Aus/pol/ A Fucking Rock Edition

>Uluru climbs banned from October 2019 after unanimous board decision to 'close the playground'
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-01/uluru-climbs-banned-after-unanimous-board-decision/9103512

>Man accused of ramming police car in Melbourne's Bourke Street
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-01/bourke-street-man-charged-after-ramming-police-car/9105460

>Stephen Parry: Senate President to resign from Parliament after UK citizenship confirmed
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-01/stephen-parry-confirms-he-is-a-british-citizen/9106558

>Citizenship audit could establish status of all federal politicians — but major parties aren't keen
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-01/do-we-need-a-citizenship-audit-and-what-would-it-look-like/9106982

>How labour hire villains make millions from Australia's 'modern slavery' market
abc.net.au/news/rural/2017-11-01/exploitation-or-slavery-of-tongans-malaysians-in-horticulture/9102676?WT.ac=statenews_vic

>Father tried to calm down 13yo daughter during 'evil 8' paedophile ring abuse, court hears
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-31/alfred-impicciatore-faces-trial-over-evil-eight-paedophile-ring/9104530?WT.ac=localnews_perth

>How Black Lives Matter is inspiring Aboriginal activists
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-01/how-black-lives-matter-is-inspiring-aboriginal-australians/9107314

>Bashing of Chinese student in Canberra threatens Australia's image: newspaper
archive.is/31z8z

>Julie Bishop slams asylum seekers refusing to leave the closed Manus Island detention centre
archive.is/C2REa

>Sydney house prices continue to fall in October
archive.is/b389L

>Apex gang puppet master Mahmoud Taha pleads guilty to jewellery store armed robberies
archive.is/uP3mf

>Mum pleads guilty to manslaughter of Tyrell Cobb
archive.is/m2kVm

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-10-31/alfred-impicciatore-faces-trial-over-evil-eight-paedophile-ring/9104530?WT.ac=localnews_perth
youtu.be/XA241Lg70fg
youtu.be/qClBRaretEk
youtu.be/s1yeBmSFkC4
abc.net.au/news/rural/2017-11-01/exploitation-or-slavery-of-tongans-malaysians-in-horticulture/9102676?WT.ac=statenews_vic
heraldsun.com.au/travel/travel-news/uluru-is-off-the-tourist-map-as-visitor-numbers-are-down/news-story/794f84f31bf7794c858cffc14b531451
theaustralian.com.au/archive/travel-2015-pre-life/uluru-is-off-the-tourist-map-as-visitor-numbers-are-down/news-story/794f84f31bf7794c858cffc14b531451
news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/uluru-is-off-the-tourist-map-as-visitor-numbers-are-down/news-story/794f84f31bf7794c858cffc14b531451
ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/visitor-numbers-down-at-kakadu-national-park/news-story/0b0842b50323a43d9c693316cb4cd7f8
abc.net.au/news/2015-07-09/reversing-long-term-decline-in-tourism-to-uluru/6608226
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>0 posts
>page 10
>prime aus hours
>all those links
Damn, this thread didn't deserve to die.

I will just make it again, everyone must still be at the pub

Hello cunts.

hey do you want to fuck my daughter mate? she is 13 I can clam her down for you

Paedo scum.

get fucked dont bother

>Father tried to calm down 13yo daughter during 'evil 8' paedophile ring abuse, court hears

learnt to take a joke

How are you preparing for the Day of the Wog?

Sorry mate. I’ll buy you a pint of Fosters if I’m ever over there to make up for it.

'evil 8'
thats unironically what I call my cock

VB and we got a deal

#voteyes

S

no

Daily reminder you could have been Japanese but you have chosen to be Chinese.
You will never get to enjoy loli.

That's not funny though.

I think you mean Great Northern, pleb

jesus christ that fag wants to fuck that little girl hard

the absolute state of Australia

youtu.be/XA241Lg70fg

youtu.be/qClBRaretEk

youtu.be/s1yeBmSFkC4

yeah it is you soggy sao

I wonder if Aussie user got his Costco job.

who /apprentice/ here?

>Your Fired

sorry faggot /survivor/ here

Not me, but:
>I know a pair of identical twins from high school.
>One of them has a job at a work site - laborer I think
>Oftentimes, the other brother will just turn up and do the job instead, and they split the wages.

wtf lads?

>girl

>I cant wait til she grows little girly titties so I can fuck her virgin arse
thats what he is probably thinking

THICC

wonder if she will give me a reach around

A fortnight to go lads.

>girl

getting sick of them going on about how many people voted. I don't care how many voted I care about if we get the gas the poofs

Go work somewhere else cunt, you are blocking my scissor lift spot

How ya going ya poofs.

drinking some VB

sick as a dog mate

SICK CUNT. ME TOO! mixing it up with a few nelson countys

here you go mate

I got a bottle of Johnny Walker and some dry ginger for later. Can't get too pissed with people around

If they ban climbing it for real will they remove the chain?

> finish prevoc electrical course.
> get dropped by the places I was doing work exp at, both citing they don't have any spots open till 2018
> can't find a sparky apprenticeship anywhere near me
> try job agencies
> waste of fucking time
Help me user, I'm ready and bloody willing

yeah and they are going to get an abo to spray paint FUCK WHITE PEOPLE on the side of it and call it art

yeah it's a cunt hey. I did my cert 2 in electrotechnology and coulnd't get anywhere.

I just threw my hat in with the MTA and got a Light Vehicle Motor Mechanic apprenticeship within two weeks. Maybe give it a go mate?

But I don't know fuckall about fixing cars.

28 have a masters in marketing can't find shit been unemployed for 8 months, living with parents I just want a reliable office job. Digital marketing has gone to shit thanks to offshoring live Perth the bogan shithole of Australia.

cheers mate, would be the go now desu. just got some lasange for dinner though, you?

You should have tried harder in school.

The absolute state of the abos
>people climbing rock and respecting the abos
>ShutItDown.jpg
>make the rock more enticing for people to climb, but no longer respectfully and intentionally just to take a piss off it and carve their initials into the top.

neither do i mate. I said I have in passion for learning the operation behind mechanical systems and their subsequent repair and said I have the capability to learn, as shown by my previous certificate.

Yes prior knowledge is helpful but if you have your shit together in other ways then it can balance out.

>ban climbers
>tourism plummets
>nobody wants to treck to bumfuck nowhere just to look at a fucking rock in the dry heat hellhole that is central australia
>abos lose money
>"b...b...but at least our culture is save from white climbers. S...s...save us whitey"

Abos deserve what they get here

>tfw I have
> Cert 3 in media
> Cert 2 electrotechnology
> Cert 2 Workplace practices
> finished yr 12 about 3 years ago
> dropped out of a Bachelor of Animation in 2015
> haven't had a paid job since 2016 February
> it was a retail job too
> had a number of "Work experience" jobs which were pretty much unpaid laboring for about 3 months each.

> still cannot find an apprenticeship or job because I'm 20 now and beyond the point of being employable

>How labour hire villains make millions from Australia's 'modern slavery' market

Kanakas are back, great. If only we could just employ native citizens who might actually demand decent working conditions instead of brown people who will work for barely any money and squalid residences.

Ah, so you bullshit them.
Sounds reasonable, I'll give it a go

What's wrong with ya?

It's a real shocker that the people that did fuck all for 40,000 years before colonisation can't manage a fucking rock well.

That's our goal to make Australia more bogan again. Wtf.

Sure bogans can be cunts but it's better than having your gay marketing job fucked off to curry land.

Poof.

I've messed around with my own car and fucked around building PC's ect so I'm at least interested in that line of work.

They don't expect guys to come in and be a shit hot know it all. They want guys who are capable and show commitment.

The olgas and kings canyon are worth the trip, walking around ularu is pretty boring though but the climb up it is fun.

first it was the flu, now a chest infection. been coughing so bad my ribs are fucked and doc is like oh if these meds don't heal ya you're gonna need x-rays. but the codine and antibotics seem to be working so here's hoping

Lol hope so.

Be white. Not allowed to take pride in white achievements. Be Abo. Most of your 'achievements' are just the Australian bush existing, the sounds of currawongs and shit over the top of a waterfall.

I'd have no desire to go to uluru except for the climb. The view would be mad, from ground level its just a baron shithole.

>AUS
>POL
lmao

>FAG
>GOT
Lmao

You must be a shit worker then.
Take control of the life you've been given, shape up and get a fucking job.

Have you any idea how many unwashed masses I have had to interview? If I have one person that shows up dressed smartly and sitting straight I'm 90% of the way to hiring them

We're gaining confidence in our everyday living and how much our lives actually matter. For a long time we were told they don't

For fuck sake, the abbos got their sorry. They get every entitlement off the government that they want and still have the nerve to claim that nobody gives a shit about them. But they don't mind trying to scab a dollar or a ciggie off me every day I go to the shops. Fucking scum.

Yes the walk around it at ground level is a boring walk, but the olgas and kings canyon are cool

what's on telly dad?

>Huur, like, once less than 20% of visitors climb it, we'll shut it down
>It's closed 77% of the time anyway, so only 23% ever have the chance, and of those, nearly 100% climb it
>NUH NO-ONE WANTS TO LETS CLOSE IT FOR GUD

probably not, our allies won't come to help.

Abos set fire to the ballot,
Mussies are too paranoid,
the Chinese are amazingly not enough.

Yeah but I don't give a shit about them, the government might but the average aussie doesn't give a single fuck about abos except the leftists that want to us them to push their agenda

I hope this is exactly what happens. That's the only fucking reason people travel out there. There is nothing else to see but abbos huffing paint on the highways up there, some emus, a fuckton of roadkill and like 2 trees in a sea of dirt. Although some people think it isn't the abbos that want people to stop climbing it. It is close so some American military bases. Could be a far fetched theory though.

I shave before every interview and I dress nicely.
I honestly think the biggest thing that's turning employers off me is not having my P plates and living in bumfuck no where.
Hopefully that'll change since my test for them is booked in for the 9th.

I am thinking that it is going to be no win still. The media keeps bleating about it when everyone who is going to vote already has. I could be wrong

heraldsun.com.au/travel/travel-news/uluru-is-off-the-tourist-map-as-visitor-numbers-are-down/news-story/794f84f31bf7794c858cffc14b531451
theaustralian.com.au/archive/travel-2015-pre-life/uluru-is-off-the-tourist-map-as-visitor-numbers-are-down/news-story/794f84f31bf7794c858cffc14b531451
news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/uluru-is-off-the-tourist-map-as-visitor-numbers-are-down/news-story/794f84f31bf7794c858cffc14b531451
ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/visitor-numbers-down-at-kakadu-national-park/news-story/0b0842b50323a43d9c693316cb4cd7f8
abc.net.au/news/2015-07-09/reversing-long-term-decline-in-tourism-to-uluru/6608226

I wonder what the reason is for this?
Probably foreigners going back home telling their friends "there are signs everywhere saying not to climb, just go to Sydney instead"

Ah, yeah dude no P plates is a killer, especially as you get older.

How much will I need to make to be able to live alone?

Head to farms user, if you aren't afraid of actual hard work they are good paying jobs. Collecting eggs or piggerys are good jobs. You get over the smell.

> the Chinese are amazingly not enough.
Wtf, maybe the gooks are just apathetic since this is just their summer home

It's Wednesday, so probably garbage

yeah thats a big no, even for non-driving jobs you still want to have someone that can go do an errand or meet a client or something.

Actually, since the Uluru folks started recommending to visitors NOT to climb the rock, though it was allowed, the numbers climbing have decreased, while the number of visitors has increased.

We don't give a shit for good reason. We are sick of their bullshit. Not my fault they are to drunk or stoned to work. I have only met a handful of abbos who actually work towards making themselves a better quality person. The rest are druken fighting spastic tax stealing fuckwits. Pumping ice and getting in fights.

How old were you when you got your full driver's license?

Yeah well I'm sorting that out.
Might try looking into courier work as well when I've got them.

Had a stint in a strawberry field a year ago, not even kidding, everyone who worked there was a backpacker who didn't speak English and smiled and nodded at $3 an hour

it hasn't

it is literally still down about 25%

They survived, prospered even, and had a complex and diverse culture that persisted longer than any other on Earth... till we screwed it up.

Better be for a manual license user.

I'll be 21 by the time I get mine mate.

No difference anymore but if you can't drive a manual you'd just have to say so. It won't restrict your licence you'll just look like a ballbag

>MFW dropped out after year 7
>Fucked around for years
>Did nothing
>Want job
>Go to friends boss, offer to work for him for free
>He introduces me to a friend of his
>"Fuck m8, you got any idea how to fix espresso machines?"
>"No fucking clue, I'll probs break everything I tough but if you train me I'll have a shot"
>"You're hired"
The week before they posted on facebook looking for technicians with a minimum of three years experience, and have since fired "Industry veterans" with 20+ years experience because I'm better than them, and that was back when I was there for less than a month.
Just bought myself a brand new car, totally outright, looking at buying some property for investment, and looking for more clients for weekend/after hour work

> expecting me to be an autofaggot.
Come on user, I'm in a shit place but I'm not fucking retarded

Just checking most 20 years I know are pussies and only went for an auto license. But fuck that you at least have to know how to drive a manual in case of an emergency or something.

34 and never had one, never owned a car. I have a job. Now everyone is going to call me a dumb cunt

>prospered

>huts, sticks, stones

Having diverse cultures and living in huts in harsh environments are things humans have been doing for our entire existence. Admittedly, their very EFFECTIVE survival in Australia is somewhat impressive, but at the end of the day, they weren't really doing much with Australia.

Creating a civilisation of roads, hospitals, higher learning, true prosperity and millions of people in a fraction of time the Abos even existed is screwing things up. k coon

Yeah nah not those kind of farms, they are only seasonal work anyway. I mean like proper meat farms. Or even factories like Inghams or steggles etc. Im on $25 an hour, it's not to bad bringing in over $800 a week for how easy the work is if you are physically fit.

> getting a start through nepotism via your mate and being cheaper to hire as you'd be younger
C-c-cool

I know how to fix espresso machines though, don't think that helps though

Nigga this is it.
If you live out in nowhere and don't have a car, then they can't rely on you for anything, not even to show up.
Get ya p's and you'll be golden.

>can't drive manual cars on my P plates
fukc