Would it genuinely be a dealbreaker for you if your perfect waifu had had sex with a black man before you met?

Would it genuinely be a dealbreaker for you if your perfect waifu had had sex with a black man before you met?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vgJKbniuIBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yup
once you go black, we dont want you back

yes, next

If would be if I find her tongue marathon video online.

No, because I have a job. That automatically makes me a better catch.

yes. confirms mental impairment and delusion. all points to genetic problems my kids shouldnt have to deal with.

If she had, she wouldn't be my perfect waifu

Maybe if I could verify that Tyrone was a fatty or manlet. And she'd have to be an 8.5+/10 to even consider that.

agreed, this, thread/

Yes. Because girls that are into beastiality are nasty degenerates.

In every case?
What if you had been with her for a year or more when you found out? Or do you ask at the beginning of all your relationships?

Kate, I...

Yes

Yes, definitely, I would never date a coalburner

Oh no, now I'm a coalburner!

Ew, why does her vagina look so dirty?

>What if you had been with her for a year or more when you found out?
Break up with her. She's not honest.

yes

>be me
>pissed off a girl so bad by hesitating toward her advances that she did this to get back at me
>afterwards she thinks I still would want her
>explain this disgusts me and I do not
>used up old bags go insane demanding I apologize
>Sup Forums posters tell me I "ruined her" and also yell at me
Better you find their out their true character upfront than later
also this

She more than had her revenge, though.

youtu.be/vgJKbniuIBg

Here's a pic of the dude.

You did the right thing user. She was probably a crazy lefty too.

>hell yeah, I get to pay FULL PRICE for a used car!!!

:D It was a great episode!

as long as it was at least 9 and a half months ago

Nah, i dont give a fuck what race a person is. I care about what their culture and willingness to learn is. Theres a difference between a black man and a nigger.

why is your waifu a 3D whore OP?

Yes.

Of course, it's disgusting.

have you ever seen a vagina?

Why?
How so?
Those are children you sick fuck

>throw rocks at her until she dies

My perfect waifu would be a virgin, so yes.

wtf I don't think MLK was a commie

>Or do you ask at the beginning of all your relationships?
Yes, you ask that shit. I did and even tho it kind of sucks to know how much dick has passed (1mm of one that's not yours is too much) you get kinda relaxed once you realize that no nigger has been there.

lolis are the purist waifus

That is the dealbeaker to end all dealbreakers. Fuck, I'd throw a bitch away if all she did was kiss a black.

Remember: DNA is transferred through even KISSING. And that DNA stays in her FOREVER.

SHE
IS
A
NIGGER

>had sex with a black man before
>perfect waifu

Yup. Best since "Metamorphosis"

They just look like drawings to me..

I'm black, and yes...

I hate anything that perpetuates negative black stereotypss.

absolutely, if she has sex with any man before we met then she is a whore. But if she was humble I might consider, only if she was less than dirt in her own eyes

Yes
No such thing as a perfect waifu. She's just a woman, women can be molded

Just marry a girl from the south, their parents trained them to hate nigs.

lol, what the hell do you expect a vagina made of gold? Most pussies look and smell gross

How high are your hopes of finding the perfect virgin waifu so far?
I feel like you'd be better off without that knowledge, as long as you have confirmation she wasn't a whore before dating you.
Disgusting
Wouldn't this mean that even a woman who'd previously fucked a black man could be molded?

user...

My wife was a liberal when i met her. Now she shitposts pro trump stuff on her FB. I did a good job red pilling her.

I blew off a girl who messed with a Muslim Indian too
It's really nothing personal against blacks, it's just that I'm not messing with a race traitor period

Dating a black man is a terrible life decision, which means that anyone engaging in such nonsense has probably made a bunch of other shit decisions.

>I feel like you'd be better off without that knowledge, as long as you have confirmation she wasn't a whore before dating you.

It depends on how you feel about it. I wanted to be sure, I knew she wasn't a slut, she is very good actually, tastefull, really femenine and asking gets that shit out of your head.

It helps on knowing she isn't a race traitor

Trick question, because she clearly wouldn't be a perfect waifu if she was a degenerate coalburner.

But in any case, it shows extremely poor judgment, low self-esteem, likely-low intelligence, and psychological problems. No man wants to deal with that kind of baggage.

That said, if she was a coalburner but then became a hardcore white nationalist eager to have a half-dozen white children for the cause, then I would give her a chance at redemption (though not with me personally).

Elaborate. I want the whole story, user. She honestly sounded kinda nuts to actually try something like that in the first place.

Has she fucked a black man?

Jokes on you, Yukari's a virgin!

Anymore of the angel in the OP, user?

The question was mostly aimed at posters who at least had a chance of losing their virginity

Yes. /thread. I would maybe pump and dump, but I would be forced to use protection. And even then, I would be disgusted.

M-MUH WAIFU HAD SEX BEFORE ME? D:

>Perfect woman
>sex before marriage
Pick one

It all played out on this board tbqh
I feel bad because she was really upset about it, not sure I want to post the details
If she liked me that much she should have known better tho
>That said, if she was a coalburner but then became a hardcore white nationalist eager to have a half-dozen white children for the cause, then I would give her a chance at redemption (though not with me personally).
Nice bait

Hell no, she hates niggers.

The real question is:
Would you rather a woman have been with a dog? Or a nigger?
The real question arises

>her

>The real question arises
dog

... what breed of dog?

kate is my waifu

dog, no question

But what if he is like one from the movies promoting inter racial dating? Like he wears turtle necks and drives a pruis and actually has a job and even speaks proper english?

To be honest OP. Yes I would have a hard time dating or being with someone if I knew or had found out at a later date if she had been with a/several black guys. I would (for as long as I'm with her) have the image of a black guys banging the person that I love and her going down on his D. Not cool at all. There are lots of cucked guys out there that get off on the thought of there gf being banged by some black guy. But I am not a cuck. You might have a hard time finding a conservative guy that would not mind that you banged a/some black dudes. You might have to settle for some cucked lefty.

>fucks niggers
>perfect

Absolutely.

Disloyalty/treasonous behavior is probably the biggest deal breaker there is.

Asking the right questions

Honestly id be apprehensive about her being with any other guy, but a black person comes with a social taboo.
I mean, what if she just used them like a fuckcattle? Like a fetish, that stuff sticks to the wall. I feel very uncomfortable when women state their allegiance to black cock, it seems like a jewish trick. I wouldn't like that at all.

>I feel bad because she was really upset about it,
user, you did the right thing. Move on and don't look back. If she was willing to do that just for taking too long to say yes to her, imagine if you had said yes, started dating her. Imagine what she would do to get back at you if you two ever had a fight. She wasn't worth it.

>not sure I want to post the details
user, you can't just leave us hanging like this.

Dog.

literally fpfp & /thread

Beautiful husky

And to add to that. You would not be the perfect girl if you had been with a black guy.

any kind of man, really
unless he died and they were married maybe

Yeah, not really even a hard move to make. I try to get that kind of shit out of chicks pretty fast.

Was on a first date with a girl and we were driving to the restaurant. She brought up Rihanna and I said she was gross, and that I don't really find black women attractive. She told me there are lots of hot black men/women. Turned the car around on the next lights, dropped her off, told her I wasn't interested.

She went off about me being racist and insecure, I just quietly kept driving and told her to get out when I got to her place. Ignored her texts and didn't give it a second thought. Life is short, no need to waste time on thots.

Dating a former coalburner is like dating a former heroin addict. Sure, it's possible, but do you really want to deal with that kind of person? If you yourself are heathy, then probably not.

In a fucking heartbeat I would leave her. I would feel terrible but I know better than to fuck with coalburners. They are the absolute scum of the Earth.

>perfect waifu
>sleeping around
>with other races
Lmao

Black or Jew? And not those liberal jews either, I mean curly sideburns, diamond dealing, cpa certified, oy gevalting, temple every week going Jews.

Good man. Fucking ace.Very astute

Yes he was. He also had disgusting orgies and chased after white women.

It's not their fault, but rape victims make bad long term partners.

In that case anime must also be real so I'll just fuck my waifu instead

A nigger yes, black no

Definitely dog.

Tough call. That's a god-tier breed. But definitely better than a nigger.

But I'm banning peanut butter from the house.

A women can't recover from this. Honestly any guy that wants to date such a degenerate whore is a chump or a cuck.

All blacks are niggers

yes

Same thing dickslurper.

id rather have her fuck a dog and then come back to me

less STD , less morally conflicting

I would never insert anything that I own in that hole. WTF why is it dirty?

kill yourself for that pic,