Tell me about potatostan and about their women

Tell me about potatostan and about their women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=99eI2wwIras
nationalparty.ie/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=CQjB-6kSZtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The north part's ours

no
no

Then why doesn't it say that in the OP pic? I don't see your name on it.

GAWA

Doesn't have an Islam problem yet so it's alright

NO, my autism insists that Ireland should be the whole island

1,3% of your population are muslims

The north is somewhere Sup Forums would love if it wasn't for the Christian divide. Quite intolerant toward Muslims and gays and I can at leasy openly show my distaste for Muslims and people mostly agree. I didn't see a brown / black person until I was 13, but not going to Belfast or Dungannon often helps with that

Nowhere near as bad as London. London just has halal high streets. It's a joke.

Sort of like Eastern Europe but with higher standards of living. The women are often quite pious but also kind of whorish.

Not as Islamicized as Great Britain but probably more pozzed.

It is in it's fuck ahmed

Filthy drunks and their woman are stumbling alcoholic whores.

Tell people its shit.
The hordes will avoid you, maybe.

My friend moved to Belfast to work at IBM there.
I asked him, why there, of all places?
Everyone is white and Christian. Bretty comfy.
At that moment I was enlightened, like a zen thing.

>and their women
I wouldn't know a single thing about that

Too busy at the pubs to find out, am I right Séamus?

That's pretty typical of whites anywhere.

Would any Irishanon recommend moving there? I want to leave the U.S. and have been looking for the best place to go. Ireland seems pretty comfy.

>paying 5 euro for something you can get for 2 euro in a shop and drink at home alone while you ask for forgiveness from the Almighty

Found that shit out pretty quick when I visited.

>drink at home alone
Jaysus pick up a GAA sport lad so you can pop some bottles with a few savage chaps

>He doesn't know about the National Party

Oh boy
youtube.com/watch?v=99eI2wwIras

>About Irish women
Individual mysteries they leave up to Irish men to figure out. It's why Irish humor is all winks,nods and word play as we are code breaking. American women are simple, too simple compared so we often question ourselves as to why you have any problems with them. Don't say the accent either cause my cousin left here at 7 and had a ham for a head and still got women.

>The country
Dublin isn't Ireland. You're never an hour away from anywhere. Plenty of castles and normal buildings older than the US. The people are openly friendly. Mild racism is still acceptable cause we are thick skinned. We like to moan a lot and do nothing about a problem. Great food. We like Americans but find you loud,friendly and dumb. It's also hard not to make a friend here. If you aren't a fucking cunt you'll be in good standing with the locals who will look out for you. Also the police like the grey areas of the law so the same applies. Don't be a prick and you can get away with a lot.

For retirement yes. Visit first. I recommend you look into west Cork or Donegal for maximum comfy.

Probably the lowest amount of non-whites in Europe and yet their women are probably the most open to racemixing. Non-whites do well there. Redheads are my fetish but they are usually the most BLACKED whores on the planet. Sad.

It's the men too.

Ed Sheeran and Prince Harry love black girls.

Also the people aren't money driven or have a celebrity worshiping culture.

Justin don't even think about posting that picture in this thread.

It's actually very rare to see a white women with a nigger. Don't know where this myth comes from. I'm in the city center basically every day and I can honestly say that weeks will go bye without seeing any of that shit. When I go to Europe however, it seems much more common. Especially Holland for some really weird reason, since their women are like all 6'0+ and the niggers are shorter than them. Don't get me wrong, Dutch women are ugly but the height difference is very strange

no fuck off. don't come here. it's a shithole

Ignore that flag, I'm using mobile data which shows British flag

Thank God for that!
People here worship money, it's sickening. I do realize that it is necessary, but fuck me people idolize it.

If you're Irish and don't support the National Party..kys. This is Ireland's first chance at a right-wing party since the foundation of the state. Don't fuck it up.

nationalparty.ie/en/

The leader of Ireland is a gay Indian.

The IRA are communist Paki lovers.

I hope Ireland learns from what has happened in other countries Europe and doesn't emulate.
All those centuries having no identity, then having it. Then thowing it away again. Would be for shame

Are you comparing the city with a country? What's a population in republic of Ireland?

Its gone to far. If you come dont go near dublin place is libreal and degenerate. Also women dont like me from any nation but I know if you have even a small bit of confidence you will find a bird over here

>Irish national party has to communicate in English with the average Irishman
When will the Irish language be truly revived?

Yo that's pretty cool

I worked in sales here for a spell. I had some fool from DC drop 700 dollars on the last Iphone simply cause it was the newest even when I told him there wasn't enough improvements to it to warrant buying it at the moment. He didn't give too fucks just dropped the money for it no problem. 500 here can get you a good few days in Amsterdam. Another bonus to us not being England is you can fly to mainland Europe and drive to Germany,Italy and all those places. It doesn't make sense to stop off in the UK anymore.

Insurance is easier to get here. Out health care isn;t a total pigs ear.

Reviving the Irish language is a nice idea but it's not realistic. English is the lingua franca of the world and in Ireland we are blessed that we can speak it.

>Inb4 predictable mention of Israel and Hebrew

Hebrew was never the vernacular language of the Jews. It was strictly for religious texts while Yiddish was spoken for everyday communication. Hebrew was successfully adopted as the Israeli national language because no other language (Russian, English, German etc) had dominance among the population.

Here's an interesting discussion on Irish if you're interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=CQjB-6kSZtk

London has a bigger population than the entire island of Ireland.

Not of humans though

Nice lads. Some parts of them are illegally occupied by the Anglo.

Crimea river

Northern Ireland is conservative Christian and they're not afraid to deal with foreigners who misbehave.

Wexford is comfy too and cheap.

And I wouldn't have it any other way

respect

It looks like a baboon with a tied up afro cut. Which is funny because...

Are you NI?
Do you have a cameraderie with ROI now since you're both white and England no longer is?

I mean, Join forces.

Northern Ireland is based man nicer roads as well, I like the sign posts and how things are in mph

proddiebros are going to help us take back our country.

I don't think there's anything like that. I'd say people here see what's happening and they don't want it here, hence why you'll see stories of Muslims getting their houses burned down and pig heads dumped at mosques. No tolerance for any multiculti Islam gay stuff

What's your northern men like. Very curious.

Why did they rely on potatoes anyway?

Cant have fish and chips without them.

Cheap and can grow in lots of different soils. Got reliant on it and went all peckish with the famine. A lesson not to put your eggs all in one basket

Any other Éiranons here actually really love living here or is it just me?

ginger and without a soul

Still not independent. Cucks

grandparents had their 70th wedding anniversary recently. big sing-along afterwards. there's nothing like it and it'll be gone if the cultural void that is the dublin neoliberal elite have their way. that fucking spire says everything you need to know about them. I'd have much rathered they just put nelson back up.

I know exactly what you mean.

Behind the Mick's eyes be celtic lies.

ah begorr' tis like another gorta mór

Translation of that thing? I only speak America. Also I love ginger girls.

They had no other choice. The British seized all the good farm land and gave it to their own invading gentry. Potato growing land was all that was left to the native Irish which is why they came to rely on the crop. During the entire famine there was far more food being exported to England from Ireland than was being consumed by its own people. They loaded the ships under redcoat guard to keep people from trying to take it.

Hilarious flag and post combo.

Mostly ginger but absolutely filthy in the bedroom

They're very fussy eaters and it didn't work out well for them.

Irish women love that Halal COCK

Gaelic League
Samhain Festival 28th October to 3rd November

A Concert (I think?)
In the head steward's(really not sure on that one) house
Thursday Halloween Night at 8 (i think am)
Musicians:
Art Darlaigh (violin)
Tomás Rabhsam (pipe)
Marsil ní Mhuirthile
Seán ó Naoisín
Gearóid ó Croifte
Proinsías ó Súilebháin
Séamus de Claindiolúin
etc.
Tickets: pre-decimal currency that i don't quite get. three shillings, 2 pence and a farthing? I really have no idea.

Céilidhe Mór (so a céilidh is kind of a get together, or a session, singing, dancing, craic etc., mór means big, put two and two together) in the house of the head-steward saturday third of november 8pm
Tickets 3 shilling a man.

You better see this (you) you motherfucker, that's the most irish work i've done since i left school. Also Scots are more likely to be ginger.

Your capital city that was the centre of the world economically and culturally is now like 35% white british.

If Ireland stayed in the U.K. and was pro British it would probably be my favourite country in the union after England. Sad.

The famine was a Jewish/Anglo plot to urbanise the agrarian Irish population so they can be economically enslaved for their profits.

You have a gay Indian leader.

When the shit hits the fan we have the right wing British army. What will Ireland have? The commie IRA? Mutti Merkel's EU army of tolerance?

This is too woke for me.

kek

the absolute state irishstan

This.

Also the weather is genuinely shit 8 months of the year and we get off on pretending it doesn't bother us. Everyone outside Dublin despises Dublin. Most people in Dublin deny this is fact.

GAWA

is there hunting land in ireland or just farms

Your capital city is minority white British.

>Also the weather is genuinely shit 8 months of the year and we get off on pretending it doesn't bother us.

better than canada. our winter is like their end of summer.

Yep. Need a license but there are plenty of places to hunt rabbits and deer.

Depends where in Canada. I used to live in B.C and Alberta. Weather was stellar compared to here.

Like the overwhelming majority of people in every country in the world Ireland hates Sup Forums cunts.

>tfw no Amazon Ireland, and I constantly get heartbroken when I convert Amazon UK prices to euros

And there's no way in hell I'm buying PC parts from Maplin or some other Irish PC retail store, because they charge out the arse to con people who don't know any better

I was just there two weeks ago. Some dude claiming to be from South Afriuca begged me for help when I was wondering around. He said he lost his passport and had no money, him and his girlfriend needed a place to sleep for the night. Apparently his embassy couldn’t help him.

I didn’t greatly care, but he gave me directions when I asked. I gave him €50 to fuck off. Should’ve gotten him a hostel for the night or so.

More importantly, fuck Ireland and the absolute fact that it’s like playin “Where’s Waldo” when trying to shit. You have to pay to use a public toilet that’s just a metal bowl? Are you serious? Half the places there either have no bathroom, or they force you to pay. The US is way better in this regard. Nearly every building has a toilet, and it’s rare to find a place demanding you pay to use it.

Says who?

>I paid him €50
What the fuck, man? What a waste

Was whatever to me. I’d rather give him that to fuck off than let him sleep in the same room as me.

If he was a junkie then he got €50 and didn’t get to rob me. If he was legit, then he should be smart enough to use it to get by, and I don’t have some weird foreigner sleeping with me.

>Hit em in the taters
Brilliant plan desu senpai

Says us, the people living there and the British government, the laws, the economy, the religion, the history and the boarders.

>I gave him €50 to fuck off. Should’ve gotten him a hostel for the night or so.
KEK

1 generation and we can be bi-lingual,deport the ones who didn't encourage their children to speeky da lingy,
deport the 30yo+ childless too, to show them we're serious

>meme flag
>meme phrase

It honestly didn’t bother me too much aside from the fact I had to hit up an ATM later.

we're all in the same boat

they make for good thralls desu
they have some weird customs though, as for instance if your ship you rekt at shore, they will claim looting rights instead of helping you, so you need to take your sword or spear and kill a few and then they run away and get the closest person of authority. You just speak to that guy and it's alrite

This is the sacred land of the ancient Celts the true master race.