VEGAN GENERAL - Moral Purity Edition

A place for discussing all things vegan ethics, politics & health

Meat consumption is ruining the environment.

- Pollutes rivers
- Forests cleared for livestock
- Causes soil degradation
- Massive inefficiency
- Major contributor to global warming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_impact_of_meat_production

Vegan Health

reddit.com/r/veganfitness/wiki/index

reddit.com/r/vegan/wiki/dieteticorgs

veganhealthandfitnessmag.com/2015/02/where-do-you-get-your-b12/

Animals ethics crash course - youtube.com/watch?v=y3-BX-jN_Ac

The most common and well known argument is the argument from marginal cases. Loosely speaking, the argument contends that animals as sentient & intelligent as retards should have the same moral status

formal argument - iep.utm.edu/anim-eth/#SSH1fi

(Meatcucks please read the following before leaving a stupid comment)

Ad Hominem - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem e.g. vegans are faggots

Strawman - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman e.g. vegans want white genocide

Appeal to nature - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-nature e.g. meat is natural and therefore ethical

Tu Quoque - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque e.g. vegans buy computers

Morality is relative - Science, logic, mathematics are all based on axioms that are not proven, what is different about morality and moral axioms? Think this argument through before arguing for it, it is not as simple as you think. (most philosophers are moral realists and believe moral propositions can in fact be true)

Meatcucks please realise the difference between normative ethics (what we ought to do) and descriptive ethics (what beliefs do people have). Normative ethics is what is being discussed with regards to veganism and morality.

e.g.
- people should not eat animals for x reason (relevant normative claim)
- people eat animals for y reason (irrelevant descriptive claim)

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hitler would genocide your stupid animals, stupid nigger.

cool tale friend

Wrong. Hitler was not a degenerate meatcuck

>666

Want to be a vegan? Sure, go ahead. Just go live in a forest and chew moss and twigs until you die. Everywhere around you are animal products, you think the keyboard and mouse that were made in China, that you used to make this gay ass post doesn't contribute to slaughtering of animals? Think again, faggot.

>vegan
Why do you shit up our board?

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque

educate yourself and try again

get real, like this board isn't full of fucking trash anyway. It could use some fresh conversation

lol, manlets

The guy the left and the guy second from left, that ain't vegan gains, that's 1.5cc's of test prop + 40mg's clenbuterol 3 x a week.

>kiwi manlet pointing fingers

Except 99% of the planet won't change thousands of years of advancements just so you could feel better about yourself and try to substitute your bland and boring personality by calling yourself a vegan. Again, China manufactures pretty much everything and they waste almost nothing, go and try to tell them that you want to stop using animal by-products because you're insecure.

>China to see a rise from 6% in 2013 to 17% vegan diets in 2018
k

I don't give a fuck about cows or chickens as long as I get my 200 grams of protein per day.

There are denser protein sources than chicken. They also just so happen to be 1/5th the price, as chicken is costly to produce, even with government subsidy.

[citation needed]

I like eating chicken...I like eating eggs.

>Chinese are all vegan

lel

how the fuck do you think this is an argument

arent

My argument is that no matter how hard you try you will still be contributing to slaughtering animals, you're doing it right now and unless you go live in the wild and die because you're most likely ill equipped to survive alone without using the contributions of the society around you. Stop pretending you don't understand what I'm talking about, you argue like a kike.

Placing sensual gratification above moral issues is the epitome of degeneracy.

That's just a pathetic appeal to futility.

Why prevent murders when you can't stop all murders?

Why prevent rape when you cant stop all rape?

extremely retarded argument

You're a fucking dickhead mate, Patrick Baboumian only became a vegan after a lifetime of eating meat.

So fucking what?

I bet you have weird shit in your closet, mr purity spiral.

And eating fists full of D-bol.

The trusty is that most men aren't faggots and don't want to lower their testosterone levels to female tier. Real men will be hunting deer this next weekend and bringing home very lean venison to cook for his kids.

soyboy cuck detected

>murders
>rape

We're talking about natural survival of the fittest, do you think we would be where we are now if we wouldn't eat meat and use animal products in our daily lives?

Steroids are not vegan.

lel

hunting is the pinnacle of autism

kek is on my side

Protein supplements are not vegan.

appeal to nature

read OP, educate yourself, and try again

Every time I see a vegan, I eat only meat for a week, to make up for it.
MMMM, another pure meat week! TY!

Lol, I pay 30$ for a permit. And what do I get out of it? 100 lbs of lean meat. I'll take the autism

are you retarded?

Vegans will devolve to a more primitive early human if they force their children to become vegans and this cycle continues. Humans are able to derived nutrition from meats and plants among other things because of our variety in our diet. Choosing to void out a whole food group will have dangerous effects in the long run centuries later when those vegan great grandkids can no longer digest meat based product and can only eat plant base. My guess is overall taller and skinny people that will need to eat more often and less per meal everyday since their ability to store and product fat will be lower. Amino acid based food in protein will cause mineral/vitiamin deficiencies but they will have supplements for that. Oh and blood clotting issues for sure.

Veganism is a massive blue pill. The only possible way to be a healthy vegan is to use insane amounts of supplements and dedicate your life to preparing healthy meals every day. It's the complete opposite of natural living. Take this shit back to plebbit.

wut?

do you think health is passed down in each generation like genetics?

seriously need to educate yourself bro

>/fit/ subhumans
>sausage fest
>half of them niggers
>waste their time on their own physical appearance, like a bunch of women
>don't even eat mean, LMAO, fuckin numales

>Sup Forums ubermensch
>babes galore
>pure aryan
>spend their time partying and fucking bitches, not giving a fuck about their appearance, like MEN are supposed to
>eat meat like their hunter warrior ancestors

>expecting me to read all that shit

I have proof and results on my side, you have literally nothing that proves becoming vegans we could sustain life and keep it at the comfort level we enjoy right now.

you have nothing but poor reading skills and fallacious arguments

It's time to pack your bags

>doesn't read OP
>claims no evidence has been provided

There is nothing to read, it's just the negatives of meat production, how to substitute meat and then it's mostly yourself trying to pre-defend yourself so you wouldn't have to engage in honest conversation. Present me with some proper ideas of how we would turn around whole industries and manufacturing so we could be vegan and still sustain the life and keep the advancements we have made throughout history.

what are you even trying to say? society and industry will regress if people go vegan?

energy production will stop?

your whole argument hinges on the ridiculous notion that industries are dependent on meat production

>society and industry will regress if people go vegan?

There is nothing ridiculous about it, just think about it how many things rely on animal products, not just meat. Just think about it how far back we would be if we never invented soap because someone like you said that you shouldn't kill animals.

>left
>just want to fuck around and larp as nazis
>3 females

>right
>their whole life revolves around appealing to women
>0 females
That paints the picture more than anything.

No one uses animal fat in soap anymore. No one uses leather for hiking boots anymore (they use gore-tex) etc. Animal products have been superseded

there's no unique irreplaceable quality to them

>left - people that don't lift
>right - people that lift and use steroids
you fucked it up

That's not the point, we have made advancements in the past because of killing animals and we continue to do so, there is efen biofuel that uses animal fats, it would be nonsense to stop. Why do you believe that because of your high morality the rest of the society has to suffer? Want to pretend to be a vegan, do it, just stop going around announcing it all the time because it makes you look really insecure and shallow.

The rest of society is already suffering because you eat meat, see

>Choosing to void out a whole food group will have dangerous effects in the long run centuries later when those vegan great grandkids can no longer digest meat based product and can only eat plant base.

I don't think you understand how slowly natural selection works without extreme pressure. you can literally feed dogs all vegetables and they will subsist, if not thrive, for several years on them. I'm talking any domestic breed. you know how long ago the ability to live off vege scraps was a factor in their evolution? thousands of years.

>My guess is overall taller and skinny people that will need to eat more often and less per meal everyday since their ability to store and product fat will be lower.

wat?

>Amino acid based food in protein will cause mineral/vitiamin deficiencies

such as? b12 is the only thing vegan must supplement.

>The only possible way to be a healthy vegan is to use insane amounts of supplements

3x b12 pill a week, or just drink it in plant milk and not worry about it
fuck that's insane

>The only possible way to be a healthy vegan is to dedicate your life to preparing healthy meals every day
>dedicate your life

lol. any diets requires preparation of healthy meals my dude. it's no different.

>There is nothing ridiculous about it, just think about it how many things rely on animal products, not just meat.

see the thing about capitalism is that you minimize costs to maximize profits. oh, millions of cows and horses are slaughtered every month? nobody wants to eat their hooves? oh shit, lets turn them into wallpaper glue. animal products are utilized because they're abundant and cheap.

>Just think about it how far back we would be if we never invented soap because someone like you said that you shouldn't kill animals.

literally on par with edgy atheists who dream about a world where religion didn't exist. imagine the progress xDxD

get a grip

There is an environmental impact on all types of food production, including organic vegan bullshit that you eat. This is simply an issue of population size.

>
That's not the point, we have made advancements in the past because of killing animals and we continue to do so, there is efen biofuel that uses animal fats, it would be nonsense to stop.

>it would be nonsense to make efforts to preserve natural resources for future generations

the degenerate state of nu-pol

whey used to we a waste product of cheese making , it was literally trashed , recently the dairy industry found out that they could sell it to gullible retard who believe they need kidney blasting amount of protein , do you think that we would keep on producing whey if people stopped eating cheese ? offcourse not , it's a BYPRODUCT of cheese making , we would turn to better & more eco friendly one like hemp , rice & pea protein ( which ARE complete protein ) .
IF we stopped eating meat do you fucking think we would still bother killing pigs to use their bone for bone char & skin for gelatin ? Offcourse no , they are fucking BYPRODUCT of meat making , 90% of the money is made from the meat , if you remove the MEAT it become a very unprofitable business and other more efficient & eco friendly variant take the lead .

What about advancements in medicine through animal research. Get your head out of your ass, the world isn't a beautiful place, violence and pain is necessary for advancement and you can argue all you want but I'm pretty sure neither I nor you would be alive today if it weren't for killing animals.

I'm vegan and animal testing for medicinal purpose is ok in my book , it's the only thing we can't make more efficient & more earth friendly in an animal-free way .

watching your goalposts shrink lmaoing @ur life

being anti jew isnt enough to save the west. we have to change the way we produce and consume to safeguard good lives for our grandkids, and their grandkids after them.

violence and pain is necessary, sure, but how much? let's not even talk about animals. it's going to hurt when our fields are too barren to grow crops and our rivers too filthy to swim in.

animal testing and animal agriculture are separate issues

all you're saying is that cruelty exists so it doesn't matter how cruel we are

genuinely asinine

pure aryan?

half the meetup is nonwhite

>blacks
>ever

The trouble is our industrialized society separates us from actually cultivating our own food sources. We don't care because we aren't a part of the process. If people grew their own food/butchered their own meat it would be a lot more humane and the quality of meat would increase, thus nutrition would increase.

>the left image is the only one with women around

red meat is fundamentally carcinogenic, regardless of how it's produced.

Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

Meat gives you colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/

Results like this have been replicated over and over

>muh ancestors