Was Sandy Hook a hoax?

I know almost nothing about it, except I’ve read a lot about Adam Lanza’s home life.

I see people post pictures of people, claiming they are crisis actors and the same people from other events, but they don’t look the same to me. They look vaguely similar, but unless you’re really ugly or really attractive, you’ll look similar to a lot of people in the country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zpqUkvqSjAo
salon.com/2013/01/18/your_comprehensive_answer_to_every_sandy_hook_conspiracy_theory/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

Pics or didn't happen

Inb4 shill. I think Jews are causing many problems, and elites run pedophile rings. I’m not above believing in so called conspiracies.

me too
sucks
feels bad man

Are people on here essentially joking about it not happening, like the flat earth types? Or is it a pay op or whatever it’s called where people are trying to make us look crazy?

I’ve wondered this a long time, but it’s getting late. So sleepy, can’t do another thread. Yes sooo sleepy, let’s all just go to sleep.

Ok

That's Eli Manning.

Not a chance in hell. I would bet anything on it.

I could makes believer out of your uncle who is a police officer.

I can prove 100% it's fakery. Put on by jew fags to disarm the alt right, for the anteeeeeefa cleanse they are trying to put on-

It was 100% fake. No question about it.

Dave Wheeler should be enough to prove to anyone on the fence about it. This shit was faked -

These kikes that try to tell you they knew someone that was there etc, it's the Mr Smith lies falling out of they jew mouths.

Who is mr smith and Dave wheeler?

>vaguely similar

Google it you lazy degenerate

My uncles stepson had a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

It’s a hoax. It’s settled. I’m going to bed, now.

>mfw ppl still think it was real

youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ

The school was shut down shill fag you are confused, ignorant, or caught up in a lie. You can try, hell I urge you to, I'm not ready for the revolution just yet, I hope you cloud some more of them for a time. But we both know what up

this is like the lazy nigger proof. Delete that picture and find some better stuff. Even the FBI documents mentioning church of satan and pedophilia.

My uncle is hooked on spongebob and his step sons cousin's favorite character is sandy it's happening, really I assure you

Bro I was making fun of the first shill.

my cousin died at Sandy Hook

lol he's just memeing ancapbro we all know it was a hoax, just like Vegas Fake-Ass, Manchester, Brussels-Boston bullshit bombing, Berlin/Nice truck hoaxes, the nyc truck hoax that happened today. pic related: hit by a truck or passed out drunk while eating ketchupy french fries? using a med kit as a pillow real resourceful there occifer chong.

etc etc everythings a hoax, also all the women in hollywood are trannies

When do we get to see the dead kids?

>compression artifacts and pinky fingers are proof of my retardation
How do you people feed yourselves?

its bait

Of course it's a hoax youtube.com/watch?v=zpqUkvqSjAo

Nancy Lanza is Anne Haddad

> (OP)
>I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

I'm sorry for your lots

there literally not one photo of Nancy with any of her kids or husband. Where are they? Who the fuck is this nigger?

Show me the same pictures from sandy hoax - show me ONE spec of blood

I failed. I assumed you were original shill doubling down on original claims -

Holy shit I knew pol was stupid, but not this stupid.

salon.com/2013/01/18/your_comprehensive_answer_to_every_sandy_hook_conspiracy_theory/

FBI document shows that on 12/12/12 someone using Lanza house IP address made a post on Sup Forums talking about the shooting. I know there a screenshot of the thread floating around. My guess it was CIA nigger or Ryan Lanza making the thread. No proof it was ever adam

Adam Lanza did Sandy Hook, arab hijackers flew planes into buildings, Oswald shot Kennedy, and men landed on the moon and returned to a spheroidal earth.

Nigga that's Michael Phelps

Ryan acting like a faggot during the shooting. This Facebook profile is still up with the friend list, although the timeline is scrubbed

wag the dog is as or more real than the news on cnn

The new shills will never stop, you have to resist them. It's EASY to get the blue pill down and trudge through another day. It's hard to look at the cold hard truth and be able to continue - but you have to user. We're counting on you

Looks like Micheal Phelps?

And what alphabet agency are you representing today my jew friend?

>"pinky" finger

get your eyes checked shlomo

i mean i just had a look at the picture again and seriously just made myself laugh here.

you're saying that huge thing jutting out at a major angle like that is a pinky finger, so that must mean over on the other side is where we find the thumb? LMFAO. To think this photo won a fucking pulitzer prize. just shows what kind of society we really live in.

one thing, not totally important. Sandy Hook is a spook town everyone knows. The whole area is lived in by upper middle class people. Lanza's live next to some big shot banker. This shit happen on a work day, yet every parent that shows up look like they just got called off the assembly plant down at the Wellman Plastics

Can I get the sauce on this merchant?

New shills are literally just bots, user.

Don't be worried.

You guys are absolutely hilarious. 2 kids with a similar color shirt must be identical. Pinky fingers can't bend! This is the absolute strongest evidence you could produce?

faggot ass Jimmy Greene with his big gay poster sized picture. It must be mandatory to carry around a big ass picture. See that shit all the time. People were probably all child grooming pedos

every time

we do owe (((them))) for the 'shut it down' meme

He looks like a snek.

you guys think Nancy Lanza liked cheese pizza? Maybe late night pizza parties at Sandy Hook

So, the vast majority of you pukes are feds? Jesus. How couldnt feel so at home around so many pigs? This is insane

Gunna bump this till the cia shows up