Untitled

עם ישראל חי
>Am Israel Chai
>Long live Israel
American's Need to start learning about how to deal with Muslims and terrorists. Name another country that is better at it .
>pro-tip YOU CANT

They could stop supporting Israel in order to decrease the probability of blowbacks.

elaborate

You will all be exterminated soon kike.

>You will all be exterminated soon kike.
KEK
they have been trying since our recreation in 1948 we have had just about every Arab country attack us at once and he destroyed them....Its hard to beat us when the tech your using was created in Israel by Jews... 75% (give or take) of what you use in your daily life was created or invented by Israel or a Jew.. how does that make you feel

>Its hard to beat us when the tech your using was created in Israel by Jews... 75% (give or take) of what you use in your daily life was created or invented by Israel or a Jew.. how does that make you feel
This is a meme, I know this it what you kikes are trying to do with "operation talpiot" but you won't succeed. The day is coming soon and this won't be just some shitty Arab countries, nor will it be only the Muslim world. Soon the goyim will unite and wipe you parasites off the planet.

kys

>nobody came to our aid when we were dying in ovens
>nobody came to our aid when we were striving to create out country
>we paid for it
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thanks OP I haven't laughed this hard in a long time

>I know we've been having you kill our enemies for us, goyim, but now that we've brought them inside your country, you REALLY need to kill our enemies for us! :^)

What is going to become of their ethnic identity when it's finally accepted that the Holohoax is a bullshit lie? It's practically part of their religion now.

Because before it was all British and French mandates.

Kahane was right.
Kahane lives on.

You had plenty of aid making your own country, not only that people still shit on Germany when they learned about the burned sacrifice. If your going to boast, do it the right way you shit heeb.

>nobody came to our aid when we were striving to create our country.
They won't even fucking acknowledge the US as an ally in this horseshit. They'd better hope no one ever catches on to their dual citizen traitors they implanted in congress.

>nobody came to our aid
Fucking sleazy kikes, everything they have was given to them out of pity.

KEK

>Muh holocaust
Oh boy, its funny how in his attempt to be "proud and strong" he relies on a fictional event.

Webm sauce?

Yeah, without our money, you’d be doing just great.

>Nobody came to our aid
>We paid for it
LMAO

>Its hard to beat us when the tech your using was created in Israel by Jews... 75% (give or take) of what you use in your daily life was created or invented by Israel or a Jew..
LMAO

You are welcome

Assassin's Creed: Matzo

((()))
The 360th is coming. This time however, there will be nowhere to expel you to. Make of that what you will.

Here is the thing Jewbro. I get what you are up against over there. I read Rheinertzhagen’s Biography and I agree with him.

But, you see, we are kind of up against it over here, too. And it turns out that the folks who have been pumping the degeneracy and “Post Modern” Cultural Marxism and propaganda into our media our YOUR fellow Members of the Tribe.

See? Could you maybe like put in a word for us? Maybe just even just back off on the likely for a decade or so and give us a little breather. Maybe actually start teaching agin in the Universities? Try actually objectively reporting news?

You do realize when they have finished fucking us over YOU are toast? Right?

Gross

If not for the jews there wouldnt be any muslims in western countries.Jews opened the gates,jews enabled them, jews protect them while wanting to live in their own ethnostate without muslims.

>Nobody came to our aid
Yeah, WW2 never happened. And the British created Israel, not Jews.

>We paid for it
Wrong. British tax payers did. Now American tax payers do.

>We fought for it
With the world's 2nd most powerful military paid for by US tax payers in one of the most one sided conflicts in world history

>We died for it
Not as much as the Palestinians/Lebanese did/still do

Ashkenazis are not Hebrews

judaism is organized crime

Begin and his tribe are invaders with no true identity, purpose, or souls.

so gross , serious you really are a filthy race

WE DONT NECESSARY NEEED TO EXTERMINATE THE JEWS BUT ETERNAL RED PILL IS NECESSARY TO EXTERMINATE THE JEW MENTALITY...

DESTROY THE JEW MIND WITHOUT LEAVING MARKS IN THE BODY

>Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
>For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe. For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
>Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

I'm not at home in this world and I don't give two shits about it. I can tell you that all unrepentant kikes are destined for Hell.

soon

>no one came to our aid.
Yeah the Jews fought back and defeated the Nazis all by themselves and then formed Israel with no help at all.

Unappreciative kike cocksuckers.

> Nobody came to our aid when we were dying in the gas chambers and ovens.
Oh so I guess the jews just walked right out of there then. All by themselves?
> Nobody came to our aid when we were striving to create our country
No we just GAVE it to you.

Jews have to be the most full of shit people on earth. Really.

israelis have no hereditary or historical connections to ancient semites. go back to europe kike

המחבלים יהיה הישע

זהו חוק נצחי

how bout not creating them in the first place?

>how to deal with
>openly admitting that you work with terrorists

Nice high verbal IQ there, Schlomo

>Jews literally caused stuxnet to be discovered
>But's the jews that know how to fight ragheads
Dude laughs all around, we built Israel and without us it wouldn't exist, we give them all their weapons, planes, bombs, viruses, fucking everything.
And what do we get in return? Subversion and slaps in the fucking face. Globalist kikes