Hey user why aren't you christian

>hey user why aren't you christian
>well i don't think i need to worship some jewish sand god
>REEEEEE
>posts meme showing christians voted for the bushes and romney
>shows pictures of random sjw s who aparently represents atheists
>post pictures of crusaders n sheeit
>literally we wuz tier argumentation
Are christcucks the cancer of Sup Forums ?
pic related is the god they worship.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you propose?

Yes. Christianity is an invasive ideology and has inflicted a lot of pain on our people. It has blacked our society.

How?

let the people know the truth about Christian genocide of our culture and civilizations.

Still not connecting the dots between the two.

Most christians were forced to become christians.
People were killed and tortured to promote this nonsense.

Well since people now have freedom of choice eventually christcukery will die out.
In the mean time why don't you get of the board. How can any christian be on Sup Forums anyway. isn't this a den of sin?

Average Sup Forums Christian.
>worships Jewish deity.
>follows teachings of Jewish carpenter.
>hates Jews.
The mental gymnastics used to justify this never cease to astound me.

I still don't see what you guys are getting at.

Jesus isn't even a historic person.
The new testament is a collection of fanfiction. Remember that the church father picked out the stories that they thought sounded good and burned and rejected others. Like fx jesus killing a dragon and killing other kids as a kid and such.

Not the point. Even if it’s all fan fiction, it’s still Jewish fan fiction.

you know what I hate about them? they're so eager to spit on pre christian europe. greece, rome, vikings, all of it was apparently useless before we found the magic jew.

not saying become pagans or anything, we need to chart our own course. embrace the legends of old and the wonders of today. maybe the christfags are just scared of the future and want to focus on old desert tomes.

oh by the way, good luck attracting newcomers with christianity. trump was a DEPARTURE from the christfags who controlled the republican party, who focused too much on abortion and gay marriage while leaving our borders open.

Exodus 20:4-6 KJV
[4] Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: [5] Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; [6] And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

You are wrong and you are a liar, I recommend humbling yourself before God before he utterly destroys you

*tips fedora*

All I see right now is an anti Christianity circle jerk.

>Yes. Christianity is an invasive ideology and has inflicted a lot of pain on our people. It has blacked our society.
>let the people know the truth about Christian genocide of our culture and civilizations.
>Most christians were forced to become christians. People were killed and tortured to promote this nonsense.
Dude, it's survival of the fittest, I'm sorry that a kike on a stick managed to triumph over your native Cultures and Civilizations. Eat or be eaten.

>this is what atheists actually believe
I think you mean islam, but you're ok with islam because it is a lie and liars are always ok with any lie, but you will bash the truth without fear

I guess you are ok with Islam doing the same then.

yes, I'm pretty sure eventually they'll be banned from Sup Forums for how many threads they spam on here. People are already getting sick of seeing these shitty fucking threads sliding other good ones.

God created everything, Jesus is God, only his flesh while he was on earth was Jewish, most jews hate Christ so calling Christ jewish or a jewish god is absurd and you're a strawmanning idiot, you and jews have something in common you both hate Christ, funny how that is. Liars make for strange bedfellows

pretty much all monotheistic religions are designed to control the population, starting with akhenaten.

Jesus is God, God can't lose why is this surprising to you?

You misunderstand. I don’t dislike Christianity or Judaism. It’s just frustrating to see Christians act like the two have nothing to do with each other.

>I'm sorry that a kike on a stick managed to triumph over your native Cultures and Civilizations
Christianity "preys" on the weak ones. Remember that the Roman Empire had a huge slave population. And what do Christians say? That a Christian can't own another Christian. Then there's another vulnerable part of the society: women. They were easily persuaded by words of "equality" and "fairness", in fact women are easily to convert even today: just look at all the women converting to Islam. Women simply have no loyalty to their people. Notice how historically a lot of kings converted due to persuasion of their wives. In general, promises of eternal paradise (something that is only rarely mentioned in pagan mythology) were really appealing to the old, unaccomplished, sick etc. members of society.

In conclusion: Christianity was perfectly designed to prey on the weak and and appeal to the lowest common denominator, and that's why it succeeded so much.

Jewish ideologies always pick peasants and women as their foot soldiers. Christianity was the Communism of ancient Rome.

Christian priests in Europe today will try to court the migrants and rally them to topple the white establishment.

AND IT'S OUR JOB TO STOP THEM AND FINALLY GET RID OF (((CHRISTIANITY))) IN EUROPE FOR GOOD.

so christianity isnt an offshoot of judaism? I know jews who mock the fact that you worship them. keep that in mind the next time you are on your knees at church.

Religion is irrelevant, if you can build a system of morals through culture and social good alone. But, you cannot. Religion can be designed to suit us, of course. We much tailor our faith to service society.

I don’t hate Jesus. I just don’t think he was the messiah. It was wrong of my people to have him killed.

you sound like a broke burger defending banker bailouts.

Spiritual cucks already worship a Jew god. They would be OK with worshiping Muhammad next.

Again, eat or be eaten.

As have polytheistic religions.

Stop being a Neet Larper and get a life.

And what do you want, no control? You are literally in favor of chaos which sound cool if you are a moron, but you sound so sheltered that you probably don't realize you'd be taken out on the streets and killed. You hate Christ because you are very evil and your end will be according to your works if you don't believe it on Jesus Christ, Jesus was the only God to humble himself to death and hell to save his creation and that is one of many reasons why he is God, other than he is and he is. Jesus Christ is God and I hope for your sake you don't learn this the hard way

Jews are irredeemable nation killers.
I encourage you to sterilise yourself.

Is it true that you guys control trump?

nice religious threads.

lol

Jesus, are there really this many fucking threads? I'm out.

You're of the devil and filled with unbelievable amounts of pride, which is why you can't accept Christ, God is humble because the more humble you are the greater you are, so no wonder that God above all gods and kings is the most humble

not all christians are cancer but yes the sheep tend to be annoying as fuck. blindly defending israel despite the fact the bible makes it clear they are less than infallible so its not a good enough excuse to support israel because your a christian

there were much more then that earlier. They cannot keep to one fucking thread instead they shit up the entire fucking board.

Most of us can't accept Jesus Christ because he was a fucking jew. Its also a religion from a foreign land it was not made by us. Why would I accept people from another country but accept a religion from another country?

Nation killers? Name one nation we’ve killed.

>And what do you want, no control
yeah, egypt, rome, greece sucked huh? go cry to your dead jew you weak sheep

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

More of pagan European traditions survive within Christianity than without it. Getting rid of Christianity won't bring anything back, and would involve discarding all the incorporated remnants of those older beliefs as well.

Yes goyim, fight against your allies. Other white people's religion is what matters, not your impending genocide and the destruction of your culture.

No it's not, God chose the jews to be a peculiar people (old testament) but when they constantly disobeyed him they were cast off.

Matthew 21:43 KJV
[43] Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

God is the God of all the earth not just the jews who have been rejected by God because they slew Jesus Christ, who was raised from the dead and lives forever. If God is a God of the jews, why do most jews go to hell? Most jews don't believe that Jesus Christ was the Son of God nir that he died for their sins or was risen, the only requirement for salvation.

If God was a God of the jews the only requirement to go to heaven would be "be jewish" but it is "believe on Christ"

Jews are proud people so naturally when they fool stupid Christians they think that Christians worship jews, but the truth is that the worship of any man is idolatry and jews are wicked and judiasm is of the devil and Jesus Christ will utterly destroy any person who does not believe in him

Are all these fedora threads lately coming from shills or raids?

>Most of us can't accept Jesus Christ because he was a fucking jew. Its also a religion from a foreign land it was not made by us. Why would I accept people from another country but accept a religion from another country?

This.

I'd much rather have a religion that comes from my ancestors. I'm glad that Christianity has been infused with western concepts, and I'm happy for them to be my neighbors if they are peaceful. But they want to help the Jews so they can get the Apocalypse going.

religion is a psyop, stop being retarded

the only people who learned anything about jesus the hard way was all those who were killed to enforce this jewish nonsense.

1 John 5:1-3 KJV
[1] Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. [2] By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. [3] For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

wrong, by God's standard of love, the only standard that will ever matter, it is impossible for you to love Jesus, because in order to love him you must believe in him, you hate Jesus because he exposes your wickedness and hypocrisy which is why you don't believe. Everyone who doesn't believe in Jesus Christ is a hypocrite and you are a hypocrite

u mad

>make fun of a nerd
>while being a perfect example of a christcuck nerd writing the same dumb shit everybody else does.
>your allies
Isn't that what the blacks and such call the cuck whites that go along with their bullshit?

Whats really fucked up is that I don't want to debate religious shit with christians they are just like leftist when it comes to discussion. They will just double down on there shit so I try to avoid it. The thing is with all the larping from christians that is going around on Sup Forums right now is causing me to actually respond to them. With their constant prodding its pissing me off. It makes discussion here a real choir now.

>judeo
If you ever want to spot a liar when arguing with opponents of Christ, find the one that uses the term "Judeo-Christian" Who is "Judeo"? I worship Jesus Christ, not jews, anyone who doesn't believe in Jesus Christ is my enemy, especially the jews since they crucified him and hate him. To try and lie and make it seem like I am what I am not is textbook fraud. I am not surprised you lie seeing how everyone that rejects Christ is a liar to the core.

1 John 2:22-23 KJV
[22] Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. [23] Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also .

Jewish Trolls most of the time.

*Tips fedora* Good goy!

How does not believing that Jesus was the messiah make me a hypocrite? You’re right that I don’t love him but I don’t hate him either. I’m ambivalent.

Yes they were all wicked awful societies filled with satanism and faggotry, of course you would use those examples they are your fathers and odds are you will go the exact same place they will go. Why do you hate God? Why do you hate yourself? Anyone who is an enemy of God is an enemy of themselves since surely they will be destroyed

>>hey user why aren't you christian
>>well i don't think i need to worship some jewish sand god
>>REEEEEE
>>posts meme showing christians voted for the bushes and romney
>>shows pictures of random sjw s who aparently represents atheists
>>post pictures of crusaders n sheeit
>>literally we wuz tier argumentation
>Proudly announces pretend religion based on comic book characters.

>implying atheist arguments dignify a response

Its a response to the constant christian shilling on this board. You should have just kept to you /christian/ general.

If pride is a sin. Than I'm proud to be a sinner. Fuck the Abrahamic desert cults. I have far more in common with Odin, Thor, Jupiter and Perun than I will ever have with shitskins, sand niggers and israelites.

>Average Sup Forums Christian.
>>worships Jewish deity.
>>follows teachings of Jewish carpenter.
>>hates Jews.
>The mental gymnastics used to justify this never cease to astound me.
You presuppose that God isn't real, and therefore must have been a creation of the Jews. But if God actually exists, then he predates the Jews. According to the Jews themselves, a) God predates them, b) people worshiped God before Jews existed, c) God has been angry at them when the sinned and sometimes preferred other nations over them, and d) God said multiple times that he created all races and would eventually be worshiped by all races.

If you're some fedora fan I can see why you don't believe that God exists, but you ought not to be so unintelligent as to be unable to understand what's going on in principle.

I was meant to reply to this fag

>Remember that the church father picked out the stories that they thought sounded good and burned and rejected others.
Actually, the only contemporary accounts that are not in the Bible, is the so-called "Gospel of the Hebrews", which was lost, but is known from other writers at the time to contain the same events as Matthew/Mark/Luke.

Unfortunately, humans have a tendency to believe what they are told when it agrees with what they already believe for less noble reasons.

truth.

That is nothing compared to what Christ will do to you if you do not believe.

Revelation 20:10 KJV
[10] And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are , and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

For your own sake consider your life, for it is placed precariously. It literally takes nothing to believe on Jesus Christ, which is why Christ made it so, so God would get the glory and not men. Just believe that he died for your sins and was raised from the dead and you will be saved, why die and go to hell because of your stubbornness? What gain is there for you, what is your life to you that you are willing to piss it away on a hunch when I am telling you exactly what will happen? If you do not believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins, your sins are not forgiven and every evil thing you have ever done in your entire life will have to be paid for in full, forget the good you did, the ony people who are going to heaven are the ones who are perfect and you are far from it. The only way to be perfectnis to have all your sins forgiven forever by Christ because he both died on the cross and went to hell for 3 days just to pay for your life. You are in debt and someone is offer to pay and you deny it for no reason.

Why?

It makes you a hypocrite because Jesus Christ is the truth, if you don't believe the truth you are a hypocrite because you believe a lie and lies aren't the truth. I know not every facet of your hypocrisy, but Christ even condemns you so doubtless you are a hypocrite, because you claim good yet deny good because you love death and want to die. Be careful what you wish for, if you desire death you will have death, if life life. Don't be hasty to die

>christcuck resorts to threats

>they're so eager to spit on pre christian europe. greece, rome, vikings, all of it was apparently useless before we found the magic jew.
There's so much lack of correct information in this thread, that it surely must be a raid. Christians have always been found of some of those culture's writings. Virgil (Roman), e.g. And you can thank the Christians for recording Norse mythology too, otherwise you'd mostly just have the runes on gravestones to go by. How do I know? Because I've actually read those things, and read writings of the people who retained them.

Kikestrians are literally mental cuckholds.

WE DO NOT WORSHIP MOHAMMED, MUSLIMS ONLY WORSHIP GOD
LA ILLAHA ILLAH ALLAH

Tell Jesus to do something to me lets see how potent your voodoo is

Top 3 arguments by christcucks.
1. we wuz kangz who build cathedrals n sheeit
2. If you don't believe in god you will get thrown in a volcano and tortured.
3. *tips fedora*

allah is the great deceiver and you are deceived
mohamed was a skitzo maniac who heard voices alright, but they sure as fuck were not God
he was also a pedophile rapist and a mass murderer and slaver

You may doubt, that's because you haven't experienced god's light, for many people in a bad place they can find christianity hopeful and touching. I know god to be true and no arguing can change the fact that I was touched as a choir boy.

It is a threat from God, which is why the Bible says over and over "Fear God" it does not say this in vain, if you do not listen to me you will be destroyed, not because I am anything but because God, my God, the only living God will utterly destroy you.

A lot of these kids that are very pro-christian are newborns or have never been raised around christians. I'm ex-christian of 30yrs been to multiple different sects methodist, baptist, catholic, and some others. They are all fucking terrible I've done missionary work as well and Ive seen first hand the cucking that happens. Oh and on a side note I think a lot of people here that are into christianity came into it just for a virgin girl but they are going to realize that is also a fantasy.

I asked Christ to make you itchy, did it work so you'll believe?

> only living God will utterly destroy you.
yes because you have proof that god has destroyed anything else hes been against. seems like god is a failure.

In order to be a hypocrite I’d have to believe it and deny it at the same time. Not believing it doesn’t make me a hypocrite.

No, perfectly the same.

Every person who has ever not believed when they died has gone to hell and is in hell as we speak, the proof of God is in you and around you and is you. You cannot do anything or see anything or touch anything or feel anything without proof of God. Has the thought never crossed your mind, where did all this come from? did nothing just fart out something, it's utter madness and you know it but because you desire evil more than good you hypocritically believe a lie to justify your wickedness and laziness. Please don't believe I am boasting, I'd go to hell too if not for Christ, we are all sinners which is why Christ had to die for us because we cannot save ourselves

Yes they are. Christianity can be a good religion, but it has almost no room for error. Perfect Christianity is like an unstable equilibrium, and if you vary it even slightly one way or the other then it falls into extreme pozz. 99.999% of Christians today are in this pozz zone. This slight variation is how we got communism and liberalism, two outgrowths of Christianity that would not have developed otherwise.

Tell jesus to take me to hell right now.

Then I feel sorry for you, because the Bible says if we ask anything according to his will he will do it, so it might be his will to destroy you. I hope you change and believe, not just because you get saved from Hell for ever but aimply because he shows you great things, I hope you don't die

The bible means nothing.

>irish
>touched as a choir boy.
lel. well memed.

Following a moral code selected personally through logic, introspection, and personal experience. You know as opposed to one that arbitrarily includes and excludes portions of a religion with roots in a society from over 3000 years ago who considered it a sin not to commit genocide if god ordered it and whose greatest king suffered no repercussions for cuckolding another man and later having said man killed.

Though I could pray that, I won't because I don't want anyone but haters of God to go to hell. If you hate God and not just because of ignorance but you have heard a clear presentation of Christ and still reject him and repeatedly, the. I won't have to pray that you go to hell. You will go to hell and sometimes God keeps the wicked alive for a long time just so they can fill up their life full of wickedness, whilst showing his mercy, and when they die they will be more ashamed and have a greater punishment in hell. God may make you high just to bring you down

Heh, usually fedoras complain that people are only Christian because they grew up that way. But you're saying the only way they could be Christians is if they're new and didn't grow up that way?

I've been to many denominations too, and I've seen everything from mostly believer to mostly marxist, and while none are flawless, some are really pretty good. It sounds to me like you haven't really had that experience, if you think they're all the same. Oh, and on a sidenote, in Bible-believing churches, the virtue of the women (and men for that matter) really is higher than the general population, so meh to what you're saying.

I propose degenerating degeneracies and degenerates to nothing.

I rehect Jesus compmetely and want to exterminate Christianity from.this Earth.