Trump FLIP FLOPS; now wants to cut 401 ks retirement accounts

businessinsider.com/trump-401k-retirement-savings-tax-reform-plan-2017-10

Math

what the fuck?
please be 5d backgammon

>please be 5d backgammon

He tweets the thing that people like, but behind the scenes he's a kike puppet like all the rest.

meh he's probably just using it as a bargaining chip

>meh he's probably just using it as a bargaining chip

But he said two days before he won't never do it.

So which is it faggot?

guess we'll find out soon?

>guess we'll find out soon?

Ok so you are ok with the lying faggot in chief tweeting something that is a out right lie?

Give me one good reason why anyone should believe this faggot?

Well, it is a balancing game and fuck Saudis. He can't just nuke everyone. Everything is poising for China anyway. Siding with the small strong country while renegotiating with the big ones is sensible. Trump nigger is literally shitting all over old trade agreements like he's been talking about for decades.

Until fate or opec changes drastically, Saudis are shot callers re oil prices. Period. Saudi decisions define 50-60% of the market. And Israel is their natural enemy. Their Jew magic makes them contenders always. Art of war, niggers.

Wrong pic

>Ok so you are ok with the lying faggot in chief tweeting something that is a out right lie?
no. nothing has changed yet though so we'll see what happens you sperg

>no. nothing has changed yet though so we'll see what happens you sperg

>NO CHANGE
>LOL WE ARE GOING TO BARGIN WITH IT

Yeah ok faggot

Keep shilling for this fucking piece of shit while he fucks me and everyone else over. I hope to god a pack of niggers rape you.

calm down tubofaggot nothing has happened yet have faith in his negotiating skills

>nothing has happened yet

Ok and when the tax plan is shit and realized and fucks us over will you apologize?

So you're saying he's a liar? Who would have thought.

>So you're saying he's a liar? Who would have thought.

His voters on this board apparently.

Here we go again With the fake outrage. This is going to be like DACA all over again...

nope. apologize for what? nothing i can do about it.

>he fell for the work meme
stupid slaves

not like you'll ever be able to retire
just kys at 65

AHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK THE WAGE KEKS GET REKT

NEET 4 EVER

FUCKING NICE. 401kucks get BTFO. Should have listened to me and invested in bitcoins

TRUMP THE PRESIDENT OF NEETs CONFIRMED.

>worrying about retirement funds
>not living rent-free with grandparents
>not doing pizza delivery and growing/selling weed, at $65k a year from ages 18-22
>not doing Class A CDL trucking (7 months a year) and still growing/selling weed, at $114k a year from ages 22-34
>not saving like a kike the whole time (about 60%, every year)
>not retiring from trucking at 34, now working part-time (20 hours a week) at your part-owned, uncle's & cousin's BBQ pit eatery and still growing/selling weed
I just don't know how people are not retiring at least at 35. Especially y'all that make $60k+. I would NEVER rely on (((401k))) of (((pensions))).
I can NEVER imagine myself self in the corporate world, nor deal with office politics while walking on eggshells.
God bless y'all cityfags that are /ourguys/.
Save. Invest. Get the fuck out of (((big))) cities.
I'm glad ya have a POZitive attitude. Your ass fixing to get enlightened. We need outliers like you.