It's Working Lads

If you go to this uni, get lawyer'd up and sue them.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XYHbC
youtube.com/watch?v=N8lPSj3kZYE
metronews.ca/#/article/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
twitter.com/ualberta/status/925394560179720193
m.metronews.ca/#/article/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
twitter.com/DrChrisAndersen/status/925370615107690496
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you have a link to the tweet?

I archived it quick sharp.

archive.is/XYHbC

What's this about? Fucking Edmonton.

Whoever did this was super smart.
They didn't state what was said on the posters.
This dude called em out...in subtle fashion.

Some people just can't swallow that red pill.

kek I remember that /leftypol/ shill the other day trying to tell use they will put "it's okay to be LBGTQ" and "it's okay to be muslim" posters everywhere and that it will ruin our "plans". Or that they would have people "watching" on campuses.

I'm laughing so much right now. Antifa is a joke.

some Alberta Sup Forumsacks must have put some posters up that said
> It's okay to be white
UofA, being the multicult hellhole that it is, is trying to SHUT IT DOWN, and have fallen perfectly into the trap of implicitly telling everyone that it is in fact NOT okay to be white, hopefully redpilling any white people who are still stuck in anti-realist ideologies.

>leftypol

I fucking hate this country.

>it's okay to be white
>not mentioning any sort of superiority
>racist
Not anti white at all, nope.

WTF GOYIM, IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE

YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS

ANYTHING TO THE RIGHT OF SELF-HATE IS FORBIDDEN

this, people need to follow that guys example. It's always
>LE XD IT WAS US Y SO MAD KIKE LOLOLOL
Fucking ridiculous

someone pls do it, we can end the marxist scourge infesting academia if we hold them accountable by their own stupid egalitarian rules they themselves obviously down't even believe in

>archive.is/XYHbC

WTF...you have that shit?
I was in hospital in Birmingham the other day, they even still have Christmas Carols.
You need saving from yourselves.

White existence is white supremacy. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

This concept is known as malicious compliance

QRD?

Not our fault we were born superior to the lesser races. Get good niggas.

Matrices?

>2017
>Goyim think it's ok to be white

SHUT
IT
DOWN

Good on you, lad.

You really think any normies are 1) going to see this post 2) Know what it is about 3) Care 4)Think about the implications 5) Not just going to assume the administration is right or that this was posted without other intentions. Normies are normies for a reason.

Not when every fucking handle has fasc or fash in it. Use normie accs.

You are under arrest for being white on campus
that's a felony, bub

REMINDER: DO NOT COMMENT. LIKE AND RETWEET COMMENTS THAT QUESTION THE UNI BAN AND LIBTARD RAGE. DO NOT ENGAGE, JUST FAN THE FLAMES

That was a normie...to them.
I don't use Twitter, they blocked my whole area after my GoyAIm.

>free speech
>Canada

they are pathetic, aren't they?

The next step is T-SHIRTS.

Don't even bother to graduate. Wear an "It's okay to be white" T-shirt, get kicked out, and sue. Contact lawyers beforehand. They're down for anything shekel-related.

ahahahahhaa, just enjoy watching it burn. it will all work out in the end.

>loss

Now that they are taking down "It's okay to be white" posters you should put up "It's okay to be black" posters. They will be in quite the bind when they take down the white posters but leave the black posters. If they take down both, you can throw all focus to the black posters and cry racism for taking down posters that say "it's okay to be black".

Someone with smarts can use that exact law against them.
youtube.com/watch?v=N8lPSj3kZYE

A bunch of people on Sup Forums decided to print out posters like the one in OP's picture and distribute them around their local areas.

The hope being that the left would chimp out and look stupid and anti-white to your average normie since "It's ok to be white" is a pretty inconspicuous phrase and doesn't imply any sort of bias or hatred of any other race.

>tl;dr Sup Forums decided to b8 irl and the left bit hard

NEWS ARTICLE
>NEWS ARTICLE
NEWS ARTICLE
>NEWS ARTICLE

metronews.ca/#/article/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html

Ignore flag by the way, was shitposting in another thread and forgot to switch back

Screencap your replies.

Also, some Alberta fag should hit them again tonight with a ton more posters.

Fuck correct link

m.metronews.ca/#/article/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html

>you have freedom of speech but

So not freedom of speech then?

I sometimes LARP as a Muzzie. Happens to all of us, bruh.

Screencap your replies.

Also, an Edmonton fag should go hit their campus again tonight with a ton of posters.

Alberta Fag here. Havent seen many posters around here its been raining/snowing really hard so i dont think anyone is gonna strike again tonight

>white people are this desperate to persecute other white people.

Id feel sorry for them, if I wasn't so angry that this has been going on for so long.

Seriously WTF do we do with these self hating whites? Deportation, work camps or death?

Go do it yourself. Tape the posters good and try and get some on the indoors like in the LRT station.

Yeah, I was wondering about that...

That's not inclusive language. You could get HEL-listed from any UofA dorm.

And doubly make sure you don't say that an exam raped you like a retarded gypsy faggot. That's a definite no no.

you're right in your assessment of normies but - fuck it dude, we don't need to live in a world dictated by their shortcomings.

so say I live in Port Angeles and take the boat over to Canada and put a ton of these posters up in Vancouver. I can't be charged with anything, right??? as a us citizen?

Native Studies Dean Chris Andersen said he found it when he got to work Tuesday morning, and tore it down before too many people saw it. He said he's not sure whether it was targeted at his office, or at East Asian Studies, which is on the floor above.

Holy shit. Make them remove the posters. People will realise the that in truth they are just fundamentally anti-white.

Good bait, I keked

Then get out son.
Do your fucking duty.

I forget who said it, but normies are basically NPCs in real life, redpilling them is fundamentally impossible. They're just followers. The game is really played at the margins of society, where the momentum can be shifted. You never know what almonds you might activate because you never know who is lurking.

SOMEBODY CALL THE NUMBER AND ASK THE POLICE WHAT POSTERS TO LOOK FOR AND WHY.

>Thracian fasc
Seriously people? How did we win a meme war with this sloppiness?

I wonder if it would be worth any effort to go and poster tomorrow.

Some of us have power levels we don't show even on user image boards.
We are more powerful than you think...which is fucking hilarious tbqh.

ugh, you sound like one of those fandom tumblr fags

how is that sloppy?? its just memeing on twitter

>twitter.com/ualberta/status/925394560179720193
Cant get out to that area atm. I may put up some posters in the next 24hrs although our cuck police might have a issue with that considering ive been told by the police its "illegal to say something that offends someone"

GOD DAMN RACIST PUMPKINS

CHECK YOUR PUMPKIN PRIVILEGE!

Someone should call this number twitter.com/ualberta/status/925394560179720193

I just called, they specifically said "report any hateful or racially hateful posters" I asked if he meant swastikas and nazi propaganda and if he was referencing any posters from today. he said it had nothing to do with today lmao

When everyone screams, whisper.

That is literally one of the most brilliant comments I've ever read. Late night Sup Forums is best Sup Forums

REMINDER

DO NOT LISTEN TO SHILLS. STICK TO THE MESSAGE, LEFTYKEKS ARE SCARED. REMEMBER THE 5 WORDS

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
WHITE

THAT IS IT
NO BOLD LETTERS, NO PICTURES, NOTHING. KEEP IT SIMPLE, REMEMBER THE OPTICS

someone try to bait this faggot into saying its in reference to the its ok to be white posters

I am happy to be called that.
Your insults mean fuck all to me. As I said, we are a random image board.
I win no internet points.
What matters is the plan, not me.

THESE NEED TO START GOING UP ON CAMPUSES THROUGHOUT THE US

THIS IS A PERFECT REDPILL

GET BUSY FAGGOTS

Making a positive statement about something isn't against the criminal code in Canada.
They might try to get you for some form of vandalism or trespassing however.

I'm in the same boat (academia).
But high enough I get a free pass to certain shit.
We get left alone in hard STEM enough.
It's mad actually, I get along with the Muslims more than I do the white arts students.
And the Muslims know I am RC and right wing.

That is the point. It would never hold up in court and you could potentially sue for very real racial discrimination.

That image isn't pathetic so much as sad. The guy is naive, has partially realized how naive he was, and then fled away from reality to his comforter.

No, the UN 2,0 with their wonderful military will not be ending human rights abuses, they will be committing them, and the media will cover it up. No people won't get along, there'll be massive ethnic violence between races as resources dry up and crowding increases. No you won't get a utopia, you will get a dystopia where the 1% own everything because you allowed them to eliminate the concept of property and to take away your means of self defense.

Anyone whispering sweet nothings in your ear is a seductress and a liar. Nothing good is ever easy.

If we could bait the PD to specifically address these posters as the ones to be torn down it would be yuge.

Re-education camps

I really want someone to put up an "It's Okay to Be Black/Yellow/Red/Gay/Trans" poster up next to every poster. Fuck this double standard politically correct white guilt SJW bullshit.

Important

>The 5 words
A meme is born.

Here's the origin of this shit storm
twitter.com/DrChrisAndersen/status/925370615107690496

>flashy vibes
This guy

We already did mate.
We plastered the WORLD (Caps necessary).
We hit it hard worldwide for the last 7 hours.

Why are you asking them what posters they are referring to?
They were replying to this post...

Or false-flag and report this poster as hateful and see what the PD says about it. Record everything.

IT'S

OKAY

I think this is a good idea.

i already called with a non alberta number, I feel like it'll stick out if there's only one guy working the phones.

TO

it's not

TO

Honestly? Their genes need to be culled. They're too susceptible to media brainwashing and advertising. It's a weakness in our race and should be eliminated. That doesn't mean kill them, but it does mean, don't let them breed.

Ironically they're doing this on their own already - so maybe it'll be a self-correcting problem.

Nail on the head user.
This IS the entire plan.
It backfiring IS our victory.

They want them to say it. They want them to admit they have a problem with whites.

Well it's clearly not literally okay to be anything but white, but it is a good idea as a tactic to show the double standard.

What one of you fuckers did this.

Can we phone the police if we live in Edmonton and report it as racism perpetrated by the staff of the University? Will it lead to anything?

>It's okay to put BLM posters up and to protest at BLM rallies
>It is not okay to put up posters saying it's okay to be white

the absolute state of higher education!

Because we want them to SPELL IT OUT.