/wg/ - White General - PLAN IS UNDERWAY Edition

PROOF OF CONCEPT:
A harmless message like this has already caused a massive media shitstorm before:
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc [Open]

SCHEME OF OPERATIONS:
Print out posters saying “It’s ok to be white” (Pic-Related)
TONIGHT post the fliers EVERYWHERE possible. Only universities seems like alt-right money.
Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

GENERAL INFO:
>Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and discuise your self ;)
>Simplistic design, no excessive use of font or text decoration
>JIDF is NOT happy about this, ignore shills.
>Make sure it says 'Okay', not 'Ok'
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

SUPPLIES:
>Glue Spray?(Vandalism, thoughts? Personally not what I want)
>Ductape due to it's stick-to-all surface nature and easy to rip
>Staple-gun to snap to posts and bulletin boards

If you get into any trouble, DO NOT TALK. Speak to a lawyer. Start posting Halloween night/Nov. 1st morning. Do not go out on the 4th if antifa is chimping out. Stay safe and be smart!

Stay frosty, and good luck!

itsokaytobewhite.com/
itsokaytobewhite.org/
pastebin.com/C4PUzePZ

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/79w7jo/racists_are_putting_up_nazi_propaganda_in_my_town/
youtube.com/watch?v=GtkST5-ZFHw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ttaxup2BbSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IMPORTANT NOTE: Since today is the day, shills we be aggressively trying to thwart this. Stay vigilant and remember that anyone doing the following is a shill:

>saying to print/post swastikas, celtic crosses or other Nazi/Neo-Nazi paraphernalia
>saying to meet up in large groups at certain times in certain places
>saying to brand or otherwise mark the posters with logos/other identifying features
>saying to post any poster other than the original pdf found at the website.
>saying to post photos of where your posters are (extremely do not do this!!)

Do not reply to shill posters. Do not post in shill threads. Anyone suspected of being a shill should be reported right away. Keep this Op clean.

DOs and DONTs:

DO:
>print as many of these as you can
>put them up in visible location
>cover as much area as you can feasibly do in one night
>use fasteners that are non=permanent, yet will hold for at least 24 hrs (duct tape**)
>deliver your payload quickly, efficiently, and as discretely as possible

DO NOT:
>vandalize, deface, or otherwise permanently mark anything
>trespass or break-and-enter anywhere
>violate any by-laws or local regulations (or campus rules if you are on a uni campus)
>distribute anything other than the original pdf
>once again, DO NOT DISTRIBUTE ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PDF!

1st

I fucking love this place.

Try this

All praise the BBC how can white boys even compete

This is my last bread baking sesh for the night. Use the paste bin to make more breads throughout the night (i'm looking at you, australians)

SHITPOSTING IRL

Wouldn't it be hilarious if a black person were caught posting these? Just to fuck with the narrative.

posting reddit link again to those who want to see real faggotry and subversion going on
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/79w7jo/racists_are_putting_up_nazi_propaganda_in_my_town/

POSTING IN EPIC BREAD

wtf kind of message is this? leave it to you pussy ass cucks to fuck everything up like usual. add altright.com or stormfront to the posters so it has an actual message and wakes up the normies you fucking civcuck redditor fucks. (((you're))) probably not even white or natsoc you fucking dirty shills. Go find a LE BASED BLACK MAN MAGA HAT XDXD to fuck your wife you fence sitting alt lite FUCK

Someone asked for this in the last thread.

bump

>copypasta
It's working fine faggot.

like clockwork

shills go home, stop your subversion

1/10 troll. You're trying too hard

>implying they ever look above the horizon.

what are you doing awake at this hour mordechai, go back to bed

Haha
Based black guys we're looking at you

Make sure you hit the most liberal areas that wont get you shot or killed. Make sure you hit them about now, since campuses close at 9-10ish. Saw a guy dress up as Antifa posting the vanilla version all over. Based.

Woo new bread!

Ew wtf is that the offspring of a leprechaun raped by a monkey?

Looking at the average Sup Forums meet-up, it's more likely to be a black person posting it than a white person.

now Magic: The Gathering friendly!

Hello leftypol. 0/10 made me reply

I'm all set, going out to post mine now.

OY VEY

Obvious shill copy pasta. Kill yourself.

Any brave South Africans willing to risk getting lynched and post these in Johannesburg?

bump

Copypasta

>wtf kind of message is this? leave it to you pussy ass cucks to fuck everything up like usual. add altright.com or stormfront to the posters so it has an actual message and wakes up the normies you fucking civcuck redditor fucks. (((you're))) probably not even white or natsoc you fucking dirty shills. Go find a LE BASED BLACK MAN MAGA HAT XDXD to fuck your wife you fence sitting alt lite FUCK

It's okay to be white.

shitty pasta

Hi Leftpol. You already tried this tactic and it failed. We are Sticking To The Plan. Enjoy watching your side shit themselves in front of the world and red pill millions to the left's hatred of white people.

We're still on the thread, you silly little kid.

I just put up 50 all over Depaul's campus.

Prepare for butthurt.

Glorious work brother.

Amazon fag here. I might just print out some of these and ship em out.

Planeswalker Lives matter

kek

White weenies/tokens is fun

bumperoni jabroni

Could someone with the skills dub "it's not your fault" with "It's okay to be white" in that Good Will Hunting scene...

youtube.com/watch?v=GtkST5-ZFHw

Ducking do it. Please.

Thinking about making my own but with a little stronger message like a little subcaption that says "Kill niggers 1488 gas the kikes shadilay Pepe, also The Game love Sup Forums army"

>(You)

This is our finest moment.

>implying M:tG isnt run by (((them)))
Heres an attempt of them pandering at its finest

Fuck off shill

I won't be playing since I have far far too much to lose (even doing something this innocuous would get me back in the slammer), but carry on you glorious bastards.

Did the user with the plane say if he was going to deliver or not?

Source?

Post your gamer chairs

I'm currently comfy in my bed so no chair for me

Shill is smelly

Discord: ueS7y

Nobody is forcing you to join, but this is where people are posting their flyers up on places. Go to posted_flyers to see them all. The original OP and person who made the idea is also in this server.

>threads will also continue here obviously so don't get spooked

Kek, that would be perfect for publicity. Just be careful out there user.

>now i will also pretend shill
How about it says
IT'S
OKAY!
LYNCH
BLACKS!

>
Stop replying to shills you cock gobblers

Nice to see this still going on, this was a damn good op compared to our recent ones.
What the fuck did I miss while I was at work?
I need a rundown

Kek

>indoctrinate moderates with a sense of victimhood.

Hmm I wonder who plays that card nonstop?

Pic related, for the inevitable responses
>white fragility
>no one says it's not ok to be white XDDD

The only pandering in that cardart is the hand that looks as if it were airbrushed in last minute.
Gay Kangz is also probably the strongest Hug Commander to date.

Bump

>implying it's not a trap to try and doxx people posting these

I put one in the bus stop. To bad almost nobody its white or knows english

>it being okay to be white is an extreme view

topmost kek

Thank you user. Now I am fondly remembering my white angel deck from Avacyn Restored.

>print out 1 copy
>goto nearest telephone pole
>staple it and take a picture
>upload it to imgur
>goto reddit city subreddit (/r/baltimore, /r/chicago, etc) and post it while larping as outraged lefty
>enjoy the chaos

Do this Sup Forums

I love these IRL ops. Reminds me of this scene:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ttaxup2BbSo

What I love about this is that all it takes is a few brave anons to infect an entire campus. I can see this being national news tomorrow. If it isn't though, who'd expect anything else from the media

yeah! it's OK to gas kikes too. I'll bet the leftists will freak out at us saying that!

You're a clever goy

I like it.

Good job
Here is a (you)

That whole thread is keks upon keks.
>ignore it
>FUCK YOU WHITE PEOPLE ARE NAZIS LET'S GET EM

Perfect.

I use a stand up desk.

Better for posture, metabolism and muscle structure in the legs.

The plane is a terrible idea. The whole point is to give them no one to pin this on. No face to pull up on the news as the bad guy. The whole point is to just give them 5 words to confront.

Some user said he had a small plane and would be willing to fly a banner with this on it around the Tacoma area. Sounds like faggots talked him out of it though. People don't know a golden egg when it's right in front of them.

>Based Jews

>watermark
It's this guy again

They're going to ban half their users in one night over this. Glorious.

Holy fuck they're melting down over such a simple sentence

You know if you put up a few completely blank ones and gradually shift to using those as the sjws realize the connection, you could have them getting triggered over random pieces of white paper left lying around in office spaces or university libraries etc. within a month.

this

>liberal
>shot
Pick one

Hail Victory brother.

Underrated

>gamer chair

Why?
Bumps either way.
Also warns off naive anons against being fucking idiots.

I like the way (you) think.