NORTHWEST MIGRATION

If you are a white nationalist and are at all serious about working against/preventing white genocide please look at this link, read, listen, get involved, do something. northwestfront.org/about/faq/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ill give this a bump even though i think you all are delusions after spending a bit of time amongst the people of your group

Can someone setup a different NW WN group please?
NW Front is kinda played out and Harold Covington is alright, but he'll never move things anywhere. NW Migration needs rebranding.

I'm already located in the NW so this poast does interest me.

Fuck this. There are already too many of you californian and midwestern motherfuckers in the northwest. Move to Montana. Move to Wyoming. Don't fucking move to Oregon, Washington, or Idaho. We're full.

thank you user. you have a point, a good bit of the far right want to parade as clowns for some reason, i wish they wouldn't, i would say there is something wrong with the majority of the group as most just want to complain instead of doing something about their complaints. this has to change.

>northwest front

Hi FBI

Is white genocide real or is it boogeyman

The movement is interested in things along the lines of underpopulated areas, building them up. While i love the idea of the oregon wilderness, a large consensus has been procured among Idaho, the Dakotas, Montana etc

its more so that they are either neets who think that they can move out of their mothers basement and into the woods and survive or grown men who are too comfortable and will never do anything

Yeah there are problems with the NW Front. But since the movement is full of paranoid schizophrenics it's hard to set up another credible alternative. The focus should be to set up a pilot community that is off the grid so that we have a proof of concept.

First step is to acquire land and pick the right location for settlement. I like Washington but other anons have said Idaho.

please contribute or leave my friend

This movement does have land and a good following/tolerance in the states i have mentioned, it is still rather small though and needs help gathering momentum

You should listen to some of the radio broadcasts if you are interested, kinda covers this in theorycraft, among other serious problems at hand

Very real and very spoopy user, browse the site if you are interested

You're a known FBI front, fuck you.

/thread

imagine being this deluded, golly gee

yeah, im not interested in the group at all anymore, would be nice to live around some like minded people, but that group is not the way

what would be the point?

Fair enough, it just seems to be the most active/potential group atm, i dont think its perfect, but there arent many horses to back in this race unfortunately

What do you mean? Is there a good reason to think it's FBI? Legitimately curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw

ignore the idiot, probably thinks everything is an fbi front or something

Well I'm glad you guys are making strides, and I'll look into what I can contribute, but I'm hoping to see an off the grid community pop up that can operate mostly independently from the locals.

its not a potential group, no one there is serious about starting a good wholesome community

much appreciated user, i would like to see that to but beggars cant be choosers

and the alternative group being?

there isnt one, and nothing at all is better than that one

i will have to disagree with that but i appreciate the bumps and input

Omw

the more the merrier nord

Retarded. The northeast is the most fargone part of the country. Come home white man, to Vermont: the whitest state in the union

I don't want to live with a bunch of asians.

freudian slip?

isnt your water tainted to hell or is the one of your neighbors?

There are others, but yeah WN 1.0 already failed. Let the meme die

such as?

If it were an FBI front, Harold Covington would be on some living wage instead of constantly, CONSTANTLY asking for money immediately upon being introduced to someone.

>northwest
>not northeast

Yes, eastside bellevue here,,,m savebus

shit land, ruined water supplies, lots of problems with northeast

Tainted? nigga Maine has the best water on earth

But the northwest will never be white lands. Too many minorities and liberals. And they’re growing in numbers, on both sides of the border. The northest from Vermont to Labrador is white land.

okay maine has good water

not idaho or the dakotas, montana is super white, plus any group similar to this has focused on these states mostly, theres a consensus

The problem with idaho and that area of the country is the super volcano under yellowstone. I think we should think about maine

thats true, no idea when it will go off but if it did that would suck several cocks. i personally like oregon bc theres tons of forest and no state tax, really pretty..maine is nice to though

bump

That’s a better area. I hear Montana has plenty of beautiful land. Just hope Yellowstone doesn’t pop.

I want to. I really do, but I have a life here in Arizona. It’s hard to give that up. It’s almost a guarantee my life will get worse if I move there, at least for a few years.

We need land with a port. A port-land if you will. We could call it Portland.

please browse around the site if you havent already!

CALIFORNIANS FUCK OFF!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

whered you think of this? really great idea user

what?

I'm not a white nationalist, but please please move here and balance out the Californians. It used to be a Libertarian state. There's less people in Oregon than most many major cities. Moving here will actually make a difference. If society collapses, we have water, timber, natural fortification, ocean, etc. Even our shitlibs are so incredibly hwite it's a thing of beauty. Come home bros.

I bookmarked it
I suggest everyone as well
keep updated with this
I already live in PA suburb near (((philly)))
will be living up in the poconos soon
try and become active/ support their merch
#it'sokaytobewhite

Not wanting to balance out the Californians....

Have a (You). Also, good point.

its ok to be white

bump

appreciate it famalam

the northwest front pretends to care about leaving behind america and starting a new nation, but how many cities in the pacific northwest have been founded by america, britain, canada? their website also states that they honor the founding fathers, don't trust cucks to lead white americans to a better future

dont know where youre getting that from, they aren't anti america, the founding fathers were great, white, nationalistic men, sorry

Fuck off, we're full