/wg/ - White General - Laserjet Edition

Previous Thread PROOF OF CONCEPT:
A harmless message like this has already caused a massive media shitstorm before:
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc

SCHEME OF OPERATIONS:
Print out posters saying “It’s ok to be white” (Pic-Related) NOTE: USE EITHER OP IMAGE IN PREVIOUS GENERAL, OR PDF IN THE LINK BELOW
TONIGHT post the fliers EVERYWHERE possible. Only universities seems like alt-right money.
Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

GENERAL INFO:
>Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and discuise your self ;)
>Simplistic design, no excessive use of font or text decoration
>JIDF is NOT happy about this, ignore shills.
>Make sure it says 'Okay', not 'Ok'
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

SUPPLIES:
>Glue Spray?(Vandalism, thoughts? Personally not what I want)
>Ductape due to it's stick-to-all surface nature and easy to rip
>Staple-gun to snap to posts and bulletin boards

If you get into any trouble, DO NOT TALK. Speak to a lawyer. Start posting Halloween night/Nov. 1st morning. Do not go out on the 4th if antifa is chimping out. Stay safe and be smart!

Stay frosty, and good luck!

itsokaytobewhite.com/
itsokaytobewhite.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
archive.is/wzMIY
archive.is/XYHbC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT'S

STICK TO THE PLAN
Anyone not sticking to the plan is a shill and should be ignored.

Bump

OKAY

Bump

Bump and a reminder to stick to the plan. The more cohesive this seems to the media the more attention they will give to it.

IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

TO

What level of media coverage do you cunts think this will get? I bet we get newscucked by the spoopy halloween terrorist

*farts*

BE

JEWISH

BE

This
Five words!
(It's, it's a word)

OY VEY

WUZ

What the Fuck is this gay pol operation about

IT'S OKA TO*burp*WHITE

This

Don't vandalize bathrooms like a nigger user

GAY

new plan. people like tits. fuck you

>all these watermarking faggots
>all these meme variants
You cunts cannot link this with the huwhite supremist circle of the internet you dumb fucks. It's okay to be white is an unassailable phrase in a vacuum, and this is why they're trying to fucking hard to attach ANYTHING to it. Do NOT fall for this, it's Jewish Judo.

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
WHITE

Do not say a fucking word further, and this chain has no weak links. It will force them to show their hand openly and earnestly, the same way they did during gamergate, and the same way (((they))) do every day on twitter when they tell you to have less children while you import some brown people who hate you so they can have a compliant workforce.

By the way, it is working:
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html

Do not forget rules 1 and 2 lads.

BLESSINGS OF KEK UPON THE FIVE WORDS

nope youre a retard who doenst get it. fuck off shill cuck

>6 words

IT
IS
OKAY
TO
BE
WHITE

this thread was golden

archive.is/wzMIY

Fucking shill. Youre literally harming what you claim to want to help

Observe the kike in his natural habitat, up in white people's shit trying to ruin it.

NICE!
Gunna print a bunch to take on my walk to work.

I need your yous for warmth.
Its cold uo here.

15 shekels have been deposited to your account.

After I printed mine out I drove to a library and there was a helicopter flying around, so I drove miles to the complete other side of town to put them up and the helicopter followed me the whole way. I went home. Will retry tomorrow.

>Sup Forums puts up its theses on the 500th anniversary of Luther's famous viral post

Fuck off shill. You have no power here.

Kys shill.

based.

you do not need my (you)
the work that you have done against (((them))) is reward enough

keep the faith

bumping.
we got troops are in the field,
any faggots flying a desk should be glued to their screens.

Got a few done last night, just on walls around a shopping centre, hopefully, it helped boys.

What city lad?

o shit

I get it. White pride is good and we are rad. Pilling and such.

Thanks

Godspeed Leafbro.

>we
fuck off kike

Nice work, leaf

Kek good job
You all just fell for some obvious bait go back to tarddit newfags

is that a fidget spinner

Gonna put some up tonight and tomorrow

Take your pics landscape oriented, retard

Good job anons.

For anons who haven’t put up posters yet, the night is still young. Print a few off, grab some tape or a stapler, and go do your part. Let’s make the news tomorrow.

Idiot, stick to plan.

Why are there so many retards on this board

Yeah my wife gave it to me

>00
dubbs

it's new zealand, they don't have printers yet

Canberra

No, it's 5. Stop making it complicated kike
kek THIS. God bless everyone here. The pottery is beautiful.

Catching on already lads.
I archived it in case you want to lawyer up.

archive.is/XYHbC

Should have stuck some on parliament house.

That would really get people riled up

get this. you're the retard.

2bh you should probably stop talking about this unless you want it to instantly be "RACIST FAR RIGHT Sup Forums PRANK!" in any actual coverage it gets.

Like if you think shills are here on this board, then what's stopping them from getting the news out there that this is a campaign purposefully designed to drive a backlash.

Good luck though.

Hit bong while spinning batman fidget autism device.

FRESH OC, FOR THE NEW PLAN

The ISIS NY attack is big news tonight, but the 5 words white paper has potential. SJW will lose their shit for sure, and the media often can't help themselves. I feel for the victims of tonight's attack, but if the public sees an ISIS attack one day, and the news calling "It's Okay To Be White" hate speech the next day. Well, that might just be enough to secure Trump a 2nd term.

Haha ok. Or you could rotate your monitor....

Take all you want, user. You did good.

Kek

I'm planning on printing some tomorrow I just thought it be easier to do this now

Someone with smarts asked them what the poster reads.

We do have an user keeping an eye on the Puget sound tomorrow right? If that fucker actually does it I will cancel my Sup Forums membership and go straight to Reddit cuz I ain't worthy.

They must really hate white people

>hurr durr I was pretending to be retarded

Don't mass reply to me or my board ever again, faggot.

long cold night ahead lads. Get comfy.

It has begun.

He was talking about your picture orientation. Don't worry about the notepad, that's fine so long as it is the same 5 words.

someone screencap this shit

>you should probably stop talking about this
witness. the kike

Good job fellow leaf

>ConservaKEKS getting triggered by a fake troll post made by one of their alt-right brethren. SAD!

Truthfully any white person who isn't apologetic about his own existence and who doesn't slavishly parrot PC dogma about race is considered a "white supremacist" nowadays. The point of this campaign is to get our enemies to admit their true feelings about white people regardless and hopefully to wake up the white normies

WE NEED SOME TWITTER ANONS TO START RETWEETING AND LIKING POSTS THAT BOTH QUESTION THE BAN AND THE LIBTARD OUTRAGE.

>inB4 shill
No, don't post anything. Just like and retweet. That's it, draw more attention to this.

Wtf. Kys.

Hail victory brother! Hail Glory!

That's the plan!
Exposed. Now to let chaos reign.
Sweet, sweet double standards.

Here you go fags who thought it was fake

Listen up.
You guys, as an experiment, need to put up posters saying 'Its okay to be white' and physically attached, a poster with inverted colours saying 'Its okay to be Black' - This will ruin the minds of the Campus Niggatrons and Cucks because removing it would be racist because of the 'Its okay to be black' side, but they would have to expose their own hippocracy in saying that one side of it is racist and the other isn't. This will redpill people like nothing other.

>not taping the corners

what is wrong with you

The fuccking rules!

That looks like a sweet version of Homeworld.
What is that?

Checked

spotted the shill