With another Immigrant terrorist attack in NYC, here's my proposal for Immigration Reform

With another Immigrant terrorist attack in NYC, here's my proposal for Immigration Reform

The countries in Green will get a certain number of people who can come to the US.

The countries in Red will not be allowed to send any more immigrants to America, and we will launch an effort to deport current nationals from those countries back to their home nations.

Your thoughts?

>and we will launch an effort to deport current nationals from those countries back to their home nations
In your dreams faggot

>South Africa is red
Fuck you, you genocidal faggot

Can I be American?

We just got a socalist in charge of us.

I'm white with 70% British rest European/Maori

And miss out on all those Ukrainian beauties?

You want as many white people as possible, if you're going to make a serious attempt to reverse the demographic shift the US is currently undergoing. Don't bar any European nation from sending immigrants to the US, this includes Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece and of course, a country of 50 million white folks -Ukraine. Also, don't put a cap on the total amount of white immigrants coming from the US. This is the smartest thing to do, you won't get such a cultural shift because you allow Italians in nor will there be a wave of immigrants for what is the most developed area in the world, while you completely freeze the import of nonwhites. Other than SE and the upper cap on whites, map looks good.

Roaches go home

You definitely don’t want Swedes coming in.

You probably have ancestry from all those red countries mutt

As if things were any better under Billy and the Blue Dragons.

>he thinks freedom of movement will result in only white immigration.
Lol, Merkel gives out EU citizenship free with ever copy of Jihadi Times.
Not to mention the Ethnically European immigration you do get will be the genetic waste from the Slav nations. Just look at Britain if you want to see how mainland European immigration to a relatively wealthy state is a bad idea.

Ukraine would move from Red to Green if they didn't have a dictatorship at the moment.

Yeah, that's unlikely to happen, but barring non-whites from becoming permanent residents and maximizing the inflow of European immigration, would be very likely if an administration with pre-1965 sentiment ever takes power. Also Turks shouldn't be allowed in white countries even as tourists. Turks, Pakistanis and Somalis are the most nauseating and repulsive groups of people out there.

u relaize all americans are immigrants you fucking mongo

>South Africa and other white minority countries in the region are red

>t. Schlomo Goldbergstein

Replace Armenia with Greece and it's perfect. Armenians are nigger loving leftists who push for open borders

>Your thoughts?

You've literally described US immigration policy prior to the Hart-Celler Act of 1965.

So, it's good and it works.

Just stick a snout on that and you would have ALF!

Jesus Christ!

all real americans are immigrants from europe. we only allowed european migration until 1965, since then this country has gone to shit. sounds like youre just triggered albanian because your country is not on the list. if its of any worth, i dont mind some albanians coming here

Chinkland and Southmurica red when they're the majority of US citizens...

No western european would move to your shit nigger country, deal with it, burger.

>u relaize all americans are immigrants you fucking mongo

Funny. I was under the impression that the vast majority of citizens were natural born in the United States, i.e. native. That's the whole purpose of anchor babies, is it not?

>Poland
>Green
Why do you want to let those land stealing subhumans in?

I'm almost positive OP agrees with me that we should offer FULL citizenship to all europeans stuck in south africa.

>he thinks freedom of movement will result in only white immigration.
no, but it will minimize it.

>Not to mention the Ethnically European immigration you do get will be the genetic waste from the Slav nations
I doubt it. And even if that is true, right now the US imports non-white underclass, and in that case the "genetic waste" of Slavs will simply become a white underclass. You'd have a safe white majority, without declining labor force, with white Slavs doing the jobs Americans wont do, instead of Mexicans.

because 90% of the burgers here are toilet cleaning slavs immigrated to the US

We don't need them to come, it would be better for them not to come here since we are so full of niggers and spics, but they are always welcome to come any time they want.

REEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING NAZI CAPITALIST FUCKKKKKK BIGOT MOTHER FUCKING SEXIST RACIST HOMOPHOBIC TRANSPHOBIC PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LET EVERYONE COME IN WITHOUT ANY SECURITY CHECKS U FUCK. WAT R U RACIST? FUCKING BITCH GO READ A BUZZFEED OR VICE ARTICLE AND GET REAL NEWS AND FACTS U FUCKING ALT RIGHT NAZI SHEEP FUCKKKKKKK. REEEEEEE

Says the Half albanian.

How about you return historic Germanic lands, Switzermonkey?

The chances that I'm albo are lowers than that you are a toilet cleaning slavs.

You are the same kind of subhuman upboating every "poland love" thread, but refuse to move back to your slavic shithole, because you subconsciously understand that slavs are completely incompetent in every aspect (even cleaning toilets, which they can only do half assed).

Slavs like to believe they are white, and side with whites on important issues which is something we desperately need. You think Democrats like mexicans and other spics coming here en masse? They just want the votes

>Your thoughts?

I think you don't know much about the world and think too highly of your own country.

>Canada
>green

Why is Israel green?

You are right, I am a slav. Fuck Poland though, slavs are non-whites who just sometimes look white.
However, Im right too. I know youre half albanian, Im on Sup Forums a lot.

Can I come? I'm a Croat. We're based.
We're not like stinky Bosniaks.

>Russia - ok, Ukraine - not
You are begging for more Muslims through the back door here.

Okay for any chance of it happening we must make some comprimises.

Of course you need rich chinks and slave spics: your debt belongs to them. US is nothing like an european country, more like China nowadays.

See, you guys are so easy to spot. Not only are you unintelligent, unsophisticated, you also try to rep your ancestral home countries all the fucking time when thye are complete shit holes.

And albos are slavs , too, so you can go fuck yourself or even better go back to genociding eachother and making space for actual whites.

If it weren't for your proximity to Europe, you slavs would still be living like niggers.

Small question why is Israel grey?

>if they didn't have a dictatorship at the moment
Again, same thing applies.

You're a bit thick aren't you lad. Why do you think we left the EU?

because OP was a lazy fag and didn't colour it in.

just look at this map user

Red countries get nuked
Green countriesget tagged

Or just simply revert back to pre1965 immigration policy, basically like this map, less focus on eastern europe

Make Poland red, you mong. Poland isn't even a recognized country.

I fixed it up. Returned to rightful clay

Good. But you absolutely need to find a way to exclude """""polish"""" people. They are thieves!

Why would the US need more Armenian subhumans? Southeastern European states is not a good idea either.

Who's paying for all of this? You?

>this includes Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece and of course, a country of 50 million white folks -Ukraine
Fucking look at those. They are hideous roaches

Also Russia needs to be limited to only Moscow and St. Petersburg. But only once they return Königsberg. Viable human material from Russia is around 3.4% of the total population of that shithole.

Why would anyone want to go to the US?
I checked and its not April 1st either...

>Your thoughts?
america is a shitskin country and your opinion doesnt matter

I say that ethnic Russians are gott tier, except 10-15% of degenerates. That being said ethnic Russians are about 65% of the population thanks to Jewtin. The last thing we need is ethnic Russians moving to the Great Satan

Why is mexico and India green? As for South Africa I'd only want the white refugees. None of the Muslim countries should be green either.

can confirm Croats are based

>one of the most degenerate diasporas in the world, a country 50%-70% of which looks like gypsy roach

Because they are some of our biggest trade parnters and if we ended ALL immigration then it would fuck us up badly. Like for example Air Bus opened operations down in mobile,AL in one of the things which needed to be done was some people from france needed to move to Mobile, AL. Now that happens all the time with nations around the world, 2 of the biggest are mexico and india. Now imagine that indians and mexican componiese were banned from coming to america and manufacutre here. That would be a a loss of thousonds of jobs and also would put us in bad terms.

Also who the fuck would really vote for such a thing if it's only purpose is to stop minorities from coming in. The only argument you can really make is "for security" and if you look at all the nations in red they are either in bad terms or unstable. All the nations in green are stable and have a "low risk" factor.

also if a nation is green it doesn't mean it's open door policy. It just means immigration can be regulated heavily but people can still move here if they really tried and wanted too.

What's wrong with Iberia?

that's bullshit every Croat I've ever met was 100 times more civil than anyone else

Thanks user

for some reason i got a good laugh at pasta niggers getting BTFO

>implying you can leave israel out
Dumb goy

Konigsberg is no more. It was razed to the gound and depopulated from Germans. It is entirely (semi)Russian now. You fucked up and it will never be yours again.

Why bother migrating to USA?
It's a lost cause

Europe is in a better shape than USA, it would be wise to stay here and improve what we already have