Wish me luck pol

wish me luck pol
got a 100 of these

godspeed user

gl bb

Good luck faggot

Good luck, user. Be sure to take plenty of pictures.

where are they going up

go jump in front of traffic

Godspeed user

good luck and be careful

gl post em up nice and proud

Wisconsinanon, I give you the prayers I was given. Godspeed.

hey FBI

no u

Good luck user.

>MOOOOOOM i posted it again
kill yourself retard, that's not funny in the least.

Good speed.

ok FBI

Because God forbid a white person has agency and pride instead of being guilted like the rest of the masses.

Good luck OP. Spread awareness. Grass root movements is the way to go. These leftists are only validating our points that white people are being under attack. We will redpill a generation.

Be brave nigger.

the marxist has 2 options, leave them up and nothing happens, or cry victim to the news, revealing their anti-white agenda.

I put up at least 40 in three separate buildings at two separate schools in my area.

Also put up a bunch in a park in a white upper class area.

I'm asian btw. I hate seeing white people treated like shit especially since they are the ones that saved me form being a street shitter like the rest of my race. I also do not like being told that I cam oppressed.

>hurr durr we will red pill a generation

No, you won't. Minorities and anyone with half a brain won't listen to your racist bullshit. And by 2050, you'll be under 30% of the population. Get fucked, motherfucking fascist pig. You are nothing but a last gasp of white supremacy.

ok but if black people said that "it's ok to be black", no one would bat an eye

REMEMBER TO PRINT YOUR OWN ITS OKAY TO HE WHITE TO AVOID WATER MARK TACTICS
>REMEMBER TO PRINT YOUR OWN ITS OKAY TO HE WHITE TO AVOID WATER MARK TACTICS

REMEMBER TO PRINT YOUR OWN ‘ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE TO AVOID WATER MARK TACTICS THAT THE SHILLS ARE USING.
>REMEMBER TO PRINT YOUR OWN ‘ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE TO AVOID WATER MARK TACTICS THAT THE SHILLS ARE USING.

REMEMBER TO PRINT YOUR OWN ‘ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE TO AVOID WATER MARK TACTICS THAT THE SHILLS ARE USING.

>REMEMBER TO PRINT YOUR OWN ‘ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE TO AVOID WATER MARK TACTICS THAT THE SHILLS ARE USING.

menopause is a bitch huh

black people never:
>ran a worldwide slave trade
>colonized the world
>enslaved the world with capitalism
>destroyed the natural world

Fuck you, worthless piece of shit. I can't wait for your shitty race to go bye bye.

lol'd pretty fucking hard. Story behind pic?

>>>calls the idea that whites are attacked bullshit
>>>proceeds in the next sentence to prophecize and celebrate the genocide of white people

a lil late but have this

What a fucked up piece of flaming shit world we live in when something as literally tame and nothing as this will be considered this controversial insane move that pisses off the entire left.
This nation is fucked and should burn and be rebuilt from the ashes, but anyway good luck nigger and I salute you.

>they google it
>it leads straight here and to a bunch of fake racism.

leftypol wins again.

good job ;-)

>niggers were indeed slave owners and slave traders
>niggers never got out of Africa to colonize the world, so they constantly slaughtered each other instead. Right now one half of Cameroon is trying to colonize the other half, and slaughtering them en masse in the process
>niggers aren't smart enough to enslave the world, instead they act out violently where ever they are
>niggers would destroy the natural world if they had the brains to create the technology to do so

Do you speak any language other than English?

Take pictures, show us when they're posted, just try not to be seen.

If he does it you're legally responsible.

He's going to church with them.

wouldn’t it be easier if you just killed yourself instead? easier to wear slippers than carpet the world eh?

>>ran a worldwide slave trade
Yes they did. They practically sold their own to whites during the Atlantic trade.

>>colonized the world
Without colonization we would be living in a world where people shit in the streets and live in mud huts. Have you seen the state of the places where there is not a predominantly white population?

>>enslaved the world with capitalism
without capitalism, there would be no Sup Forums for you to show your faggotry on

>>destroyed the natural world
The natural world is not being destroyed. Global warming is a myth. In fact people are doing quite a bit to restore habitats and switch to clean energy.

Ayy another Wisconsinanon
Pewaukee reporting in.

good luck. post pics of where you hang them up

just because they are too inferior to accomplish any of those things doesn't mean you have to be angry about it. It's just how things are

if you don't know what the story behind that pick is then you must not have a very high iq

Explain this

This is a leftypol blackmail thread. It is completely artificial in nature and is solely meant to blackmail Sup Forums and whites in general by making us look racist.

I never said it was bullshit, are you illiterate? I am glad people are finally standing up to white supremacy.

stopped reading after the first word.

It's kindda late for that sort of bullshit OP.
If you do it, make sure you bring some peroxide, tissues and probably lube & diapers... you'll thank me tomorrow.

Theres a popular show called Rick and Morty which made a funny gag about Rick, who is a mad scientist, who turned himself into a pickle XD

He then got lost in a sewer and made a mech suit out of a rat carcass XD

The amazing catchphrase he popularised is: "LOOK AT ME, I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!" XDDDDDDDDDDD

May kek be with you

Goodluck

>even autists don't sound this fake

I know, but can I stir the shit just a little longer? :)

I did this. I wish you good luck. We are in the same fight you and I. hail victory!

the ride just started

>hail victory

jfc kys

Listen, sweeite. White people will always be around, and we'll always lead the way. We'll always run everything, build the best weapons, make the most money, and manipulate apes like you into voting for us, entertaining us, and buying our sweet sneakers.
Your entire "social movement" is in fact fabricated by white democrats just to get more power for themselves. Your ideas aren't yours, your "progress" isn't yours, it was created and fed to you like the suckling, pathetic baby cow you are, and you're regurgitating it up as if it were your own brilliance.

The real Americans and decent, not racist white people are the very people you've been conditioned to attack on a daily basis. Like the absolute piece of scum you are, you'll continue to do this until one day it will be too late. The only mercy possible for you is that for one instant in your pathetic life, the truth will dawn on you before the end.

>Migrants welcome
>Abolish borders
Tear that shit down

You're going to get caught

Saw a giant stack of them thrown near a park here in Janesville, WI.

KEEP GOIN' BOYOS

You’re a fucking stupid shill. Any good shill would know really antifags think people are NEVER standing up to white supremacy, nothing is ever good enough for them, and they whine endlessly.

Maybe that works outside of here but everyone here know this is meant to further sow seeds of division in our country.

>shitposting IRL
This must've been how Luther felt when he posted his 95 Theses 500 years ago on this very day.

I'm amazed there are so many WIfags here. Never would've guessed.

I salute you

get mad kike

>mfw I did that...
Yeah suicide is probably the best option at this point

I'm in APUSH and that's what I was thinking of while cutting these out

OY VEY!!!!!! SHUT IT DOWN!!!! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY THAT

TLDR, go fuck yourself

>gets his worldview from mike cernovich

get out more dude

IM GOING TO EAT YOUR SOUL WHEN I DRAG YOU DOWN TO HELL YOU LITTLE BITCH HAHAHA

black people also never invented the wheel or a two story building

No you fucking dolts. I mean the fact that someone ripped an animal apart to make a pickle rick. Of course I know what show it's from, what do you think? That I have an IQ below 160?

Literally the first thing blacks did when the camel was domesticated was use Saharan caravans to sell slaves.

>ancient blacks: you wanna buy some slaves
>everyone else: okay

>blacks today: Man y'all some racist ass mothafuckas n shiet

t. nigger can't read
Stop posting and go back to rrreddit, faggot.

Look at all these fake posts.

You can always tell leftypol threads. They act like caricatures of actual people.

>inb4 you're a nigger jew faggot
>lejew.meme

I thought that was the sand niggers

>He said a bad word so I don't have to listen to his facts disproving my statement.
faggot

>nobody else is checking those numbers

Bitch why is his king off the board

>im legit retarded
ok retard

right up until "destroyed the natural world" i legit thought you were hyping whites over blacks as being more successful

You're doing God's work user good luck

OP, just so you know, littering is 100% illegal and you will be tried to the full extent of the law.

checked

I didn't know he wears a scapular. I thought he was a fake christfag

Lolzs

Yes. We will. You and your delusional rat gang can see it as well. You are in full panic mode. No wonder you are pouncing on any instance like this seething to call anyone a "racist". Inch by inch you are losing that moral high ground of yours that you are grasping on to so tightly. Whatever shall you do when labeling people "racist" or "white supremacist" will have little to no effect anymore?

You will shrink like the spineless cuck you are.

You are a rebel without a cause.

hey, that's your thing not ours! Don't want to cultural apperopiate.

>cia using the term christfag
I always knew you guys were satanists

I am excited about the media response to this.

You guys need to pick up your game, I haven't seen anything of this on the news yet, no SJW reeeing, no nothing.

Should be like election night all over again. Can't fuckin' wait.

Best of luck user.

Any kike-fueled "movement" you shitskins follow will inevitably fail because you are less intelligent and less industrious. Fuck off and leave us alone.

FOR YOU

It's fucking midnight, dude. Wait until the morning.