I've only had 1 trick or treater family all night. Where the fuck is everyone?

I've only had 1 trick or treater family all night. Where the fuck is everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you live in a liberal area? They don't tend to reproduce.

times have changed

Ohhhhhh candy is baaaaaaad soooooo you know. Can't have my kids eating sugar and gluten

>buying up all the bags of candy at 90% discount the day after halloween
any other /fatbros/ here?

Neighborhood I grew up in (suburbs outside city) was loaded with treat or treaters while I was growing up, but now it seems like the neighborhood has stagnated as my parents always tell me there are less than 10 groups a night. Those homes were cheap when they were new in the early-mid 90s but now they are pretty expensive (500k+) for what is just a regular suburb.

Neighborhood I live in now (affluent downtown suburb) is loaded with trick or treaters despite the fact that all the homes here are $1m+ and built in the 50s-60s. Lots of young families around here for some reason, I'm guessing they got the house from their parents because there's no way there are this many doctors and lawyers in Ottawa. It's pretty nice, very festive atmosphere. Saw a kid with a great costume too, he was Fuller from Home Alone, the fucking kid who drinks Pepsi and wets the bed.

everyone is scared

Oh fug, I'm on a diet but I might do this.

They're knocking on my door even though all the lights are off.
WHAT DO I DO Sup Forums!?

>he was Fuller from Home Alone
that's some obscure cosplay, desu

Haha epic costume. Yeah I guess the wealthier neighborhoods still have a sense of community. I'm in a solid middle class community and I know there are kids down the street. Where they are, idk

You got me. I live on an acreage and usually have at least a dozen trick or treaters, but this year I Have had none. I blame that trunk or treat shit.

trick or treating is dead. it dies with diversity. the streets in my neighborhood used to be flooded with people now we dont get a single knock

Watching marxist cartoons on the yubetube of course where are you?!

My entire case of candy was emptied so maybe you just live in a faggy area

Give them whatever you have. Condoms, mousepad, shitty Xbox games, fruit loops

I'm doing it right now and it's delicious

I've only had about 5.....almost 7pm

About half the kids don't even walk anymore. Parents just drive them around.

Unless you're in the suburbs or at least in a decent area with mostly white people, you're not going to get trick-or-treaters.

Diversity destroyed the sense of community, I tell you h-wat

it rained here :^)

That's where I am and there ain't shit. I'm eating Reese's naked on my front porch and I haven't seen anyone.

Everyone just goes down the main street of my commuter town.
Even the neighborhood kids don't even bother to come over when people decorate.

Despicable

they're watching rick and morty xD

Here in so cal we got like 50 so far but I live in the white upper middle class suburbs so a lot of the neighbors have decorations and kids

There were lots of tricker treaters out tonight. I had to turn all the lights off and pretend I wasn't home since I had no candy. Still got a lot of doorbell rings.

They trick or treated around noon for maximum safety. Also, parents are starting to choose costumes like disco balls and traffic cones because they're super reflective, so the kids are easily spotted for the brief intervals they're allowed out of the van.

HEY MORTY I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE

MAMMA, THERE GOES THAT MAN

kids go trick or treating in shopping malls nows. too many pizzagate tier pedos now

it rained here too

My local news just before it ended advertised the best place to go for trick or treat and it was the rich white liberal area. They gave out full sized candy bars and expensive chocolate. There were so many niggers there the police had to come and police the crowds.

WHEN IIIIII WAS A BOY we egged the faggot houses with the lights off. It only occurred to me when my brain grew that they were probably out trickortreating themselves, rather than just prudishly refusing to participate. Sad!

My little trick or treaters

No technology did.

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

Please do yourself a favor and increase your redpill dosage.

Lmao the light has been on at my house for over 3 hours and I haven't even heard a voice on the street let along a door bell.
t. Live in a high density suburb of a city that used to get 6-7 little shits if you left the light on.

let us surf the discounted chocolatey waters together

>Niggers
Yep this is what killed Halloween, not to mention America in its entirety.

People don't feel safe walking around at night knowing people can disguise themselves, particularly niggers.

I got 2 at my door last evening , forgot to hang the "No Halloween" sign out.Stupid Mom's :"Ist so modern and the kids love it!Why are you such a hater? " Yeah yeah...whatever...and NOW FUCK OFF!

This year was looking up, many more trick or treaters than the last few years. My street in my neighborhood is off to the side, so it's to be expected. The more crowded streets are probably very busy.

This, they also go to church/community functions where there is safety. I have seen numerous churches in the area doing trick or treating from car trunks.

Sheeit, my parents let me go trick or treating by myself with friends when I was about 8 or 9.

>tfw gonna buy a giant fucking bag of kitkats for like 95% off

nothing tastes as good as being fit feels

Get /fit/

71 tonight. Not too bad given the weather. (it was snowing lightly)

After the dealing with incredibly rude kids all night long a few years back, I stopped doing it. Fuck 'em if they're going to be assholes. Now I just play guitar at deafening volume to deter them from even approaching my house.

I had more youngsters than ever.
Next year will be much bigger.

The were very polite with plenty of thankyous.
I only had 2 "grabbers", was surprised.

ironically agree.

>posting your kids(if they really are) on Sup Forums
Mate what the fuck

In better neighbourhoods. Step it up faggot

The only "grabbers" I had were like some 3 year olds. Otherwise, the kids actually say trick or treat and thank you. Still, they were all herded along by their parents in large groups. No teenagers, or even middle schoolers. Weird.

TRUTH
>TRUTH

We're witnessing the death and decay of apple-pie and baseball America.

We've been tricked into abandoning God, the family, sound money, and pride in the family that came before us.

The only wake up call that will get through to us is either nuclear war or the total collapse of the dollar.

Sad they'll get shitted

This, was sitting outside my house 2 hours ago to give the kiddies some candy. Had maybe 3-4 groups come by then went back inside after 15 minutes of literally no-one walking down my street. Also, one of the mom's in the last group was dressed as Pickle Rick, kek.

>useless muscle
Get a gun instead dont matter how "fit" you are

underrated

I don’t hand candy because I’m not obligated to and hate minority children, I only give candy to nice white folks.

Shitted?

Took my kids out tonight and we noticed it was pretty dead too

>he doesn't have two bowls

Come on man, learn how it's done.

Nigger what are you on about? The kids are coming to my house like my last name be podesta. They know if they come to the rich neighborhood they get full sized candy bars

Thx for reminding me to finish reading that

Yeah this is really bad judgement. Good on you for making babies though.

Alright then next year all the minority kids can get candy corn while I’ll give all the nice white folks big name brand candy bars.

never post your facebook pics with the id as the username. easy to track you that way m8.

Non-Whites ruined Halloween. People don't send their kids out as much because it isn't safe and they don't have a homogeneous community.

I've never done it, but my sister gets really into (there area is better for it, more kids). Weren't parents meant to go with the kids to stop them from being rude? Also I'm guessing kids started getting ruder in the early 90's, so if they were allowed to go around by themselves, the chances of them acting like little bastards started to get a bit higher.

Because kids are now always inside their houses playing vidya or in the internet. Or maybe their parents think it is too dangerous to left their kids go out.

m80, being fit is more about being healthier, getting into a better state of mind and attracting qt 3.14s. It's amazing how much better you feel about yourself once you get a little muscle showing.

Confirmed dead here too, when i was young we roamed in swarms of 30 kids and had to wait in line to get candy.. and every house participated.

now its parents driving around to find the one house per street handing out candy... al of a suddent every fucking house on the block has all their lights out and nobody home at 7pm.

fuck liberals with no kids

>Like my last name podesta
My sides have transcended

I had 0 treaters. Area is about 65% hispanic, 15% muslim, 5% indian, 5% asian, and the remaining 10% white. Spics don't do the whole Halloween thing, so not even the White kids go out anymore.

Are any Euros jealous of the American Halloween tradition?

>attracting qt 3.14s
You are a delusional clown, if you were ripped: you would have mostly other dudes complimenting you

They're all in neighborhoods where the houses are close together. We never get any.

Please tell me that this is some random pic and not your kids.You know that someone is gonna fap to them.

We usually hand out candies, but we did renovations, and there's holes in the yard so not this year.

you can delete your posts you know.

Humans stop reproducing in times of great doom, like now in the Reign of Drumpf.
And Children too sacred to go outside because Drumpf unleashed all the bad stuff.

>just get a gun
>can't run up stairs without being winded
If you want to be useful train your body and your shooting

>usually get 20+ families walking through between 5 and 8 pm
>Literally 5 families come up to door
I live in a fairly conservative Kansas county
What happened? I spent like 40 buckaroos on candy for the fucking little kikes.

>tfw I live directly off a dangerous road, so no giving out sweets to qts.

I've never had that happen and I drive a fucking miata. Women are attracted to physically fit men, which isn't a difficult goal to accomplish given our obesity epidemic. The bar has been lowered.

Adorable.

8:00 and I have only had about 8 families. Are kids just playing video games? I use to work the streets hard to get that candy.

nice

My niece dressed up as Moana. She's lilly white. Blonde hair blue eyes. I told her not to let anyone tell her what she can wear for Halloween. We didn't get a ton of kids but more than last year I'd say.

please, we're lucky to get 50% off overpriced candy.

where do you live?
I had at least 30 kids come to my door.

my church does trunk or treat. Otherwise why would I let my kids go to so.e strangers house? We have lived hefe 5 years and I have spoken with the guu next door maybe 3 tines; fucker could be a kid toucher

>tfw niggers and spics ruined this

The area I've gone to since I was a kid, which was always a fantastic area for Halloween had almost no lights on, and it's looking real hipster now. A bunch of faggots at some outdoor eatery drinking wine next door to a wine store, really hipster barber shop, etc. Small village very close to major city, none of this shit is necessary. The first house we went to some faggot came out with an oversize Trump head on, but I'm 99% sure he was doing some Darth Trump shit. No surprise he was acting like a weirdo too saying "Happy 4th of July" and shit. Demographics are changing, this leads to bigger changes.

t. crab bucket

The nigger one's can't stop dropping loads into obese asses though.

>posting your actual kids on Sup Forums
>with a kikebook hash
MATE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

They dont want to get shot or run over by a car.

newfag fuck

shitted = blacked

UMA

I had like, 200 trick or treater last year. 0 this year. So... I'm in the same boat.

People only take their kids to the rich neighborhoods these days. My poorfag parents did this for me and my friends, but it seems everyone else caught on and now everybody does it.

Driving around tonight, it's a ghost town. Not a costumed kid on the street. But when I passed the McMansion area, there were loads of cars and the place was crawling with kids. Every other house had a ton of decorations.