to realize. It's better to just take the black pill and start fucking jogging, eating healthy etc. In our countries case, removing all shitskins we can and segregating the rest.

Faggot that map says that the Eastern shore is full of niggers.
That area is bleach white

>obessing
Youre OBESE* fucking autocorrect.

The South was always full of blacks and mexicans. Have you never heard of slavery? Or the Mexican american war?

We fortify the Great Plains & Midwest, kill the soft liberals among us, then retake the continent.

You're obviously a retard with no reading comprehension. Please take another look at the image.

To prove that OP is a faggot,
>Middle Delaware County, Kent
>Map shows mostly black
>census says 25.9%
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/kentcountydelaware/INC110215
So fuck off with your shitty bait

Are you legitimately retarded? Honest question.
Please read the picture again.

>Largest ancestry
>census data doesn't support that
Are you dumb enough that the word LARGEST doesn't mean anything to you?

What "Eastern shore" do you mean?
I'm in Maryland and I can tell you it's frightening going to some of the beaches in this state.

I'm laughing so hard right now. God damn you are actually retarded. White is not a possible ancestry to have on this map. See how it's split between Germans, irish, English etc?

The VA portion.
Decent amount of black people but most are mixed at best.

>American
Read your own map.

And the midwest, and the Great Plains, and the west. Germans are the cancer that killed the United States with their naturally servile instincts.

america is not now and will never be the white man’s country

What about it? That just means white people who don't know their ancestry. I have to screencap your posts, these are hilarious.

Here's the 2010 one

>Is there any hope for this piece of shit country?
Rising sea levels wiping out coastal cities?

>pic unrelated

>rising sea levels
Fuck off schlomo, global warming is not real.

Wrong, nigger/spic. Texas and California used to be majority white.

No. All is lost. The true redpill is, in fact... the blackpill.

No joke, I'm planning a move to Maine.

As soon as the niggers and spics are rubbed out we'll be fine thanks

Moved to Utah, it's breddy gud. Coming from an East Coast oldfag, it feels like things did back in the 90's out here. Whites out shopping, whites everywhere really. You have to be a severe fuckup not to land a decent job out here, too.

Voting for a kike loving neocon is nothing to be proud of. This just goes to show how cucked white people are.

Sure, not as bad as blue states where Whites vote for pseudo-communist Nancy Pelosi types time and again though. The South is more like apartheid South Africa. More shitskins but the Whites are typically more right wing. *Some blue states may have more Whites but they are cucked Sweden tier

Are they though? A deep south state like South Carolina is represented by neocon/neoliberal Lindsey Graham and affirmative-action empty suit Tim Scott in the Senate.

Where is the obese ancestry, can't find it ffs

But southerners are the biggest supporters of kikes. That makes them the most cucked people in America.

jeez... the Midwestern Reich is real

>American

>mfw my county is english
>mfw I have english ancestors

whoa

What the fuck is """"American"""" ancestry, lol

>Long Island still white