I've been reading Sup Forums for awhile now, and I've been kinda curious... What does (((them))) mean...

I've been reading Sup Forums for awhile now, and I've been kinda curious... What does (((them))) mean? What's with the ((()))? I know that you're referring to the Jews, but is this an inside joke/meme or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Coincidence Detector is an infamous app/extension that puts the ((())) around the names of Jews and a few institutions associated with them like the SPLC or AIPAC. It's a friendly reminder that 1.7% of the US population and .02% of the overall global population is everywhere, and I do mean EVERYWHERE.

((()))

lurk more faggot

((()))
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses

EVERYWHER

Sort of like how Trump's cabinet is comprised of nearly all Zionist Jews that hold dual citizenship with the U.S. & Israel?

It means eating Taco and Burrito at high price and getting fat like all sjw whores.
$6.25 WTF how do you poor fags even survive.

Obvious who is behind this thread.

Sage thread.

What if he legit doesn't know and is asking the question for real? For example, I have no fucking idea what Sage thread means.

The necessity to purge the Israel-firsters is the reason why we elected Trump. Unfortunately the swamp seems to be a bit deeper than we anticipated.

It took me a while to figure that out, user, sage is essentially Sup Forums's codeword for DELET THIS

The burritos are fucking massive. Like 3 meals for a tiny pajeet.

Enjoy your life eating that.

A chipole burrito is more than a thousand calories.

I'm 6'4 and workout regularly, I can eat two of those things in one sitting.

Thanks for the explanation. Now what are 'Bugmen' lol

6'4, damn. How much do you weigh?

Translation: I'm a shill paid to make you think Trump isn't a Zionist puppet.

John Cena?

yes, but can the holier than thou attitude. This problem goes back way farther than bush, Obama, Bush, Clinton, all had Jews in there cabinet who weren't there to serve america's interests. And it goes all the way back to Nixon, JFK, FDR, and Woodrow Wilson at least, maybe farther.

You put 'sage' in the Options field to keep your post from bumping the thread to the first page. If you absolutely must reply to a slide thread, you should do it with a sage. Read Sup Forums's faq for more info.

Bugmen can either mean Asians or liberal numales.

Kek

DESU, that dude is probably pretty happy, he's probably dead by now, but he was probably happy. His drug of choice was cheap, legal, and he could take it constantly, just chasing that endorphin rush. Most people are the exact same, they just have a different drug of choice.

I would say since 1913.

245, and I can squat my own weight on my shoulders.

Shills are running out of material aren't they?
This is the best you got? I feel disrespected, can't that faggot boss of yours David Brock send some real shills in here with good material. This is too easy.
Saged

Then you fucking google it. Lurk moar faggot, and learn to read the rules and FAQs.

>((( (OP))))

Kek

lurk more faggot

>Being this fucking new.
>Not even googling to find out.