Stronger together

>stronger together
what did they mean by this?

#Forward #MeToo

Batman is the only redpilled one. He hates the rest of the justice league and prefers to do everything by himself.
Truly /ourhero/

#HavinAHillOfATime

#Fuckniggersifborninthesamecountryasyou

Action movies are for the entertainment of low IQ people.
Superhero movies are for the dumbest of the dumb.

allow me to translate #Forwardtogethercomrads

Some heroes need to crutch on each other in order to feel powerful. some train until they do not need others.

>Capshit

A bunch of adults playing pretend in silly costumes to entertain children. So strong.

>Stays a safe distance away from the only black guy in the group
He truly is /ourguy/

Wouldn't the bad guys be stronger together as well?

Batman has always been redpilled.

Let's not forget this gem of a moment, where Batman paints an entire room and himself yellow to fuck with Green Lantern (Who is weak against things that are yellow)

Sounds like fascistic. Perhaps this is the narrative we should agitate for to rile people up and cause a bit of chaos.

Stronger TOGETHER? Didn't Batman and Superman just fuck up a city?

>still giving liberal pedowood jews your money
>unironically enjoying (((their))) propaganda

I thought summer was over...?

Batman is literally fasicst , and i always laught when some liberal cucks says to me that hes favorite hero is batman

This. Ignore jewllywood

NOT HAPPY.

The fucking trailer looks very cringy. Aquaman spends a lot of time flying through the air. Affleck is a sexual predator. This piece of shit is going to sink the entire capeshit industry. It's going to be glorious.

But Ben Afflectk is not.

Our white Christian rust belt white girlfriend superman is noticeably absent from the team
Let me guess this will be a fuck you superman
Superman save us! Type of movie
Reminder man of steel superman is /ourguy/ this is why everyone hates this rendition of him

Moar