CHRISTIAN GENERAL /CG/ - WHITE CHRIST

(1/2) There has been an enormous amount of shilling these last couple of days demonizing Christianity and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

(((They))) keep saying that Christ was a dead jew on a stick.
That Christianity is not the White Man's religion.
That Christianity is a false religion and we should turn our backs on Christianity.
(((They))) want us to become (((Satanic))) pagan worshippers or Atheists and abandon Christianity.
(((They))) post " Christians" doing degenerate anti-Christian things like race-mixing, homosexuality, immorality, weakness, etc,
Not knowing that the Holy Bible is against all of these things I've just mentioned.
But today I want to just focus on the race of Christ.
This I think, is the main thing that causes so much controversy.
If Christ is not White then there is no reason to worship him right?
But what if Christ WAS white? What would these pagan Larpers and kike shills say about that?

First of all I would like to point out the Verses in the Holy Bible that talk about the race of Christ.
> Revelation 1:13-14
And in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash around his chest. The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire.
>Daniel 10:5-6
lifted up my eyes and looked, and behold, a man clothed in linen, with a belt of fine gold from Uphaz around his waist. His body was like beryl, his face like the appearance of lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and the sound of his words like the sound of a multitude.

The Bible clearly states that his body was the color of Bronze. Bronze is a golden looking metal, not black or dark.
Bronze in a furnace glows white hot .
Any metal put under extreme heat glows white, red, yellow, orange.
His body was the color of Beryl, a crystal that comes in white, yellow, orange, red.

Other urls found in this thread:

kinsmanredeemer.com/RacemixingIsNotChristian.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=HWp2fOgb9bo
youtube.com/watch?v=pWQVYG2c1Fc&list=LLsKUndEJI9R3RvDYI_UkwuQ&index=53
youtube.com/watch?v=oCQh04hhSoY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC18733/
youtube.com/watch?v=yqXgMuVxgvM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_antisemitism
quran.com
menorah.org/tragicms.html
examiningthetrinity.blogspot.com/2009/08/bar-kochba-and-christians.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o1vhXlSkVHE
youtube.com/watch?v=6A2HQNeO104
gnosis.org/library/inftoma.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus was a Galilean. Galileans were Jews only by religion. They were Greek and Assyrian. Most only spoke Aramaic, and they were regarded as second-class Jews in the eyes of the racially pure Jews in Judea.

Jesus was a White European.

(2/2) In order to understand how Christ can be a white man, we need to look like how his racial ties in with King David .

The Holy Bible describes that Christ is from the racial line of King David
> John 7:24
"Has not the Scripture said that the Christ comes from the descendants of David, and from Bethlehem, the village where David was?"
>Romans 1:3
concerning His Son, who was born of a descendant of David according to the flesh
>2 Timothy 2:8
Remember Jesus Christ, risen from the dead, descendant of David, according to my gospel.
>Revelation 5:5
and one of the elders said to me, "Stop weeping; behold, the Lion that is from the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has overcome so as to open the book and its seven seals."
We see how Christ is descended from King David on a racial standpoint.
Let's see how the Holy Bible describes King David
>1 Samuel 6:12
And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he.
>1 Samuel 17:42
And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.

King David was a Caucasian Man, and Christ has racial lineage to him, thus making Christ a Caucasian Man himself.

Let's look at how the Holy Bible describes the Nazarenes , the tribe from which Christ is from.
>Lamentations 4:7
Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:

Once again the Tribe from which Christ belongs too were described as Caucasian People.

Would this seem to hard to understand given the fact that Levantine Mediterranean people are Caucasian like Southern Europeans?

the Levant is not semitic but Caucasian , always has been until the Arab invasions under Islam.

>Being Christian
>Giving a shit about race
Pick one, dipshit. Jesus is the Son of God, who came to Earth to redeem mankind. Race is irrelevant to that.

The neo-pagan argument that Jesus is a Jew and therefore Christianity is invalid for white people is retarded in and of itself because the argument caries no weight. The conclusion doesn't follow from the suppositions, because the suppositions have nothing to do with the ideas, which are the only thing of relevance.

Also, pic related is burnished bronze.

Pay no attention to pagans. Just ask yourself, (((who))) would want to lead white men away from Jesus Christ and His teachings?

>for gay rites
>rites
Off the chart cringe.

and the shills come out right on schedule.

God does care about race, you are very sadly mistaken I fear.

We Whites are the Adamic Race, God's chosen race and we are made in the image of him.
That is why he made us perfect in everyway.
We were the ones who preserved and protected our Christian Faith.
Europe and Christianity are one and the same.
Christ was a Caucasian Man and I have proved it.

Pic related is burnished Bronze without adding that dark patina color at the end

only filthy kikes which Christ himself condemns as being a satanic devilish race.

>Shill
I am Christian, you're the dipshit spouting nonsense.

>God does care about race

>Galatians 3:28
28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

>We Whites are the Adamic Race
>[citation fucking required]

>burnished bronze without patina
That doesn't look like any human skin color.

>galatians 3:28
Talking about equality in faith.
>Citation required
Adam in hebrew translation to english, pic related
Bible also describes him with white characteristics further information here kinsmanredeemer.com/RacemixingIsNotChristian.htm

i have to deliver a sermon this sunday (im on pulpit suply) and i have no idea what to speak on. anyone have any ideas?

Talk about how all can be redeemed through Christ, but that it goes against God's plan to destroy the nations of the world, merge the races of men and create a one world government. Call out the EU, American imperialism and Russian aggression in taking Crimea. This will get normies on your side, while allowing you to defend nationhood and oppose globalism. Bonus if you call Justin Trudeau an anti-Christ.
Use Galatians 3:28, Acts 17:26 and the Proverb of the Tower of Babel as your sources.

yes you are a shill, probably a we wuzz Israelites nigger or a kike

youtube.com/watch?v=HWp2fOgb9bo

youtube.com/watch?v=pWQVYG2c1Fc&list=LLsKUndEJI9R3RvDYI_UkwuQ&index=53

Videos explaining the origin of the White Race and how we come from Adam and Eve.
How god made us in his image.

> Galatians 3:28
That nowhere describes that god does not care about race.
He only mentions two people here, the jews and the gentiles (whites).
the jews rejected Christ and thus are not "one" under Christ anymore.
The only race left that is worthy in God's eyes are Caucasians .

This is why he has blessed us with our superior civilizations.
This is why he has blessed us with our beauty which surpasses all other races.
This is why the Jews hate the white race and only the white race.
Because the hate us due to jealousy and envy.

think i might actually do this, thanks user

also the reason why the Great Flood happened was due to race-mixing and mongrel offspring being born.
God did not like his Adamic Race to be tainted by foreign seed so he rekt everything and started all over again.

>Blaue Division

thats my shit right there

Great video on the Great Schism from an Orthodox priest
youtube.com/watch?v=oCQh04hhSoY

This guy has a lot of great videos and interviews.

Be sure to write your speech in advance and get it peer reviewed in a Christian general. Also, don't mention Israeli expansion as an attack on nationhood. It'll trigger too many people, you need to be subtle in opposing globalist ideology infiltrating the church.
Good luck.

>watch me desperately spin to try to claim that a jew born of the line of David was white

Nope. The bible clearly states where he was born, well outside of white lands. And it clearly states who he was born from. Nonwhites.

Oh, and the jews of today are the jews of yesterday, this is an objective and observable fact ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC18733/

If you view the world through the pinhole of a jewish religion written by and about jews, you are the greatest of goys.

This may hurt your feelings because you desperately want to belong to something, but the nature of reality is that it exists despite how much it may upset you.

You are afraid to take off their shackles because it will hurt to break free and finally serve no jew for the first time in your life.
You are a coward.

And can you please tell me where the white race came from ?

What about that he was a descendant of Adam, which means "to blush red in the face?"
Only white people can do that.

So non-race related question here. What exactly is the dividing line between judiasm and Christianity? I had an odd argument with my father today and he argued that belief in Christ as the Messiah doesn't invalidate Jewish faith when I was under the impression that it was the one thing that divided the two religions. He mentioned a group called "Jews for Jesus" and I must admit that began to muddle my distinctions.

What about the letter of Pilate to Caesar, still in the Vatican today, that described him as having light colored hair and eyes?
Although this letter is under wraps now, it has been mentioned many times in history.

Christians are NOT our allies. If they are redpilled on the history of Christianity and still insist of loving a jew in the desert more than their own blood and soil, they are TRAITORS. No comprimises, no conformation, we cannot afford to lose OUR holy land (Europe not pissreal) by having trust in people that never have contributed anything to the well being of the european soul and soil.

What about that he was sent "only unto the lost tribes" - his "sheep" - who did not know who they were (because
their history would be erased) and that it turns out WNs became the world authority for such hearing?

Putting your race and family before Christ? That's heretic. LARPagans out.

Jesus put his race first.
Only Paul changes that.

>ITT people arguing over pretending to know what the universe actually is, but literally having no idea. Strictly out of fear of the unknown and needing a (((reason))).

Fucking pussies. It's called exploration and science, stop settling for archiac stories to satisfy your curiosity and nature to explore. Find out what it actually is, no what you think it is. You are what holds us back.

hence why whites are the Adamic Race

Daily Reminder that most of these anti Christian threads are from Jews.

Judaism is an oral traditional belief system.
Christianity came after Christ died and his disciples spread his Gospel into Europe.
Europe was the destiny of Christianity and it's no wonder that the Germanic Tribes were the first European people to adopt Christianity.
They were persecuted by pagan Rome.

Hourly reminder that Sup Forums is a pro white, counter semitic board. Jew worshiping faggots be gone.

yes the letter of Lentulus

> Lentulus, the Governor of the Jerusalemites to the Roman Senate and People, greetings. There has appeared in our times, and there still lives, a man of great power (virtue), called Jesus Christ. The people call him prophet of truth; his disciples, son of God. He raises the dead, and heals infirmities. He is a man of medium size (statura procerus, mediocris et spectabilis); he has a venerable aspect, and his beholders can both fear and love him. His hair is of the colour of the ripe hazel-nut, straight down to the ears, but below the ears wavy and curled, with a bluish and bright reflection, flowing over his shoulders. It is parted in two on the top of the head, after the pattern of the Nazarenes. His brow is smooth and very cheerful with a face without wrinkle or spot, embellished by a slightly reddish complexion. His nose and mouth are faultless. His beard is abundant, of the colour of his hair, not long, but divided at the chin. His aspect is simple and mature, his eyes are changeable and bright. He is terrible in his reprimands, sweet and amiable in his admonitions, cheerful without loss of gravity. He was never known to laugh, but often to weep. His stature is straight, his hands and arms beautiful to behold. His conversation is grave, infrequent, and modest. He is the most beautiful among the children of men.

Kikes say it's fake but I believe it's real and (((they))) have it hidden somewhere from us goyim.

>LARPagans
How many shekels (((they))) pay you for the buzzwords?

for the boys in blue:
youtube.com/watch?v=yqXgMuVxgvM

This.

All of this is a reaction towards you. Everything has a cause and effect. You caused this now you'll see the effect.

The main problem is how christians keep killing each other similar how muslims kill each other. A quick google search found this picture, it depicts an Irish civil war. You know, an island full of 'english' speaking white christians killing each other. You could almost think of it as white christian heaven, an island full of nothing but white christians and they keep killing each other as opposed to living in white christian harmony. Why is this?

>religion

They are all christian. :)

Can we all get along though?

>Nahum 1:2
A jealous and avenging God is the LORD; The LORD is avenging and wrathful The LORD takes vengeance on His adversaries, And He reserves wrath for His enemies.

> Revelations 19:15
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

This argument that God is weak is false.
God also has an angry side to him.
God made us in his image, likewise our feelings are what he feels.
And God punished his enemies ( thor, odin) with his wrath.

You are just recited the same old arguments about Christ being a jew on a stick and whatnot even tough I just showed you bible verses which proves that Christ was a white man and not a filthy semitic kike.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_antisemitism

The lost Tribes of Israel I believe are the many different European Tribes that left the middle east and migrated to Europe, North Africa, Asia Minor, and Central Asia.

Is that the symbol of Cerberus?

We are not saying that.
We are saying that Christ and Race go hand in hand.
Christ is the tree and we are it's fruit .

> what does this have to do with anything

So would you say they are mutually exclusive? That belief in Christ as the Messiah is contradictory to Jewish belief system?
Can you be a Jew who believes in Christ as your personal saviour?

> pic depicts a paganfag destroying a cross

> my pic related is what really happened

Also

The pagans converted to Christianity when they saw the WHITE CHRIST , that is what they called him, perform countless miracles through his disciples in Scandinavia.

> a literal shill pastor

>Being christian in overtly anti semitic board in 2017!!!

S A G E D
A
G
E
D

I never said that believing in Christianity would make us perfect.
We have done horrible things in the name of our Lord, but these people used God as an excuse to commit crimes against their kin.

But that is only because we are not perfect mortal beings.
We must strive everyday to be like Christ.
To help each other and take care of our kin.
This is what God wants us to do.

I have no problem with pagans or w/e but they are the ones that attack Christians first.
When have you seen an anti-white pagan general from Christians here?
Never fucking happens, and if it does it's rare af.

It's hard to say because Jews are already damned to be a cursed nation.
So any jew who believes in Christ is not really a jew in mu opinion but just larping as one.

Real jews hate Christ and reject him, it's in their blood already.
That is why Jews naturally hate good instead of evil.

Oh, I'm just calling everyone in the thread pussies for lying about what the universe is when they have no fucking clue.

That's all.

do you know what it is ?

>Nonwhites.
heres the thing. they werent european but they certainly were aryan. that whole area always had been.

arabs, who are aryans with nigger admixture, and the mongol hordes, had not raped the place yet.

the original hebrews were aryan. the egyptians were aryan. todays european are just aryans that were put through the selection pressure of the european continent.

judaism is the rejection of Christ larping as a religion. totally satanic. what your father was referring to was OT or pre-Christ Christianity, which todays jews do not follow. the NT explains very clearly that the jews need Jesus to get to the Father.

Why does this guy think that Spanish people look like spics?

Thanks. Honestly I don't think my dad really cared. He just seemed pussy that I bothered to believe in an organized religion of any sort and believed there were actual rules we are expected to follow. Also I said some shit about muzzies and the man has gotten liberal in his old age so I may have triggered him too hard.

It was supposed to be pissy bot pussy. Fucking phone-posting I know.

There shall be no compulsion in the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
quran.com
I invite you to learn for yourselves anons

the people in my pic related look like spics?

I don't believe in islam or allah

the Spaniard kissing his crucifix does kind of I guess

but you do believe in Allah, user. Allah simply means god, we both worship Allah

Except we dont need to prove god is great nor do we try to make sempai notice us like attention seeking faggots.
>a fucking leaf
>set to receive 150k brown people
Took a while but Leaf's will finally get whats been coming to them for years.

I don't understand why people don't understand that the Hebrews of old =/= Jews of today.
Do you honestly think any Jew today in academia, government, or Hollywood actually care about the Old Testament?
They're Babylonian Talmudists that rejected Christ and knowingly embraced Satan.

Simon bar Kokhba the Jewish Messiah
menorah.org/tragicms.html

"Cochba [bar Kochba] ... tortured and killed the Christians who refused to aid him against the Roman army." - p. 42, Greek Apologists of the Second Century, Robert M. Grant, The Westminster Press, 1988.

"Another Christian apologist, Justin [Martyr], tells how ... Bar Kochba, the leader of the insurrection, ordered Christians alone to be executed if they would not deny and curse Jesus the Messiah." - Ibid.

"After the war the Jerusalem church, once Jewish, consisted only of Gentiles" - Ibid.

If anyone can be accused of turning Christianity into a Gentile religion, it is not Paul, nor the church leaders in Asia Minor, but rather Bar Kochba.
examiningthetrinity.blogspot.com/2009/08/bar-kochba-and-christians.html

Ok so alot of early christians were Jewish but that all ended after the fall of the second temple.

It's very complicated but there is a very distinct difference between a Judean, an Isreali, a Hebrew and a Jew.

This video helps a bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=o1vhXlSkVHE

>how we see the world is fundamentally different, which will relate to all politics and many social interactions
>can we all get along?

Not entirely, no.

>Except we dont need to prove god is great nor do we try to make sempai notice us like attention seeking faggots.
so you're a bunch of cucks that roll over as inter-sectional marxism dismantles every single tradition or value in the west? wow, you must be glad you're not a muslim

This Benedictine Brother is one of the most knowledgeable people I have ever heard on Church History and Canon Law.

He explains here his thought son was Jesus a Jew. It's all from Scripture and Early Greek and Roman writers.

youtube.com/watch?v=6A2HQNeO104

us vs them

if christianity is jewish explain why ALL expulsion of kikes happened during christian rulers and why jews are militatnly anti christian and hostile to euopean (white) history to this day (MUH OPRRESHUN) ????

Checkmate fedoras and larpagans

>you must be glad you're not a mudslime
Very
The commies are more than likely going through a phase right now. Their college professors need to be dismissed for corrupting the youth, but even that would be considered a form of censorship. So a couple of retarded commies are the price you pay for the free of ideas. Long as they dont get any real authority and there are people out there revealing their autistic shrieking and violence then we should be alright their movement will die not with violence but of old age.

III. 1 But the son of Annas the scribe was standing there with Joseph; and he took a branch of a willow and dispersed the waters which Jesus had gathered together. 2 And when Jesus saw what was done, he was wroth and said unto him: O evil, ungodly, and foolish one, what hurt did the pools and the waters do thee? behold, now also thou shalt be withered like a tree, and shalt not bear leaves, neither root, nor fruit. 3 And straightway that lad withered up wholly, but Jesus departed and went unto Joseph's house. But the parents of him that was withered took him up, bewailing his youth, and brought him to Joseph, and accused him 'for that thou hast such a child which doeth such deeds.'

gnosis.org/library/inftoma.htm

>visit /cg/
>larpagans shitposting everywhere
Yeah, it's very easy to get along.

>christianity
>white supremacism

pick one