ALERT! Don’t let this slide!

Chuck Schumer passed a bill called The Diversity Visa Program that allowed the terrorist into the US!

100percentfedup.com/just-nyc-terrorist-allegedly-entered-u-s-ny-democrat-senator-chuck-schumers-diversity-visa-program/

>Direct From Tel Aviv

100% fed up

wwwwwwwwwwtttttttttttttttttttfffffffffffffffffffffff

Damn right I am.

i hate him so much

Bump

Nice larping, you faggots won't do anything
Again

Bumping for hallows

cocaine bump

bump

Mother fucker.......

Boilerplate kike.

Honestly, sounds like a pretty decent program.

always kikes
every time
how can we out-fund them when they print our money? we're going to have to WAKE UP, GOYIM

The Diversity Visa Program is often the only way immigrants from countries with low rates of immigration to the US can enter the US legally. If Trump ends the program, you can say farewell to immigrants from many small, industrialized countries.

t. immigrated from Finland thanks to the Diversity Visa Program

how did you do it?

nvmind googled it , so you won the lott, nice . hows life ther ?

Guess it just needs a patch update.

Google it. The Wiki page explains how it works.

Very nice. Every country has its downsides and the US certainly isn't an exception. To me personally, things are better here than in the EU but for someone with a family, Finland or some other Nordic country would be a much better place.

Jews sliding this shit hard.

yes

Jew York does it again.

Bump

Why do you guys think there's a place called Chucky Cheese that's famous for little kids and serving cheese pizza?

Schumerstein is my Senator, should I call??

Every day until he resigns/is arrested user

Keeping it going

AKA Visa Lottery? Anything saying "diversity" has to die, but blaming Chuck Schumer for it is kinda silly. It is fairly old.

Goodwork OP

bump
umpb
mpbu
pbum

strong shilling currents detected

FUCK SCHUMER and his fat cousin amy

Bump. Never trust a Jew