a nigger

Anglo

this reddit post was probably made by OP

You have to go back.

suck trap dick

Wait how is that racist? Or Nazi?

>whities getting this triggered

As long as you stay down there my friend

There is no other explanation, Op is a gigantic cocksucking redditor.

White = Nazi

Blacks lives matter = ?????

God damnit I hate these people. Such god damn weaklings.

>niggers getting this triggered

The best part was the 6 commies that all got banned asking why saying this was wrong.

More like
>Bugmen getting this triggered

communists are not people.

i was born in the US and then came to mexico, does that mean i have to go back to the US?

EXTREME

V
I
E
W
S

Im sorry user, you have to come back

I'm not white, I don't see how that poster is racist
it is ok to be white

Freedom of speech is not universal. You can't yell "FIRE!" in a movie theater, and you can't say "It's okay to be white" anywhere.

>Wait how is that racist? Or Nazi?
that's the point. it will be labeled as Nazi and normies will be like wtf?

MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING CIRCUS

Finally someone understands

Boyo boy, huehuehue, *weeeeeeez* let me tell you... it's more then okay, it's better than gud. It's grrrrrreat!

Be careful with those printouts. Every modern printer adds a barely visible pattern to the paper, so the print can be traced to it's source.

Then why all the bitching?

>FuckkkDrumpf

LEL WE DID IT GUYS OUR FAKE SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNTS STARTED A THREAD ON REDDIT xD!!

PRAISE PEPE!

No it's not. The account has antifa history.

I'm a mostly quiet observer of these types of threads. I have a filter that says take a shitpost here.
Why the sudden flag change?

You can't stop it cuck. Even the media is already reporting on it.

link plz

seconded

This guys post history is a gold mine.

you know how it is, you gotta hop that border, John

>I'm white
>but not really
This is what he really believes.

>Moved to Mexico from the US.
Yeah, ok, you're not fooling anyone.

That depends, how white are yah?

A T L A N T A
T
L
A
N
T
A

Fuck this shit. It's dumb and aggravates the problem further. SJW's go after conflict even if it's only subconsciously. So now people who are smart enough to know they're intentionally seeking conflict do it for shits and giggles. Stop fucking complaining about the heat when you're fanning the fire.

This is a counter-burn to control the spread of the main fire.

I am black and still think this message is legitimate. Fuck anyone who gets triggered by this

>we don't really count as the typical white person
so they also get to go to the back of the bus?

if you're legal you're good

Didn't contribute, but I'm glad it's working. To be honest, when I saw all the threads promoting this, I doubted it. But I'm glad to see others more proactive than me have taken it upon themselves to do this.

>I am a male of (((Caucasian))) decent
I'd bet the last $100 I have on it

I wouldn't call that an extreme view, lol. It is okay to be white. and black lives do matter. at least that shouldnt be so crazy or extreme

hell yeah I hope to see some in athens too

More of them

How exactly? It gives the left confirmation that they're directing their outrage in the right direction

>allowing whites to exist
>racist

Kek'd and checked

You should go to Bed user.

THATS
WHAT
IVE
BEEN
SAYING!!

I'm going to set some of these up at Berkeley

They go to the back of the oven

This tbqfh

I can't allow these double trips to go unchecked

You are confusing incitement to action with freedom to hold and speak views not likened by others.
Incitement is already illegal and always was. You can literally have BLM saying all cops should die or wear socks with cops as pigs and no one bats an eye.
Say its ok to be white? Fucking nazi

Its their outrage that we want.

Their outrage is our weapon against them.

Look at the statement "Its Okay to be White." It is not a racist statement by definition. It does not advance one race at the expense of another. It is merely offers an outreach of hope. Yet the leftist will wail against it loudly and gnash their teeth, everyone else will see them do this and know that they do not believe it is okay to be white, alienating yet more whites from their control.

Some user said he was taking care of Athens... I hit multiple places in town so they wouldn't be torn down at once.

Nah, he's right the first time. 9/10 times the reactions will be leftist whites

Why shucks, niggers, I'm one a the good 'uns!
I'll take great satisfaction in knowing that he'll get the rope no matter what. No nigger respects a faggot with low self esteem.

What if he's a shill to make people hate leftists? Not a bad thing? But seems like b8 or a complete retard.

Sounds like a good idea. Yaaaaaawwwwn. I'm getting sleepy. Everyone make sure you get a good night's rest.

It's really late, time for everyone to get some sleep. Yaaaaawn

this is some EXTREME RIGHT shit famalam

fucking hell get back to plebbit faggot

fuck off retard

I would like to beat the liVing snot out of this faggot

>i am without a doubt intellectually superior to people who voted for trump

seriously wtf senpai

>the republicans and democrats switched sides during the civil war, then switched sides for jim crow, then switched sides for civil rights, and then switch sides again for whatever we are on now.

i love this meme.

>i was born in the US and then came to mexico,
Why? Are you a trafficer or something?

Stay where you live and we will nuke any motherfucker that fucks with you. Cross the border, we will nukenyou, personally. Deal?

yeah, i probably accidentally took it as one of those blmfags

In a sub named for anarchists, no less.

delicious.

shut the fuck up nigger lives matter flag

I'd disown my own daughter if I ever saw her in a picture like this. I'd be sure as hell that my wealth would not be in capable hands of an ignorant snotty whore.

So sleepy you forgot to keep your meme flag on. Or did you think that changing flags also changed your ID? Yaaaawwn.

This guy is a living meme.

ASK YOURSELVES

Would a white person that IS NOT a white supremacist ever put this poster up?

No?

That's why it's White supremacy

*in mexico.

>M'nazi

google "whiteness" and filter by news

ayyyyyy Carlos

This image makes it look like Canada is getting cucked

There needs to be a hound dog in that image.

niggers get triggered everyday in chicago

And yet, it is so innocuous that it makes us appear to look like the best option out there for rationality and order.

Holy shit this guy thinks about Trump more than /ptg/

I'm not a white supremacist and I put them up. I'm an egalitarian. If anyone if any other race wants to do it for their race, by all means they should.