If only you had the travel ban

How will the left defend this?

who cares? go to bed

The news report I saw said it was an Uzbekistani guy.

*Gets popcorn*

He gave an interview to CNN right after the incident.
OP is bumb

this is not true. this is not the person who ran people over. shills trying to make people look stupid for spreading false information

Why didnt he use an assault weapon?

need some correct source on this
false flaggers are niggers

yeah I'm confused, I think its this guy.

source?

Looks nothing like him.

leftypol always tries to spam smear-campaigns on here

>theodore chang

b-but asians are based a-amirite?

Why is this picture being spammed everywhere right now? This isn’t the guy.

please find away to get sean hannity to see this. hell not stop talking about it if he does.

Leftists hoping retards will run with it on social media and look dumb.

Basically they hope right wingers will take the bait and look dumb posting fake news.

SAGE

Stop fucking with people. The real story is good enough. We need to expand the ban and reform immigration vetting policy. Remember what the left does with guns; Trump's ban doesn't go far enough. We need to cease all immigration until a proper vetting process is in place.

Indeed.

or, im spreading this so the people who only look at simple things on social media and thinks its the truth. (like every leftist)
it makes a much stronger impact this way than the reality.

It's not an effective tactic. Lying only works for the left. The truth is our ally.

im bringing up the fact that the papers used this guy as a way of "showing us" how brown people are jsut as shocked as us.
just play on every string we got.

I saw a report saying he was an Uzbeki in the US since 2010

let me guess. CNN? MSNBC?

OPs pic if half right. He is from Uzbekistan, but since he had traveled to Syria recently there would have been a waiting period before he could reenter the company.

Thanks, Obama.