Please only answer if you are Asian

It looks like race war is coming. Look at South Africa. So my question to you is:

1. What nationality/ethnicity are you?
2. Who will you side with? White, black, Jew, Arab, or kill them all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHUw0FmINAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. Meat popsicle
2. Siding with whoever is against capitalist pigs. November 4th is coming, fascist

what exactly is wrong with capitalism?

east asian and i will move tf back to hk if shit hits the fan

Fascism is the bestism.

Chinese. I will side with the Jews to fuck over the arrogant whites. Whites are going to lose anyway.

Why are you Cantonese such cowards? Fight for once in your life.

we are on the same tier as the jews, as in we have succesfully infiltrated almost every nation, continent, religion, ideology, culture, and race
there are countless of our hybrid offspring ready to do the great yerrow race's bidding at a moments notice
there are numerous enclaves of our people scatter across the globe
there are millions of us practising your religions, stealing your culture, and cucking your women (wallet beats cock every time)

we rule the economic world
American is but a pity little pig dog compared to prorrious asian dragon

we are so powerful that not even the jews are on par with us
China is one of the few non-ZOG nations left on earth
the kikes respect us (helped some shlomos during WWII for a few shekels), though they are not our allies
for they are weak and old, still shilling at the level of a kindergartener when we're already PHD at what we do

in the end
it really won't be a war
it's just a reason for the true masters of the world to reveal themselves

Korean
Let them kill each other off

Me Chirese
Eat all white boy dogs hohoho

I am Asian and will side with Asians.

no we r outnumbered af here. we dont rly like u whites but at least ur better than blacks

1.ethnicity:pajeet
2.side with whites

1. chinese
2. east-asians

You know that whites are going to lose. And even if they win, they are still going to treat you like shit.
Why do you Pajeets refuse to see whites for what they are?

t. /r/asianmasculinity

1) Amerifat of chinkish descent
2) Siding with whites, but basically want to live in peace and be productive. Will happily give 1oz of lead or more at fast speeds to anyone who wants to try and fuck me and mine over.

In short, interest.

>China
>preaching about ethnic chauvinism

1.asians
2.whites
3.jews
4.arabs
5.niggers

unless they are commies, then race doesnt matter they are all ashes

top kek

I mean, I'm a burger but I'm over 90 percent European decent with the last small portion being "Cherokee Indian". That said If it comes down to race, I side with the whites.

you at least know better than to kill the host. thanks for that.

This. Chinese see jews as gods. They are obsessed with books on how to be rich like jew. Perfect slaves for them.

Then blame the Jew. We're fighting 2 sides of the same coin. The 1% capitalist pig is the Jew. However, I also know the central planners of communism are also always Jewish, which is why we must create a state that works for the interests of the people, which is why states must be drawn around individual peoples because they represent different interests.

huwhite
if a race war happen, i guess ill side with my race? what the fuck is this stupid question? If youre speaking of allies, ill obviously side with asians

honestly a world with only whites and asians would be much better

1. What nationality/ethnicity are you?
pure 100% Korean

2. Who will you side with? White, black, Jew, Arab, or kill them all?
bomb Japan
I side with Korea

1.white
2.white

Kek.

half maori half australian
jesus

Asians are the borg. They are closer to machines than people. In a million years they will (d)evolve into the greys and start travelling back in time to study cow anuses in an attempt to genetically engineer the soul they never had but always wanted... sad, really.

We're the same race.
No one would want to be stuck in a world of only Asians and Jews. A planet of ugly inhuman bugmen and rats who cannot comprehend the simple emotion of Empathy. Truly sounds like Hell on Earth, and if it did come to that, you would destroy each other and the planet along with you.

kill whitey and muzzies
ally with jews
enslave niggers

Cherokee descent in particular is almost never real in American Whites, so unless you've had a DNA test you should disregard that belief.

>China non-zog
You sure? US/Israel isn't in a rush to start a war, probably has a COMP'd central bank.

Elliot Roger half chink here, I'll side with my white friends any day

The way I see it, whites and anyone who resembles whites (e.g., Jews), are the true threat to Asians. The lesser races can be subjugated and controlled to benefit Asians (see: Africa). Western and Jew culture do nothing but bring decadence to Asian nations. The current conflicts in Asia are due to Western interference.

We are not your friends.

>We're the same race.
Are you White? You consider Pajeet your racial equal?

y is every burger here asian

>Please only answer if you are Asian.

1. Half chinese, half vietnamese.
2. Born and raised in the US, I'm a patriot. I will side with my fellow nationalists, and a majority of them are white.

>implying that the majority of Sup Forums isn't just a bunch of chinks cosplaying as big bad nazis

>majority of the are white
50.01% white....tens years later
73% asian
the great melting pot of America will just be one big fondue bucket full of surperior yerrow cheddar (with some milk, chocolate, and coco mized into it)

oops, but who actually titles their threads

Yes, but it doesn't matter what I believe--Indians have always been considered the same race as Whites. We are both Caucasian. Look at our skulls, we have all the same features, we speak related languages, almost all Indian men possess R1a Y-DNA--the same or closely related to the Y-DNA of 90% of European men (R1a & R1b)--proving our recent common ancestor. If you're Chinese, most Japanese men have vastly different Y-DNA to you, whereas Indians/Whites are very similar because Whites are conquerors. We make fun of Indians, but most do not actually hate them, and our close relation is undeniable. It isn't even that uncommon to see blue-eyed or light-haired Indians even today.

There is a reason Hitler chose the Swastika and frequently spoke of the Ancient Aryans.

Indians need to stop classifying themselves as Asian. Your geographical location has nothing to do with our culture. It's seriously pathetic to see you shitskins try to distance yourselves as being labeled Middle Eastern, despite being much more closely related by race and culture than to actual Eastern Asians. Your people and your country are disgusting.

At the very least, label yourself as South Asian. It makes it easier for everyone to recognize how worthless your opinions are and to not take anything you say seriously. You don't have a voice in this conversation. Be considerate and don't make people have to figure out you're a shitskin and not actually Asian. Do not try to group yourselves with us.

Chinese mother, white father, will side with normal white Americans.

If they lose I'm escaping to China.

thanks pajeet.

>vietnamese
Did a report on Ho Chi Minh a while ago.
>remove frogs, burgers, and chinks at any cost
>Diem Bien Phu
>btfo two advanced western nations through attrition with outdated weaponry
>reminds me of American revolution
>aside from Gommunism is a true patriot
>relatively soon after war Vietnamese approval of US is extremely high
>higher than a number of European nations
>just wanted to secure independence from foreigners
>hates the eternal chink
Pretty based people.

1. Flag
2. Whites

When white pigs leave Asia I'll make my mind up...

1. Taiwanese (born in US)
2. Whites, if they are not commies and if they'll have me. Otherwise fucking off to Asia. Asians here who won't side with whites are shit-tier cucks who can't see what will happen to them if the outcome is anything but a white victory.

Korean. I side with white. I mean we don't even like each other. talking to the poor south east asians. fucking turds

it's called civilization pale nigger

Yes everyone knows the aryans invaded and raped a bunch of patels a few thousand years ago. Does that make swedes and arabs the same?

quarter Hapa here. Easily pass for white. Totally side with white people. Even against asians (sorry). But I sure hope thats not how its going to be. I think it is going to reasonable civilized people vs commies/niggers/muzzies.

Essentially what is happening is not going to be a race war, but a war of the future vs the past .... and the future is whitecentric civilization
it is a war of those who are civilized vs those who are barbaric
it is a war between those who accept responsibility for themselves and those who expect gibs .... thats what is really happening, thats what trump is really all about, and thats what most white nationalist (and most so called "nazis") are really all about
it is a war of the truth vs the lies

it is a war of responsible reasonable civilized men vs barbaric stone age bullshit cults/religions/political philosphies

contrary to popular belief western civilization is not dying, in fact it is being embraced all over the world, look around, what langauge are we speaking, what calendar does the world use, who are the planets named after .... west. civ is not dying, it is encompassing all of humanity who wish to embrace the future

Nonsense, Chinese men have O3 haplogroup, but about 30 percent of japanese men also hve the same haplogoup. North east Asians are related by blood.

Malays. as usual we will stay neutral and do business with whoever won the war.

Almost no Arabs are R1a. But yes genetically, Arabs are infinitely closer to Whites than they are to Asians or Africans. Are they the same? Of course not, but we'll back one another up over a complete stranger.

I know. I never said they weren't retard. However, the majority of Japanese men have haplogroup D-- a haplogroup WAY more distantly related to haplogroup O than R1a & R1b are to one another.

1. Chink
2. Who fucking cares, just start it already.

Albanian
Whites

Supporting the 3rd worlders.

White folk have a fire in their heart that the bugmen will never know. We may lack logic at times, but you chinamen lack something far more important. Heart.

What do you mean by "asian"?
Real asian or asian american?

1. latino(brazilian descent) living in Chicago
2.whites, thats the cause of blacks are mad with latinos, in an ravewar, latinos are of the side of whites

you're retarded if you think whites care about you

You call yourself East Asian ...you gooky chinks. We are Asian and you are not taking it from us you dog torturing gookty chinkety shits.

> Heart

join the club of shitskins and niggers

Me a from china.
I wirr fight with the joos against the Whity boi you see

you're subcontinent

D and c make up 50 percent of japanese Haplogorups, the other 50 percent are from the continent. So japanese can be said to be half from continental Asia.

fuck off kike

1. Iranian
2. Jews

>"Y-y-you must be a shitskin or a nigger if you have human emotions!!11!"
lol-ing at ur life fgt

Gookty Chinkty souless penchant for dog torturing makes them subhuman.

Whites are not on your side. Why are you on Sup Forums if you do not pay attention to the political theater?

Considering you're not actually Asian, your disgusting ilk never owned it.

Gladly. I would rather die with my fellow humans than be assimilated into the reptilian archon borg hive mind. kys greynigger. Fuck zeta reticuli.

First of all, nothing is going to happen.

Second of all, if something actually did happen, they wouldn't be involved all and totally neutral and in self defense.

Case in point:

nationality
>gook

who will you side with?
>the ones with lighter skin

This guy knows what he's talking about.

1. Nationality: American. Ethnicity: Indian

2. No one. I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the most anticipated happening of the century.

Hope you went into detail with Le Duan, and how his cancerous ultra-commie policies ruined Vietnam. My dad always told stories about the """"reeducation"""" camps, forced land redistribution, and shortages of literally everything. My grandfather's bakery shop in Saigon was seized, and he came very close to getting sent to a camp for resisting.

And the lefties STILL advocate for communism.

nice false dichotomy. jesus, you white trash really are stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=AHUw0FmINAc

Chinese, white... Your yellow fever fantasies are pathetic though.

lol-ing at ur 0/10 troll fgt

You just described globalization. But you are right in a way globalization is brought about by whites but it shall end the white race.

what makes you think you'll die?

1.aaytalyan
2.with germany and japan again, to redeem my honor

The ultimate sacrifice. White people are pretty much jesus.

im going to wait for china to invade america again and laugh and racist white fucks in the national guard for thinking they can shoot asians and not get rekt . i will storm the military base in my state as had happened the last time a few years ago but i will drive the tank not to a ghetto and destroy it but a nuclear power plant and fuck up that cooling tower

then let the jet stream do it thing . we got 4 nuclear power plants in this state 3 are near each other. going to watch news of the white supremacist suicides on a smart phone and eat stale MREs... in a tank...that will have ammo

i back up koreans, fuck the US.

that's not how it's going to end

The US is the only reason your country exists. You'd have been worked to death in a work camp if they never saved your ass.

You think you won't?

>kill anyone who doesn't side with me
>jesus

you may be on to something

Do you have any recommended reading or videos on this?
I mostly just researched Minh and his life and contributions to the war.
I like his angle as a revolutionary, but I'm also turned away by the other stuff, such as the live burial of political opponents and others.
I also know from a Vietnamese classmate at uni that today's democracy there is mostly just for show and of no consequence.

>balkanize
>save

kike-wannabes everyone

>Gook
>I'm going home to Korea if shit gets real