If a grandma with dementia understands the absurdity of Islamiphobia, why doesn't Sup Forums?

If a grandma with dementia understands the absurdity of Islamiphobia, why doesn't Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Death to all Muslims, and followers of Islam.

tell her to go to syria and preach her lgbt awareness there.

She has dementia.

She doesn't realize all terrorism is jewish terrorism.

I only have schizophrenia.

Islam is the religion of peace.

"Look, the mentally ill think this is a good idea so it must be!"

you sound like a muslim, "death to all infidels and non believers"

Grandma with dementia only understands it like that because she's got dementia.

>Catholic

Is she retarded? Someone with dementia isn't exactly an endorsement. It's more like my Grandma is demented she thinks islamaphobia is a thing

>It's another "Forget dead victims of terrorism, the real victims are muslims!" thread

what a sage post you have brought my friend

I wonder what her 2 year old thinks?

>leftists needing to rely on mentally ill elderly people to have any sort of coherent argument in favor of Muslims in the west
nice memeflag btw

Old ladies with dementia ignoring the muslim threat? Must be german.

>knowing about gas chambers when you're two
perhaps that much bluepill during pregnancy provoked a reaction which permanently and fully redpilled the kid. He's almost certainly crying because of the possibility that Uncle Donald might NOT be building gas chambers.

Why do leftists consider "my demented grandma and my 5 year old kid don't like trump because I told them trump was bad" to be a valid argument?

Surely this young woman would be willing to hitchhike across the middle east to show she truly believes this. We should start a gofundme for her trip to Afghanistan, so she can hitchhike all the way to Egypt and show us how dumb we are.

funny doubt she lives in nyc or been attacked by a muslim before.

AMERIPHOBIA
CAUCASIAPHOBIA
CHRISTIANOPHOBIA
HETEROPHOBIA
REPUBLIPHOBIA
TRUMPOPHOBIA

This we all here know who (((ISIS))) is

ISIS=Israel

Looks like dementia runs in the family

So your brain dead grandma shares your leftist views? Sounds about right.

So you are recognizing that you have the same ideology than then
Nice pol, first step to solve a problem is recognise it

>why don't you agree with mentally ill people

This. We need to nuke the Middle East from orbit, then in White countries we need to go door to door in every neighborhood in the nation, drag out anyone who even so much as looks like they might be a Muslim, and blow their brains all over the street. That’s the only way it will ever end.

As for (((islamophobia)), I’m sorry. The lives of the victims who were killed, and the grief of their families is much, MUCH more important than making sure some pedophile worshipper doesn’t get his poor widdle feewings hurt.

Kill them ALL.

Because of muh fee fees.
They unironically seem to think that this is a good argument.

Yep fuck drumpf and fuck white people. They brought it on by biking and shit. They provoked the poor Uzbek with their white privilege.

I honestly wish all liberals could be put on Elon Musk's Mars rockets.

Muslims are pushing the "jews are behind muslim terrorist attacks" and all of Sup Forums is falling for it.

What is going on...

I told my German Catholic grandma about the muslims, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU

It's an appeal to emotion to trick groupthinkers into believing "Trump is bad," is already an established fact by causing them to focus on the made-up repercussions in compensation for not actually having rationale for their hatred because they too are only groupthinkers.

Because your grandmother liked to fuck them like a whore in troves while your grandfather was a cuck. Spoiler aler: youre part mudslime

Sage this troll

if all presidents of the world were old women with dementia then maybe we would finally have peace

This.

Also.

Didn't Mohammed touch little boys with his peepee? In their butts?

Sup Forums can be convinced to support ANYTHING if they're led to believe that Jews are on the other side.

It's a brain fart, like a long drawn out stroke you and your adopted granny are having.
I understand what you are saying perfectly. It's very simple.
The problem is you are stuck on it, and refuse to do anything but obsess on one virtually irrelevant point. It's like talking with someone who's having a stroke.
I'm using you as an example but if you are black ignore everything I said. I don't care what you think.

>German Catholic
That's a Bavarian. They're the cause of this shit in Europe in the first place.

>2 year olds know what a trump hat is
>knows what a gas chamber is
>2 year old likes to read the newspaper in the bathroom shortly before getting ready for work

Dont forget to sage this thread

Yea, It's just a system of beliefs that tells them to keep killing us until we all coverts to Islam. What's wrong with that?

they are demons, only capable of impish behavior and tricks. They like to exploit the good will and nature of decent people, into foolishly accepting their vileness
>let me in, i'll be good i promise

>trusting grandma’s dementia opinions

Anti Muslim bigotry is a poor way to judge character.
But Islam is a cancerous ideology and needs to be stopped.

Why can't lefties understand this. Replace "islam" with "nazism" and they don't seem to have this blindspot.

Kek

Muslims don't have nukes and aren't willing to fight, right? You virgins talk big but in reality your own country would put you down like a little bitch if you ever even dared say this shit out loud.

Forget killing us, first have the balls to say this with your name on it.

Jews let them into the us and push for multiculturalism

she has dementia faggot
she hasn't read any of islam's holy texts
at least Trump is somewhat aware
do you really trust a person with dementia to understand the jooce's intricate planning oy vey goyim

Im going to fuck your sister in her ass pajeet

You guys do a good job of killing yourselves, you’re actually stupid enough to believe that if you commit suicide for your false idol allah and his false prophet muhammad (curse and misery be upon both of their wretched names) that you’ll be rewarded with 72 virgins in the afterlife. In reality all that happens is that you burn in hell with all the other pedophile scum. But we need to save the lives of the people who matter (the white victims) and that’s what this is all about. Your worthless shitskin ass doesn’t matter one bit to anyone.

Technically, it's appeal to authority and emotion. They're trying to say that "This old experienced person knows more than you", or "Ha! This young person got it right off the bat. He can see it for what it is and they're smarter than you."

What they don't seem to get is that young people adopt the views of their parents. A Orthodox Jewish family isn't going to have a 2 year old muslim convert. Children aren't freethinkers because they aren't introduced to a wide variety of ideals yet. Likewise with old people, they don't fully know the information to make an objective view.

Not sure how to tell you this Julie, but I think you have mental illness just like grandma.

Prophet Mohammad here my based peeds. I is fresh out of Africa and looking for some of dat 9 year old poomtang I luv so much

I love this butthurt so much. Every passing day we see how the West is getting more and more cucked. You people post it yourself. Muslims aren't going it to you, you people are doing it to yourselves.

You just need an avenue to vent, I get that. But if you weren't such a massive cuck, perhaps you'd do something about it. I can guarantee you you'll just quietly go back to school tomorrow and talk about it in a hushed tone with your beta friends and nothing will ever come out of it. Prove me wrong.

God dammit I love this man

>a grandma with dementia understands the absurdity of Islamiphobia

grandma is technically a retard

>i will never personally help construct a gas chamber while wearing a maga hat

>grandma with dementia
>why doesn't Sup Forums?
>55 replies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*inhales*
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SAGE SAGE SAGE

If a grandma with dementia agrees with you then maybe you have a laughably ignorant opinion

Init. Us pakis is the best bro, rubber dingy rapids. We smell nice too don't we and no one marries their sisters and cousins in our Islam. ALLAH BONGO BRUVVAS! I is the prophet Mohammad and I luv dicks.

>my 2 year old agrees with me that racism is bad, why can DRUMPFLIKINS?????

when i start taking the political advice of mentally ill and/or children, take away my right to vote

I havent been to school in 35 years faggot but i will sure teach your sister to love the feel of my cock in her ass, then she will lick my cum and her shit off my dick and come in there and kiss you goodnight fuckstain. Stay 3rd world shitbreak

>taking a satire Twitter account seriously

My grandmother is more redpilled in real life than most of you fuckers.

My grandma always brings up at the dinner table how she thinks in the future there will only be one race and my grandpa always argues with her over it. It's amusing.

You're right, our biggest enemies are those within our nation.

>that face
Is that a bug woman? RARE!

Nobody even likes her tweets

If muslims cannot live in and accept the majority of the world, than it must be eliminated. This is nature, this isn't artificial. Coexistence is circumstantial to world peace, if symbiosis cannot be achieved, than it should be eliminated. Same with Russians and Chinese, since neither wish to coexist without feeling like the west wants to annihilate them, then they must leave, preferably as a glass crater

>Giving serious thought to the opinions of someone with fucking dementia
Fucking lol, the absolute state of leftists

Yeah, sure, let's listen to some people sitting comfortably at dinner at home comment on B-BUT MUSLIMS ARE VICTIM

I double dare you to ask someone having to deal with Muslims daily, be it employers, immigration officers, or you know, maybe actual refugees themselves why they are fleeing their own country in the first place

>everything i don't like is satire

Translation: You need to be the equivalent of a 91 year old with dementia and withering mental faculties to support leftist policies.

They do need exterminating anyway because of the ducking state of them.
50% of them are clinically inbred and they smell of curry and farts.

What was forgotton to be added by the old wench was that The cocksucking idealogy of islam has fucked the world for over 1500 years and that the cocksuckers have fucked everything up ... fuck

>it's just a religon
praise Hitler, Nazism is my religion you bigots