This man is fucking demonic

This man is fucking demonic
Attacking someone's child

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/925506477485379584

What a fucking cunt. Toss him in the ovens, collect his ashes, and mix them into some concrete then turn it into one of those Chinese squat toilets for community use. Stupid asshole.

>trying this hard to seem relevant

They just can't understand the difference between freely giving and redistribution by force.

He represents Dem voters well. That's who they really are.

Right: takes picture of kid, writes political caption
Left: takes kid to a gay pride rally full of rampant degeneracy

You'd think the Dems would have him put down, so he'd stop embarrassing them. But maybe they figure he's useful, because he makes the rest of them seem more moderate.

This

this. he needs to be annihilated.

Will nothing get this man fired?

lost it at his faggot trump book on his twitter this is the kind of guy that just needs his ass kicked in public

actually funny political joke vs drumpf ,does the left ever make a funny meme

Precisely.
>capitalism allows worker to work for employer who then pays worker
>consumer purchases candy to then do with what they wish
>consumer distributes candy to members of society willing to freely participate in an activity wherein one can collect candy from other consumers of society.

OPERATION EXPOSE OLBERMANN
CAN Sup Forums meme him out of a job?

He's the most butthurt man in America

beautiful workT jnr

I think reality just broke the man, user. I truly think that he lost his mind when Trump was elected.

The best part is, he isn't alone. Granted, he's very public about his Trump Derangement Syndrome, but he's not the only person who daily chews their nails to the bloody quick.

Why isn't he banned yet ?

He's so autistic.

When can we start shooting commies & Libtards?

I like to believe that he's just a plant, and it's all an act - a sort of leftist meme version of Alex Jones who is also likely a plant and an act. Thing is, Olbermann is just a fucking psycho - not really doing anything of substance, not being productive in any way shape or form. He's the equivalent of a screaming chimp throwing shit against the walls - what's his purpose?
Maybe HE is the Russian plant, he looks like it and his style including the way he and his 'show' present itself is eerily similar to old school Soviet-tier propaganda.

Credit where credit's due, he comes up with a lot more zingers than the tone-deaf left usually does.
>It'll soon be an obscenity
Come on, that's fucking 7/10

I hope Don, jr. punches this mouthy faggot right in the throat.