Which One Of You Did This??

Did antifa really bring a pro-pedophilia poster to a rally?

On Monday night, right-wingprovocateur and journalist Mike Cernovich spoke atColumbia University in New York City. The event was beset by protestors, some of whom were carrying a pro-pedophilia sign. While many were quick to attribute it to antifa, the left-wing organization claims the sign was planted by trolls.

It’s curious that an organization that doesn’t have a pro-pedophilia stance (antifa’s only stated position is being anti-fascist, hence the name) would come to a Cernovich event endorsing pedophilia, and that it would clearly identify both NYC Antifa and NAMBLA (North American Man/Boy Love Association). But antifa’sanonymous nature—its members typically wearing black and cover parts of their face, and there’s no hierarchal structure—it’s easy for anyone to look the part and claim their actions are on behalf of the group.

The sign was enough for the right to jump all over it, especially after Twitter took down the image from Cernovich’s account.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/antifa-pedophilia-poster/
twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/925389876345954304
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=5iOyOGsWrOM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dailydot.com/layer8/antifa-pedophilia-poster/

Paul Joseph Watson at the conspiracy theory siteInfoWarswrote up theeventin a post titled “Antifa activists carry pro-pedophile sign during Cernovich protest.”

Images from last night’s protest of Mike Cernovich’s speech at Columbia University show far-left Antifa activists marching behind a banner that expresses support for pedophilia

The banner, which is being carried by three individuals, two of which are wearing the usual Antifa attire, reads, “No white supremacy, no pedo bashing, no Mike Cernovich.”

Nice

Alt-Right Frames Protesters as Pedophiles With Fake NAMBLA Sign

When Columbia students denounced Mike Cernovich, a masked man jumped in front of them, raised a child molester banner, and the photo went viral. Even Trump Jr. liked it.

The alt-right framed student protesters as pedophileson Monday night. Within 90 minutes, even Donald Trump Jr. had bought into the hoax.

Mike Cernovich, an alt-right conspiracy theorist, was at Columbia University Monday night to give a speech to the school’s College Republicans club. But when students protested outside the event, trolls posed in front of them with a banner promoting NABLA: the North American Man-Boy Love Association. Cernovich and other alt-right figures quickly copied a journalist’s picture of the sign and tweeted it as evidence that the anti-Cernovich protesters were pro-pedophile.

The demonstration, organized by Columbia students, was in protest of Cernovich and other far-right speakers at the school

“This goes beyond what college Republicans are planning in terms of speakers,” student Jasmeen Nijjar who helped organize the protests told The Daily Beast. “It’s also about Columbia being in the Harlem community, and how pervasive the idea of white supremacy is, and how complicit Columbia is to allow such speakers on campus.”

Writer Jake Offenhartz was covering the protests for theNew York City blog Gothamistwhen at least one masked man moved to the front of the crowd with a large banner that read:

“No white supremacy, no pedo bashing, no Mike Cernovich,” over a slew of logos including one that read “New York City Antifa” and another that read “NAMBLA.”

At least two people at the Columbia event “unveiled the banner and handed it to a couple of people who held it without really of looking at it,” before disappearing into the crowd Offenhartz told The Daily Beast.

>student Jasmeen Nijjar who helped organize the protests
so moslemms are behind the protest
and mohamed was a pedophile rapist
how fitting

Wouldn't surprise me if it's real. That's basically all ANTIFA is, a peadophile ring, propped up by tramos and beggars.

Fake or not, it IS a good idea to false flag all the retard ANTIFA bullshit. They already do it to anything on the right with kikes larping with nazi armbands and nogs walking around in kkk robes.

The best part is, when the left has to shut down the subversion, it will help us make the normies aware of BAMN, Open Society, Tides Foundation. All their events need to be crashed like HWNDU.

You will get WAY more mileage out of larping as retard commie as opposed to going out as "le based stick man magapede gib to my patreon pls". ANTIFA is almost 100% white anyway, so it's easy to blend in.

It probably was trolls holding that sign.

yet the left call us tin foil hats when we say that faggots showing up with swastika banners are trolls too

Jack Posobiec's Twitter posted it first, same Jew who did the "Rape Melania" false flag, and the "YOU ARE ALL GERBILS" stupidity with Loomer (TireGate). Professional false flaggers and literal Jews promoting other Jews.

A better tactic is to make Antifa turn on themselves when they're in mixed company with non-whites. BLM, Latinos, and Antifa don't get along. All it takes is a spark to ignite tension on racial lines within the Left.

If blacks joined antifa, they would just boss everyone around until they started fighting within.

Go away Thernovich

And what if you're caught doing this shit and dishonestly presenting it as real? Your credibility will be gone forever.

I hate that faggot.

As a "Latinx" can I join you brothers in the upcoming race war? My skin says I'm a spic but my heart says I'm an American

If only they didn't wear masks and you could identify them and check if they were alt-right or real lefties.
I'll just take them at...Face value.

>Did antifa really bring a pro-pedophilia poster to a rally?
Yes. They're a bunch of retarded, sick fucks that deserve to be lined up and shot.

the same guy who used to be a Military Intelligence Information Warfare Officer? That guy?? wow. so crazy.

i think it's much more likely that Mike Cernovich paid for a pro-pedo banner that explicitly mentions his name when no one gives a fuck about him, than rando antifa fuck heads trying to defame a person we already can't stand.

Pedosexuality is the way of the future and liberals can see this thankfully. Start stocking up on candy everyone

sorry leftypol, it was a good false flag that you won't be able to get rid of by saying "REEE IT'S FAKE!"

Slippery slope is logical fallacy, they said.

NAMBLA members have supported antifa for a long time and a lot of antifa members are NAMBLA members I doubt this is a false flag

Why hasn't antifa or democrats disavowed Nambla pedophiles?

lmao that damage control
OWN UP TO IT YOU P E D O ENABLING FAGGOTS

Just degenerate leftists supporting degeneracy, is their whole movements a conspiracy too, you dumb ass faggot.

It wasn't, it's just one more perverted staple for them, all these gay and nigger loving shit weren't "le troll' in the past and it wouldn't be different today.

faggots=pedos

This guy might get it

So Antifa is disavowing pedophilia?
Disgraceful intolerance like this should not be tolerated by the left.
>please excuse me while i fuk some dogs & ur kids

It was that faggot Cernovich and Posobiec. They almost got their asses kicked as soon as they unrolled the flag. They only had it out long enough to get that picture

twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/925389876345954304

Clearly it was the Russians.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=5iOyOGsWrOM

Watch the vid they linked

I think they did that themselves DESU

the alt right should be doing this all the time

First of all my question is why is anti fa protesting on a campus shouldn't they be getting ready for 11/04, or is this their practice sessions. Second why and how is NAMBLA involved with anti fa like what kind of connections would they have normal anti fa isn't really for pedo and NAMBLE is so yeah. And finally they do realize that they have X's in the check boxes right Aren't those suppose to be check marks saying no WS PB and Mike Cernovich isn't that mean they support all those things.

Except that's not simply a conservative family, that's Hitler's wet dream. The American conservative family is when the man is a predominantly Irish mixture of British and Northern European ethnicities, and his wife is Italian with some Dutch, and probably also 1/2^n (n > 4) black.

Pedo bashing is the ultimate form of fascism

>The shill doesn't even try to dispute the picture of progressives

Telling

Antifa let the guys walk with the banner in their midst. This is on them, they accepted it without complaint.

"(antifa’s only stated position is being anti-fascist, hence the name)"
Who attack gay kikes like Milo? Clearly "anti-fascism" is not their only position. Saged

Only one way to find out, FIGURE OUT WHAT THE PHONE NUMBER ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER IS

I have zero sympathy for terrorists, let them hang. Do you even know who Bob Ayers is goys? Do you have any Idea of how many of him and his people are on the payroll for november 4?
Go back to sleep goys, it's all just self organized groups, there are no financiers or anything like that

Fake. There is an obscure writer who defended NAMBLA on free speech grounds and he was completely disavowed in all circles.
Just trolling fags who don't understand that this will backfire.

Who says antifa are not pedophiles?

Why didn't antifa get rid of the banner.

Why won't they disavow? It's been 24 hours and no disavowal. WHERE IS THE DISAVOWAL?

Yeah Stay out of (((Our))) Vaginas!

probably because they don't care because this is too gay and retarded even for them. honestly, who the fuck gives a shit about mike, besides mike? no one. not even his terrorist wife that he makes work all day while he sits home and comes up with brilliant ideas like this stupid shit.

I did it to discredit NAMBLA.

No disavowal = total acceptance

Leftists confirmed as pedos.

who in the fuck would pay to print out a giant sign with mike's fucking name on it, besides mike? NO ONE. Alex Jones wouldn't even pay for that shit. He told mike to fuck off on this, no per diem MICHAEL!! NO PER DIEM!!!

I don't get the whole progressivism bullshit, so it's ok to be nude and be flamboyant while breaking people's comfort levels?

What has this country come to, this shit is just disgusting to see. and it seems ironic because they say "We just want to be accepted"