Got fired from my job today

>got fired from my job today
>landlord wants me to move out
all of this happened today
what does this mean?
just when i had my life in order, i was not depressed anymore, my coworkers were almost like friends everyday was super fun
there was a girl in my college who liked me in part because i had a nice job and was somewhat succesful
what now?
>inb4 you are not white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97ECZMvbLxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you posted this on /adv/

anyone you should consider getting a pump shotty

FAKE NEWS, user.

Sometimes things just go to shit. Sorry to hear about your situation, OP. Things will shake loose, just stay vigilant.

thanks for the pepe

sounds like you are Dan Aykroyd's character from Trading Spaces

go back to your apartment, I'm sure you'll find a black/hispanic guy living there rent free and paid for by your old boss

/r9k/ and /x/ too

remember to livestream your inevitable suicide for you bros

i dont get it
nah

> everyday was super fun

Could be an explanation

Keep your eyes open! When shit hits the fan like that, a BIG change is coming soon. It may not seem perfect a first, but it will become something even better. You will never look back! Just keep your eyes open!

Go get another job, it's really fucking easy, idk what you did before, but if you just tell who you're working for that you are a hard worker and enjoy helping out to make the business run better, they will hire you. Work delivering food or at a gas station if you have no car. Then move up from there, look for a job that pays more AFTER you have a job that pays shit. Look for an easier job AFTER you have a job that sucks. Having a job is one of the most important things a white person can do to better their life. Go get a job, and also can your landlord kick you out? Why does he want to do that? Did you fuck up? Or is he just a dick?

how? do i have to endure a miserable day to day to be a real job?

I am sorry to hear about this brother. It is the nature of life and you are being tested, retain your optimism, stay away from substances of abuse potential and try to get yourself back on your feet. Accept whatever help is offered to you, don't be afraid to, just promise yourself to return the favor to someone someday when you are well off and in a pleasant state of life again. Take care of yourself, its going to be alirght

i did not asked for this feels
thanks dude

I'll bite. Why?

ceo is making major changes to the bussiness
i think they want to outsource the software development

Yeah me too. Time to join antifa and crack some employer skulls.

What was the job? Don't tell me I know. Taco bell.

give me one min

You were apparently fired for no fault of your own. Apply for unemployment tomorrow morning. Make sure to bring nose plugs because there will be lots of niggers in line. Immediately start looking for jobs, preferably in nearby rival companies. Do not reveal that you were fired. Things will be OK as long as you are proactive.

Also, look up your states' renters rights. There's a pretty good chance you can tell your landlord to fuck off, at least for awhile.

php developer
there is no taco bell in argentinistan

i dont know dude, i dont want to feel like a welfare nigger

Life is shit, to live is to struggle, user... regroup with a plan. Consult your local eviction laws, and maximize your time where you are before your frog ass is made to hop onto another Lilly pad. Do you have a lease? Are you current? Is there an allegation you have violated any terms of the lesser? Do not engage the landlord until you are informed. Call around to local law offices to seek advice. Keep calling around until you find a lawyer that will provide a free consult (perhaps over the phone so as to minimize inconvenience for the lawyer), so you know your rights and a time frame if eviction proceedings are instituted and inevitable. Then call around again, as there is more than one lawyer who might take your call. Take control, be organized, take notes, and move with a purpose. It really is a game, and if you don’t play, you lose by default.

>lawyer who routinely takes calls and gives out free legal advice in my jurisdiction, particularly when the prospective client can’t afford me but will probably get fucked without being informed

Keep calling, turn the corner, seize the initiative, do not be discouraged. FIGHT.

i will
Thanks for your advice and time
much appreciated

tosses a bump at op

Sorry for you OP.
This songs about you.
Happy fucking Halloween.
youtube.com/watch?v=97ECZMvbLxg

thanks
im listening it

i have quite bit of bitcoin OP,
if u cannot turn it over, dont hesitate to ask.

Could a perspective change help? Instead of coasting at a comfy job, maybe it's time for a new challenge.

Capitalism YES

Your not white delet this thread

because they fired me they owe me 3 salaries, on top of that i can apply for unemployment until i get a job
i think im fine either way thanks dude

ikr

2nd this user's advice and and encourage you to adopt his mindset

i go to college i need a part time job
but tell me what are you thinking about?

its ok bro i got in the same situation in 2009.
Guess what, random dude helps me and tell me to invest half the money he gave me into bitcoin and the other rest to stay on track and his second condition was to do the same to any random guy... pretty awesome guy to be honest.. might even be Jesus reincarnation haha

im not going to hate for who i am
fuck off

* fired in 2010 and met him in 2010!

user was so disgusting. standing in front of Sup Forums, depression all protruding. very disrespectful. sad.

oh boo hoo hoo

>it’s impossible to enjoy your everyday life while working

T. American

I'm in similar straights. Entire life just seems to get worse but. This year I met my best friend who helped me find my gf who could end up being my wife someday.

Life is shit, but who knows what good things that shit will lead to in the future. Keep going lad.

wow i dont want to be disrespectful
your kind words are more than enough for me

at least i made 9 friends and learned a lot, so im happy for that, thanks dude good luck

ikr, but just today not tomorrow
so?

thanks.

I'm gonna need it.

Nice blog retard

im going to sleep
thanks for everything guys
kind words out of one of the worst places on the internet
good night you too

It's not welfare, you pay into unemployment you're entitled to it

well
i just got one appointment for that
im out

you are regreting now for voting cat macri globoludito :)

I just quit my job with plenty of money in the bank ready to pursue life goals.
I still live with my parents because it's cheaper and I'm not a mooch whose parents only pretend to love him.
I will be learning programming, hunting, getting in shape, learning to cook, and various other thing so that I can be a successful positive example of the superiority of white people leading by example as opposed to the skinhead white niggers who give white supremacy a bad name by acting like the subhumans they despise.

at least you found a job and experienced prosperity. i cant get one because i am not an experience charismatic machine willing to work minumum wage

well u are a nigger
so u can always go back to living on welfare