I know what your trying to do

Sup Forums I'm on to you stop trying to recreate the one year war you assholes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3em6oj7aKYU
youtube.com/watch?v=hogrVcyvS8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Make me

>Sup Forums I'm on to you stop trying to recreate the one year war you assholes.
kek. The one year war is the future faggot stfu.

Sieg Zeon, niggers

ZEIG ZEON

NOW IS THE TIME FOR MANKIND TO STAND UP FOR THE FUTURE!

SIEG ZEON!

Sieg Zeon!

No Stop!!!

>the day the emus met their match

thanks trump

youtube.com/watch?v=3em6oj7aKYU

KEK

All it needs is a Londo Bell logo

Let's gas the blacks jews and lgbt. The rest are maleable and can work with us

I take it Don Jr. is Ghiren in this scenario, Ivanka is Kycilia and Eric is Dozle.

Trumps are the Zabis confirmed.

MAKE THE EARTHBOUND FOOLS PAY
SYDNEY WAS ONLY THE START

SIEG ZEON

Tiffany would be mineva

We will build a Big Zam, a beautiful, great, Big Zam, and the Earth Federation will pay for it!

SIEG ZEON. FUCK THE DAMNED (((FEDDIES)))!

I only recently got into Gundam and I don't understand what's going on. Why's the Principality of Zeon depicted as Nazis, when it makes more sense for them to be like American Colonialists? All they wanted is their independence, right? All they really needed to do is stay on the defensive, so why did they go full-retard and crash a colony into the earth?

Siege Zeon. The Great Donald will lead us, the master race to victory.

Zeon is a mix largely between Nazi imagery and Imperial Japanese attitude/militarism (and Degwin looks kind of like a fat, old Mussolini) and Gihren, who was running the show the entire time, really didn't give much of a shit about Spacenoid freedom and whatever. He just wanted power and to crush the Federation.

Zeon Zum Deikun (Char and Sayla's father) originally founded it as the Republic of Zeon until his death/assassination at which point Degwin and Gihren took over and turned it into a fascist/militarist dictatorship.

Hello fellow U.C.weeb

Fuck the Zekes. Glory to the Earth Federation!

youtube.com/watch?v=hogrVcyvS8A

I know what "you're" trying to do, not "your" you fucking retard. Learn to fucking spell.

No matter where you go, there you are.

Can't stop it

WUT YOU SAY FEDDIE SCUM

We're gonna have our gundams and you can't stop us