Ben Shapiros OTHER Sister

Rebecca Shapiro, Ben shapiros other sister. (On the right)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZxp6TKwmdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

welp. this explains why he doesn't give a good darn about the hecking browning of america.

The only thing I see is a nose in the middle...

HAAHAHA THE NOSE KNOWS

Show Bob.

looks like his mom got riced tbqh

at least she's closer to benita in height, the 3 of them could spon and benita would be the little spoon

Wait this is that never trump kike right?

That's a shame

thats quite a nose you have female squidward

who is the middle eastern chick on the left? she's a real qt

One on the right looks like le 56% face

would, actually
not miss dreamworks character stringbean tho

Looking to wrote another article I see. Get the fuck out of here you shitty journalist trying to manufacture news.

this famalampaitachili

He is an Israel first neocon shill but if you call them that you are a pure anti semite!
According to Ben of course.

GIB ME NUDES PLS

>hecking

leave.

These whores deserve to be raped till they bleed out of their assholes. Then raped again.

Pls don't post my waifu on the left without my permission thanks

>Flatnose
Gross

Uuhhh I think I know the guy on the left...

That's a fucking spic you stupid fag.

They are cute. Why am I constantly seeing these fucking threads when I got banned for playing "name a sushi roll after Stephen Paddock"... Liked this shit better when the "Nazis" weren't all lumped into those faggot white supremacist trolls who's ideals are knocked down immediately by some chick who's brother most of us still listen to. Fucccckkk... bitching about muh degeneracy and then threads full of this shit.

they're both cute imo, better than my non existent gf

tfw no big nose gf

If it weren't for the nose, 10/10
Because of the nose, G A S/10

I'm craving Fruitloops cereal.

Why does she look Finnish and why is her jaw twice the width of her sister's

Ben's dad is a cuck.

someone needs to redpill me on why Shapiro is a kike. Only cause he doesn't like Trump?

He “doesn’t care about the browning of America”

He would care but when the us gets to South Africa levels of noggery he’ll move to Israel

that and he’s a Zionist Jew

Just look at him?

His parents are kikes and their parents were kikes and their parents were kikes.....get the picture?

nose nosey nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nosey nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nosey nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nosey nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nosey nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nosey nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nosey nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nosey nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nose

he claims he is an orthodox jew. wears a yarmulke. pretty jewish if you ask me

Still in love with the one on the left....

Yes she's a kike but I can't help myself... she has a beautiful smile and ample bosom... i can overlook the decendantry as long as the inner kike never surfaces

abigail is fucking super cute , but the other one looks just like a gross jewess like most

Khazar milkies is better.

kike sluts are the best youtube.com/watch?v=RZxp6TKwmdc

He doesn't give a shit about talking about it. Talking about it would put him into another category altogether. Sure he doesn't, so what. He's pro first amendment taking into note that he knows this means he will still be called (((insert your favorite name))) by some, openly. He's pro second amendment. Owns guns himself.
Despises the gender revolution, black lives matter, antifa, fags setting up a fifth columns in society where everyone caters to their needs. He rips the shit out of most of the people Sup Forums collectively hates. I don't get the bullshit hangup about that one statement. Ben's isn't going to come out like David Duke or some shit

She would be nausingly jewish princess.

Could you imagine this yenta talking to you through the bathroom door?

The reddit alien is a monkey? And I personally find "herp derp" to be funnier than "hurr durr"

*HONK* *HONK*

goy

Ben is many things but not a neocon.
You'd know this if you'd listened to his shit.

those fucking noses i can just imagine them vacuuming shekels with it

>goy
And proud of it! Nothing more oppressive than a Jewess.

qt

who has her side view headshot ?
so you can see how fucked her forehead/skull really is