Other urls found in this thread:

derp.ibooru.org/1201108
derp.ibooru.org/1324324
derp.ibooru.org/1560688
derp.ibooru.org/1546195
derp.ibooru.org/1507546
youtube.com/watch?v=N2tGqFjdX8A
playboy.com/articles/nazi-bronies
78.media.tumblr.com/13d407d1cbe4bb6dad95f9db6835e3a5/tumblr_oxiqvg3iLE1r16npbo3_1280.png
youtube.com/watch?v=mzV4eOMKYpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sometimes I am glad that you post low quality images.

Yes.
They infringe on the holy life a MAN must live.

checked and reported for abusing the report system

Of course Barneyfags are degenerate as fuck. I thought this was a well-known fact.

It's not abuse unless she testifies in court

reported for announcing report

fucking kill these freaks

why jerk off to ponies when you can jerk off to pokeman, barneyfag?

literally die in pain

>bring the whole family

Literally kill yourself and die
derp.ibooru.org/1201108

They are even worse than furries or trannies. At least we have more than a show for toddlers. Those fuckers are extremely degenerates, pedos and zoophilics who likes show for kids, disgusting.

cmon barneyfag, it's almost the holidays, get with the holiday spirit!

Even more degenerate. At least the ponies are sentient beings, wanting to fuck pokemon is literally bestiality, save for a few outliers like Mewtwo.

Please fucking kill yourself and die
derp.ibooru.org/1324324

Probably, but I love my pony waifu anyway.

fucking kill these freaks

You should still kill yourself

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Rarity is too good for that show in all honesty.

what do you have against Pokemon barneyfag?

Why do you care what people like and get enjoyment of? In what way do they affect your everyday life?

Barneyfag is just a bitter guy.

Please hang yourself and die
derp.ibooru.org/1560688

This is proof that we need to be fashy instead of libertarian

You must be a faggot because these girls are HOT!

They're shitting up society because they feel the need to display it even though no one wants to see that at any time.

I would've agreed with you about 6 years ago, but Pokemon sucks now.

Literally fucking hang yourself
derp.ibooru.org/1546195

There are a lot of things I don't associate with. Does not mean I want to forbid them. They are just not things for me. Simple.

I can't remember the last time I saw a broner in public, it's been literally years and I live in a college town cesspool.

this is why everyone hates you furfags and bronies, including these freaks, you all watch cartoon shows made for 2 year olds and you all jerk off to your neighbors cat. mlp and all you other fags aren't welcome here

Could'a sworn this is the exact type of thread the mods said that they will delete to un-fuck this board...Well mods?

he has been summoned

whatever you say buddy, must be hard sucking all those dicks during the winter, does your tongue get stuck often?

Your waifu is a SLUT

Fucking die in pain faggot
derp.ibooru.org/1507546

>you all watch cartoon shows made for 2 year olds
Yeah, sure. Can you remind me the show from my pic?

No. She is a classy lady.

S L U T

Why bother arguing? All that matters is that she's a shitty Barney character who deserves the oven.

Is this not a troll video?

How does it feel that you're going through all the trouble of sourcing my images and looking at all these pictures of the ponies you despise, all the while knowing I won't even get temporarily banned for posting them?
Does it make you feel useful?
does it make you forget you're just a Canadian waste of breath?

>Columbia
>we furries
Drugs are bad m'kay.

Yeah. It is. Rather obviously so. People unfamiliar with pony fandom can't really tell the difference though.

Wow fag

Get killed and die, you fucking fuck

Yes. They are degenerates. They deserve the noose.

rarity is best pony.
but yeah.... its degeneracy.

If ponies weren't made for clop then why are they so sexy?

I agree.

Gee, what do you fucking think?

It'll never happen, Lee, but by all means keep pushing that boulder up the mountain, it will just keep rolling back down.

youtube.com/watch?v=N2tGqFjdX8A

This.

The barony community is dying. Several conventions are having their last year. It’s nearly down 50% the past 3 years.

Also now there are the nazi brownies

Also furrries and trannies are worse than brownies. I met my wife they the MLP fandom. Lots of more trad types, also only half the fans sexualize the characters. There are females who like the show, they’re either super social cosplayer types or shy autism spectrum girls.

Trannies and furries need to die. Long live pony.

playboy.com/articles/nazi-bronies

You should kill yourself, faggot

Fucking die in pain
78.media.tumblr.com/13d407d1cbe4bb6dad95f9db6835e3a5/tumblr_oxiqvg3iLE1r16npbo3_1280.png

Bronies started on Sup Forums. Of course there are nazi bronies.

Nah, furries are better than brownies or trannies, we don't center everything in just a single show.

This is now an /mlpol/ thread
Post memories

Is water wet?

That day was shit btw

Aren’t you s tranny too...? You are in Colombia, yes? Trannies and thoroughbred horses are your two biggest exports after cocaine.

literally kill yourself

What I would give to see you squirm as the board you loved suddenly became a board you couldn't hate.
I can only imagine the autistic fit you were having.

It’s not ironic you jerk. Learn how to feel.

die

make me

Cloppers are still a thing? it seems like this should have died 5 years ago when it was already stale then.

All I'm saying is that you really should, you know.

As long as the show is still going, and the fandom is producing new content for these degenerates to fap to, of course it's still going to be a thing.

Show's still going. Just completed its seventh season an had a theatrical film.

Though there will still probably be cloppers even when it is over.

youtube.com/watch?v=mzV4eOMKYpw
>barneyfag

We all die eventually.

In the meantime, how many dogs you fucked so far Lee?

Feels bad man

I've had my fun with you, and I'll give you what you want, something that could get me banned.
But it won't, I'll still be here tomorrow, and the next day, and the next, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.