Say something nice about the USA

Say something nice about the USA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're not Canada

were still 35% white, better than every country in the americans except canada

at least it's not canada

I swear if the site format of 8ch wasn't complete ass I'd never return to this shithole

>Canada

Come home black man.

I like how I only SOMETIMES have to clap when I get called "a fucking white male" by one of our glorious 300lbs goddesses

Canadian shitposts can't compete.

hamburgers

we shit canned hillary

SOROS TRYING TO DIVIDE US
O
R
O
S

T
R
Y
I
N
G

T
O

D
I
V
I
D
E

U
S

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States

Read it and weep leaf.

SAGE

People can actually speak and think what they want more than anywhere else. If any other nation on Earth controlled the world militarily, the Internet as we know it would be heavily censored and in many countries out right banned. As we see developing through the recent trend of major multi national tech companies to shut down speech that criticizes the international banking cartel. (Well just one head of the hydra.) They're currently working globally to shut down that speech. America being in control of that switch is really the world's only hope. I'm sure most of you Leftists at some level in your heart get that your whole ideology is just a hypocritical meme. And that you can see through partisan lines to at least accept that freedom of thought, press and speech are invaluable for our progression as a society, as individuals often navigating petty rage. It must be the only thing you hold sacred if you're non-religious, and it must be something you require to protect your religion if you are.

An army of mindless gorillas might be pretty coo-
>Chicago exists
Nvm

You should make a flag saying he won't divide us.
I hear that works well

We're waking up faster than Sweden and Germany.

I do hope Bongland wakes up as fast as us. I love those guys. They are our only rivals and true allies

Mandalay Bay under construction?

Containment country for non whites.

*right of individuals to be equal...if you think.

Some Americans can read and write.

Its getting real fucking hard. It has essentially become Mexico and Central America. Shopping is soul crushing and many many places you will no longer hear English.

Nicest thing I can say is...it used to be nice.

You're not ALL niggers.

>scenic (minus the people)
>not as crowded as Europe or Asia

That's about it. Pretty shit place to live other than that.
>50% white
>10 million (((whites)))
>impossible to make it as a middle class white family
>every major city is unsafe
>abusive capitalists, favor non-whites and cheap labor
>80% overweight or obese
>low IQ due to miscegenation and immigrants
>no culture
>horrid urban sprawl

I have blonde hair, so shut the fuck.

I'm pale as fuck you frenchie surrendering dog blow job giver.

Checked

Fuck you leaf. Get a real military. Who do you think protects your ass from being taken by Russia?

Bump

THIS!

8 americans got killed in new york yesterday

Dude. Our soldiers are far superior to yours. You might have the numbers but we have willpower and elite training.

>Who do you think protects your ass from being taken by Russia?
>muh russia
Russia taking control would vastly improve things desu.

*whipes americans booty*

the text in pic related is absolutely correct

roll

*Giggles*

Fpbp, /Thread

When you have the same fucking language and ALSO speak in the same accent you are simply a vassal state to the most domineering force in our region.

This is great shitposting right here. I love you guys too. Anglosphere for life.

No so fat canada, you have some explaining to to about this health minister

X4,Y3 made me kek

>every major city is unsafe
come to salt lake

>probably unironic nazi flag
>SLC
not surprised

You're might be a retarded, degenerate, quasi-commie Canada - but you're our retarded, degenerate, quasi-commie.

Isn't Germany like 50% migrants now?

nothing ironic about fascism. do you prefer being plundered and having political decisions being made in the interest of the mob?

that chin

Nah they were mostly 'whites'.

Hmm

You can walk around in Berlin for hours without seeing one. It's a lot of media hype but it doesn't really mean anything in the long run.

America represents freedom! Only that the only thing a state can do is remove freedom.and thats all the US government has done.

You do know that “56% white” means that 56% of the people in America are white, not that Americans are genetically 56% white and 46% shitskin, right? That meme is just retarded.

Anyways something nice about America? Well, we have the freedom to defend ourselves from shitskins as well as our government (if necessary), and even though 56% of the population is white, that still adds up to about 190,000,000 whites (give or take) making America the whitest nation in the entire world. We have in some cases 10 times as many whites as some European nations have total population.

Roll nigger

It's government is finally winning against the Khazarian's.

did you know that 56% contains self considered "white" hispanics and arabs? hahahah fucking inbred mongoloid fuck, keep sucking israel's cock you muttmerican shit

t. kemal turkoglu