Halloween night stories

Okay lets hear how the halloween went for you guys

>past few years no kids
>really sad
>white race is dying
>suddenly massive influx of kids
>biggest halloween in years
>sad i didnt have a better decorative setup

Tell me how it was anons. Is there really a baby boom going on or is it just my area?

Had a ton of hu-white kids and it dipped below 30 degrees too, would've been more otherwise. Granted this is a 99% white neighborhood.

It was much better than the last few years. All were young kids herded by parents, but this was never a very busy street. I imagine the densest subdivision in the community was hopping.

>live in bumfuck nowhere in the rural maritimes
>anyone with kids drives them into town
>eat entire box of chocolate like the lardass i am

ya i live in a nice area too

I look over my street and feel an immense amount of spite.
My neighbors are all childless couples and old, decaying boomers.
No decorations, their fucking lights aren't even on.
I decorated my front porch and got some candy.
There weren't any niggers fortunately, but only like three small groups came.

Fucking disgusting. When I was a kid neighborhoods were flooded with kids.

Have hope. What happened in my neighborhood was 15 year ago the neighborhood was packed with kids. 2-3 year ago was peak boomer/retired people. Then the oldies started moving out.

ALL YOUNG FAMILIES move in. its like a brand new neighborhood.

Halloween is just a way for pedos to profile your kids. Thats why you go to a central place like a mall or chirch so the police can inspect the candy and run background checks on people Also keeps out single men who have business being around kids at aull

>going to the mall for halloween

this is the most disgusting thing i have ever heard

Malls are for the city, rural and suburban retardlets go to church or lester's porch

Boomers truly are scum

Unless you live in a heavily liberal area, pedophiles aren't an issue.
Poison candy has always been a non issue too. No, kids should be able to run around a glowing neighborhood with their friends and get some fucking candy.

>litteraly 40-50 beautiful respectful families
>dece decorations, chummed the waters to see what would happen with a "take two, knock on door when empty" bowl
>watched with telescope from upper floor
>no kid took more then 2, fiance gave out more when they knocked on the door
god i fucking love semi rural Georgia, today was a good day.

Have fun getting your kid poisobed ot killef by some pervert. Never met my neigbbors so I dont trust them.

>back in the day
>go with huge group of kids
>neighbor is a fuck head but has good candy
>go to his house like 5 different times
>every time we trade some pieces of our costumes, masks etc with the other kids
>it works
>mfw tons of full-sized
It was like a real life cheat code

>never met my neighbors

you should probly move out because you are ruining the neighborhood with your autism

You would let your kid go to a strangera house? I want a full background check on everyone in my kifs life. I even pajd to have her kindergarteb teacher have her life looked into.
You cant trust people at all these days

Halloween is dead. There's less and less kids every year it seems. Over the past 5 year's we've gone from 80+ kids to just 12 this year. Just 12.

The families that you DO see aren't walking house to house anymore. They pull up in a car, let the kids out, get them back in the car when they're done, and repeat.

What happened?

>Be me
>Probably like 7 or 8
>Got a Robin costume for Halloween because He was my favorite for some weird reason
>Get hype as shit for Halloween
>Mom takes me and my four brothers to trick or treat
>Get to first house
>"Trick or-"

>Literally

>Vomit

>On my neighbor's porch
>Go back home after yacking on my Old neighbor's porch
>Want to go back out to trick or treat because Mom was worried I'd do it again

I still haven't recovered from this shit, even after my neighbor died a few years back.

I binge watched the somewhat disappointing second season of Stranger Things, ate two pieces of candy, and no one rang the doorbell.

Other than that, I've been sad all day thinking about how much fun I used to have trick or treating in the nineties.

Oh god, you are one of those nosy pricks, arent you? Look, just because we live next to each other is no reaaon w should be buddy buddy. You mind your business a d others will do the same.

Halloween is just another day, but why do i feel bad that i didn't go do anything or even hang out with my friends?

Not Sup Forums related fuck off

Pagan shiet

>spying on little kids with a telescope
Rural retards, everybody

>Live in an area with low crime rate
>White area
>Check stuff online to make sure sex offenders aren't living by me
>Teach child things to watch out for, make sure they aren't alone
>Allow them some independence as it is a part of growing up
>Make sure they have a cellphone with an emergency number on speed dial

There, now your kid can trick or treat. They won't go beyond a few streets and they'll have fun.

like i said you are probly the worst neighbor in the world. If you want to be antisocial you should move into a condo box to be with the rest of degenerate society. Homes and neighborhoods are for white people and high trust society not paranoid weirdos

You cant let your kids just walk around u supervised. They could be hit by a car, kidnapped by a pedo, killed by a murderer, poisonsed etc. A responsible parent is always around to supervise

Had like 4 families knock on my door. I'm renting this room and my landlady set candy and told me to open it for kids or else I wouldn't have done it kek

Sounds really nice.
I only had 3 kids show up. My parents place had 35 though so they had a good showing. I'm a bit bummed out desu. Ended up giving out multiple handfuls to each.

>making sure the law of the candy sign is being upheld

user what that person did was an awesome experiment. Dont hate

Pretry sure you would be the bad neighbor. I donr interfere with others lives whereas you have this fuck tarded 1959s view whereim you have yhe rigjt to barge i to my life like I owe you shit. Get fycked and stay on your side of the fence, Wally

kys

Yeah, which is why you fucking walk with them instead of being so fucking fat and lazy you can't even get out of what's effectively serving as a giant mobility scooter.
"They could, this, or that, or boo hoo hoo" is a bunch of bullshit too. Back in the day you could run the whole nine yards around the city and there wouldn't be a scratch on anyone. This generation's full of chickenshits, that's what.

About 250 kids tonight, live in the whitest major city in Canada.

lol wtf like nigga are you12?
>a few years back
explain?

>american education

not going to reply to you anymore because you are a negative nancy and its sad

Get fucked, you annoying cocksucker

you really showed him

I meant like my neighbor was still alive while that shit happened. He died like 2 years ago though, which is "a few years."

What city is that? not too familiar with Canadian demographics myself

Toronto? No wait, Vancouver

bump

This is important enough to post again.
I live in a gentrified neighborhood. My wife has been getting redpilled all night because she noticed only the black parents are carrying their own bag for candy.
Quote:
"My taxes aren't enough to pay for all the shit they buy with ebt they need to take the candy from the kids too?"

jfc

Biggest Halloween for me in several years as well.

Thanks Drumpf

I live in a town that's 40% white, mostly spics and asians. Halloween is basically a non-holiday here and has been since the 2000's or so.
>no one decorates
>trick or treaters are extremely uncommon, and if there are any the parents have to drive them around due to the few number of houses that actually celebrate
>nothing Halloween related at school or work

Give it 5-10 years. Halloween will be like Columbus Day...just a little subtext on your calendar.

I turned the porch light off and went to the gym. I live two blocks from a nigger apartment complex.

Halloween perpetuates the patriarchy through objectifying women by forcing them into slutty outfits.

Please let this be a ruse. Why are you so fucked up?

I should've done the same. All the black parents had their own bag for THEIR OWN candy. Never let a good chance for gibs go to waste.

I had no trick or treaters, I guess they don't do it in apartment buildings.

Where I live in Texas most of the kids who come to my neighborhood aren't from it. Spics and niggers get in vans and come demanding for candy. And rest assured you can see the difference between how the white kids and them act.

lemme guess that your currently living either in Commiefornia or Oregon

Area is very huwhite. Diversity drives in, no effort into costumes, dont say trick or treat, half the time parents dont say hello or thank you. Never pass up a chance for gibs.

People are weak pussies and the retarded kids they have are prone to dying in the street like an armadillo or rabid opossum.

You have to give kids the opportunity to learn self reliance and street smarts unless you want bugmen corporate drones.

Sex offenders aren't allowed to have their porch lights on for Halloween, let alone give out candy. I'm not sure what the rules are if they were working at a mall on Halloween.

>Live on the outer rim of Metro ATL
>Sunset arrives
>Candy: bubble gum, fruit chews, jawbreakers, and milk chocolate
>Kids are traveling around my neighborhood in packs (8-10 per unit)
>Costume Themes: cyberpunk, pirates, classic horror, and Marvel capeshit
>Standout: One 8-year-old in a Captain's uniform from The Orville
>Number of Non-Whites this year: ZERO

Bull shit

What are you talking about? Single men can go to the mall and church.

I got a little cup of Reece's pieces at the airport and the front desk girl at my hotel this morning was this beautiful Asian girl in a sailor costume. That was nice. Now I'm sitting at 35000 feet shitposting on the in flight wifi.

Perfect. There is nothing better than actually seeing it for yourself.

My favorite seen was the black guy fucking his faggot friend

>Didn't buy any candy since no one's showed up in the past two years
>Had 5 groups of kids show up so far
>Just hide in the darkness waiting for them to go away
The guilt hurts.

Yep. When I lived around white people I got Into it. I don't want niggers on my porch seeing I have a nice house . Last year I stood at the door with an axe and loudly asked why the fuck people were on my porch if the light is out. Fuck niggers

I wish we didn't subsidize their food and housing

See my previous posts. It's why I don't give out candy.

That's all I saw. There may have been a Jew or two (1/4 wore masks), but no nigs or other shitskins this year.

Noice.

i watched the shining
kind of a sloppy movie

You could have at least given them a handful of spaghetti user.

I was giving candy out to group of spiclets not from my neighborhood and a little one starts yelling at me more! Had his hand reaching at me. Wanted to slam my door

You know a lot about sex offenders dude.
Like more than normal people have any reason to. Show me on the doll where they touched you....

You always buy candy dude. If nobody comes you get to eat it

Put out the empty bowl with a sign to please take 1. Since most of the neighborhood is nogs I think they just took it as a given that because they weren't first all the candy had been taken.

I live in Los Angeles so it’s nothing but spic kids and their young parents BUT surprisingly every single one of these kids has been really polite and said thank you, except for one Mexican Indian spic mother carrying two bags getting candy just for her self.

i believe it, that's where all the old white money is

I've lived in my area for 10 years. It's just starting to cycle again as the homes have turned over this past few years. I found myself startled to hear a bunch of kids playing and riding their bikes up and down the street this summer, and seeing young white women walking with baby strollers. So I guess young white families are replacing the original old white occupants, which is good news.
But I still didn't have many kids over tonight. The smart ones all go to the more dense subdivision neighborhood, I guess.

Basically nobody except some niggers hootin and hollerin who broke the few pumpkins we had out.

Those damn naggers.

>Bought 8 bags of fun size candy
>by 9 pm still had 6 bags left
> 9:35 pm, doorbell rings
>group of 6 middle school boys
>give them each a bag, close door and turn off porch light

Way fewer kids in my neighborhood than there used to be. At least those six boys will remember our house as being "the cool one".

Yuck. Where I live the lady wetbacks allow that kind of horeshit, but the dads would smack the shit out of their kids. The dudes assume you think they are Indio trash and will do anything to keep face. Hispanics are odd

Do you live in a more out of town area?

It's cheaper on November 1st though.

What if they steal the bowl?

The redder the skin, the less they're human. Any spic less than 5'5 is basically an aboriginal nigger. They know it's true

Suburb of Baltimore county

The dads are usually nowhere to be found. I think some of those kids just have shit parents and don't have manners

don't lie, you were perched on the 2nd floor with a bump stock ready to go to town on the brown kids.

good attendance....30+ lost count
ran out of pounds of candy half way through
made candy runs missed some see on sidewalk on way back
I give a HANDFUL - couldn't stand that one tiny piece of candy trick or treatin'
I wait till they say it - yes they have to say it, and they all did - LOL
Half the costumes were lame enough that a guess was required - out loud of course, and a correction was forthcoming some of the time
95%+ had at least one parent walking with them

I live in Texas which is the >31% of >53% land and every kid is brown.

last year..drunk with gf

this year, at home shitposting, gf and baby sleeping. Feels good to be saving the white race

>dressed up in scary outfit
>went to family friends house where they put a lot of effort into decoration
>scared kids
fun time

one trick or treater

white spidey

>tons of kids from the poor part of town show up every year, maybe they are from another city
>see tons of people Ive never seen before in my life
>suddenly my part of the city has its population multiplied 100x
I sorta think these people need to stay in their own neighborhoods and let my areas kids trick or treat in their own neighborhood without having freeloader competition. I dont even live in a wealthy part of town so its not like its full of mansions to attract them all.

halloween over here

At work, so I couldn't go trick or treating with my wife and daughter. Feelsbadman.

lol. Source on that pic?

3 kids showed up from 5:30 until 7. I Left a basket with 30 chocolates and some shitty crackers and went to the bar at 7.
Just got back at 11:30 and all the chocolate was gone just have show shit cheddar crackers left. halloween is overrated

top kek

It's literally Mr. Bones. We're on his Wild Ride.