It's not okay to be white in Alberta Canada

Muh injuns

“Messaging or displays that target or marginalize any individuals or groups will not be tolerated. We are working with University of Alberta Protective Services to find the parties responsible.”

m.metronews.ca/#/article/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html

Irony and hypocrisy clearly lost upon this faggot leaf professor.

The fact that this ended up on the news is extremely telling. Just imagine if this was happening in America, in liberal states.

CANADA YES!

>racist pumpkin incident
Can a sentence get any more Canadian?

>pro white
>they can't even try to frame it as white supremacist, so they have to try and make pro-white sound bad
The horror, that white people are not living in constant shame.

Dem triple doubles

I agree, why should white people be shamed for something they had nothing to do with? Nobody still alive today owns slave.

I think the outrage to small thinks like that will open peoples eyes, it's ingenious.

This was the racist pumpkin incident btw.
It was found on campus near the native studies building.

I don't get it, were the feathers racist?

I bet even if it wasn't on the door of this building they would reach as hard as possible to make some kind of connection to something similar. Such as "this flyer was posted very close to the oppressed Syrian refugee students club 5 km down the street in an obvious attempt at intimidation".

OH MY GOD I feel so bad for the indigenous students.

Well it’s pretty funny that they can’t call it racist so instead they just have to “provide context” by linking it to something else they can call racist

hang your head in shame wh*te boi

Fucking Indians, they sold their lands or lost it in war, why they don't wololo in their houses larping as "muh noble savages". Those people are ridiculous weak faggots, why they don't get a grip?

>racist pumpkins
>comic sans

Why is sanity so rare these days?

Good work Albertanon

Kek it's working

That's one dope-ass pumpkin.

>racist-pumpkin-incident.html

>comic sans

That appears to be written by hand

>Graduate student Jan Buterman said he saw one on a bulletin board at the Edmonton Clinic Health Academy, but before he could take a picture a guy ripped it off the wall and crumpled it up.
>he

Why is that failure even there?

Notice that the greater the hysteria over "racism" becomes, the more trivial the supposed examples of "racism" presented in the media actually are. It's the same thing with hate hoaxes -- the Left needs racist bogeymen to justify its power (and its own hatred), so it has to invent thoughtcrime where none exists

This
The implication they're making is that it is not okay to be white, and it won't go unnoticed forever

Eh I go there. Will probably here about this shit from a bunch of profs. I’ve never even seen a native student there; mostly white and asian

Me too! HMU