Brit/pol/- BRANDED edition

>Man kicked out of university for espousing Christian beliefs online
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-41777339

>PETER HITCHENS: Finally the BBC says it is guilty...of not being left-wing enough!
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5028025/BBC-says-guilty-not-left-wing-enough.html

>Heathrow probe after 'security files found on USB stick'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41792995

>Nuclear Sub Sailors sacked after "cocaine fueled party" and "affairs"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41786237

>Crime Soaring, But Arrests Fall by 48 Per Cent as Police Focus on ‘Hate Crime’
breitbart.com/london/2017/10/27/crime-soaring-arrests-fall-48-per-cent-police-focus-hate-crime/

>NHS pressured our kids to change sex:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027927/NHS-pressured-kids-change-sex.html

>Revealed: How prostitutes in one English city sell their bodies for less than a meal deal - as sex workers blame influx of Eastern Europeans for pushing down prices
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027227/Prostitutes-English-city-sell-bodies-4.html

>'Onwards, Christian Soldiers' banished from Remembrance Sunday event over concerns it will offend non-Christians
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/27/onwards-christian-soldiers-banished-remembrance-sunday-event/

>Britain's real hate crime scandal
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/the-real-hate-crime-scandal/

>Gove apologises for "crude weinstein joke"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/28/michael-gove-sparks-outrage-harvey-weinstein-joke-today-programme/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41827264
youtu.be/k4Pd527GN48
youtube.com/watch?v=mpvrbN3IkRs
courtnewsuk.co.uk/lee-rigbys-killer-must-given-legal-aid-sue-prison-officers/
youtube.com/watch?v=mhVDtIuXfVg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
ok.co.uk/tv/the-great-british-bake-off/1216965/great-british-bake-off-final-spoilers-prue-leith-replaced-nadiya-hussain-confirms-who-wins-winner/amp
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/31/bake-offs-nadiya-hussain-reveals-racist-abuse-has-faced-since/
youtube.com/watch?v=lC4bRzZ6GF0
sbs.com.au/news/interactive/how-diverse-is-my-suburb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Galicia–Volhynia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolandSerbia_relations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41827264
>Prime Minister Theresa May's deputy, Damian Green, is to be investigated after an allegation of inappropriate behaviour towards a female activist.

>Kate Maltby wrote in the Times that he "fleetingly" touched her knee in a pub in 2015, and in 2016 sent her a "suggestive" text message.

>According to her article in the paper, it read: "Long time no see. But having admired you in a corset in my favourite tabloid I felt impelled to ask if you are free for a drink anytime?"

He basically raped her. I hope they bring back the death penalty for this sicko.

>But having admired you in a corset in my favourite tabloid I felt impelled to ask if you are free for a drink anytime?"
the absolute madman

*blocks your path*
"your not being homphopic ,are you?"

would love to knock that cunt out

jones' face is so thoroughly punchable

please post the unredacted tory sexy spreadsheet, I haven't seen it.

>tfw when kwazi has fucked more cabinet members than I have

what an awful picture. she has a witch face and an awful body. all the corset does is crush her fat

after seeing that picture i feel impelled to become a homo

How long will it be untill theyll force in gay/lesbo couples into strictly?

This thread is deader than the country desu

Start buying guns, it isn't over until you're dead.

Why isn't more of this being talked about?

Who leaked it?

Who compiled it in the first place? Why was it compiled?

How do they know about the private stuff

Stop being retarded

It's over
youtu.be/k4Pd527GN48

it's not dead yet

t. dead to muslim in 15 years

Not yet friendo, the future may be bleak but it isn't over yet.

Mass deprtation of muslims when

You're a bit simple lad, I wish I shared your ignorance and bliss.

After the buzzfeed soyboys got their testosterone levels checked, it’s made me extremely curious as to what little baby face Jones’ test level is.

Tomorrow at 5pm

I'll put the kettle on then

At my old retail job the sexual harassment of women was extreme, the area manager used to whatsapp pics of his penis to the attractive young women, who were scared of losing their jobs if they complained.

Depends on how much semen is in his rectum on that particular day.

Was it a nice cock though

It looked like any other.

How come the rules of Britain became this shit? (both parties are traitor tier)

Is it because the Nazis didn't win?

Women hurt other women when they stay silent about sexual abuse, because they help to create a culture where it is hidden for fear of consequence. The cycle has to be broken by people who are less weak, but evidently most of these women were too weak to stand up for themselves. They stay silent and complicit with their sexual abuse and rape, out of fear and cowardice. This is the mindset of women. They will literally keep being raped a secret if it's "easier" than standing up for themselves. Why again are we supposed to want female politicians? Nobody should want political representation from a person who accepts abuse for the sake of convenience.

Is it possible he actually looks better now or is that a different person?

Ohayou gozaimasu...

I can tell you the prefix of the number. It's a minus.
His resemblance to Squealer in Animal Farm is amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=mpvrbN3IkRs

okthankyou

Why didn't they sue? Being sexually harassed at work is a fucking goldmine for women these days. One woman got awarded £360k because her manager said women are more emotional than men and the "victim" claimed to have a mental breakdown over it.

Imagine how much dick pics could net you.

>Hellooo yes Nick Griffins Reconquista

>A judge said it will be a ‘great pity’ if Lee Rigby’s killer isn’t given taxpayers’ cash to help him sue the government.
>Michael Adebolajo, 32, has helped to recruit and convert extremist prisoners who may seek revenge against five wardens who knocked two of his front teeth out as they restrained him at maximum security HMP Belmarsh in southeast London, the High Court was told. Adebolajo is suing the Ministry of Justice for £25,000.

courtnewsuk.co.uk/lee-rigbys-killer-must-given-legal-aid-sue-prison-officers/

Don't worry, this will all be sorted out by our senior judiciary.

So Sup Forums paints a very nihilistic portrait of Britain and despite the fairly accurate caricature of Australians I didn't really trust it so I did some research.
Holy shit my dudes, you haven't had a person in power worthy of an ounce of respect in 200 years. It's just bleak, like your acceptable level of misery is still tuned to the industrial revolution. I don't even see an urge to help or the possibility of returning to glory. What are you still doing there?

Have you filtered a Tripcunt today, Brit/pol/?

If you're going to filter me, at least get my tripcode correct.

It's not even that bad apart from the fag that likes being pissed on, prostitutes have been used by sleazy MPs for years

Autistic Child has An Outburst - This Is Autism

I hope he gets raped to death by a pack of muslim niggers

muh dick

The 14 MPs granted questions at today's PMQs, starting with le shout out random things man. Will any of them press May on the council houses for jihadis bribe scheme, I really do wonder.

>he "fleetingly" touched her knee in a pub in 2015
>Long time no see. But having admired you in a corset in my favourite tabloid I felt impelled to ask if you are free for a drink anytime?"

Holy fuck, Jane Austen would have found this tame. You can't even show interest in a woman without it being sexual harassment.

There's really nowhere else to go.

Calm down lad

>tfw Doctor's appointment at midday.

Gonna miss comfy PMQs

Poland
Allthough we aren't that fucked yet and it's pretty hypocritical to complain about forigeners coming in and then go be a forigener in another country

poland

ahahahahaha, no

Why not?

ignore my flag i'm "British/polish" the place is slowly becoming westernised more and more and despite not having any pakis it has more serious problems.

Sup Forums blows everything out of proportion. Our newspapers just report on embarrassing shit more because they know it'll sell more.

to continue you are far better of just living rural in rural UK

The Mother land still can't fucking spell.
This is fucking important.
It's 'You're' as in, 'You are'.
Ffs.

based hale

Her moose knuckle is protruding like John McCains brain tumor. Very, very disrespectful.

Damn I was hoping to buy a bunch of land cheap in Eastern Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=mhVDtIuXfVg

Given that the Polish definition of progress is having Tatar cock in one hole and a Jewish one in the other, while some Armenian fucks his wife, I guess even Russia and Germany are pretty backwards

Daily reminder that Poland is the most tolerant nation.

I mean it's fucking impressive for a "99% White Nation TM" (ask them how many of them have lipka tatar or jewish background)

Krystian Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
Anna Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
John Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda

Two Polish teenagers arrested for insulting Turkish workers in restaurant in Gdansk, and calling them "niggers" and "dirts" and ordering them "get the fuck out from Poland".
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink

* Niggers, check.
* Gay rights activists, check.
* Transsexuals, check
* Polish, check.
* Politician, check.

* most racemixers in Britain and Germany are ethnically Polish?, check!
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing

* tens of thousands of shitskin international students? Check!

* super candy - President with subhuman Jewish wife? Check!

Poland Yes! Not even Sweden is this progressive

I don't think he was really trying desu
>homphopic

Young Tory was a mistake

oh you can, do so if you can't afford to do that in the UK but it would be more preferable to buy somewhere in the UK.

negatives are though you will be an outsider in EE and will probably get home sick. I have thought about it myself but came to that conclusion there is no point running away..

>Two Polish teenagers arrested for insulting Turkish workers in restaurant in Gdansk, and calling them "niggers" and "dirts" and ordering them "get the fuck out from Poland".
>trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink
What's meant to be wrong with this?

ok.co.uk/tv/the-great-british-bake-off/1216965/great-british-bake-off-final-spoilers-prue-leith-replaced-nadiya-hussain-confirms-who-wins-winner/amp

ABOUT TIME

what are you going in Ukraine and where at?
Police bothering investigating and not closing their eyes, stupid cuckold

a muh heritage visit to lwow/lviv.. what are you doing in russia?

forgot to call them roaches

Please tell me the council housing for ISIS news isn't real...

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/31/bake-offs-nadiya-hussain-reveals-racist-abuse-has-faced-since/

>Nadiya Hussainhas said she sometimes "hates [herself] for breathing the same air" as people who say she doesn't deserve to be in the UK because she is Muslim.

>After winning the penultimate BBC series of the Great British Bake Off,the author and presenterhas said she faced a torrent of racist abuse from the public.

>She wrote on Twitter, in despair: "I get abuse for merely existing. Too brown to be English. Too Muslim to be British. Too Bengali to eat fish fingers!

>"There is no end! I exist, we all do! Sometimes I hate myself for simply breathing the same air, that I am so often told, I am not entitled to.

>"Tear away your flesh, you are skeleton underneath like me, like everybody!

>"So let's just breathe our air, let's exist, because what else are we supposed to do?"

SHE'S RIGHT
WERE ALL SKELETONS DEEP DOWN
STOP THE HATE

How is Lviv? I heard there's loads of Turks there?

I'm thinking about buying land in Ukraine too. I'd just marry a local qt to stave off loneliness.

Even though you might not personally agree with them, at least ISIS believes they are following their holy book. You can relate to their motivations on some level even if you think they are misguided.

But I can't wrap my head around why someone would sacrifice their own money to keep some already rich 'journalist' in her idleness. Imagine the thought process that would lead you to become a patron of Laurie Penny. Even if you agree with her views do you really think this is a good use of your funds? From her bio:
>3000 dollars per month: Lift off! [...] I won't have to juggle two or three writing jobs.

At least with findom you get some sort of sexual thrill. Again, it's not to my taste but I can at least understand the thought process. If that was my fetish I can imagine paying for it. But my mind can't imagine any possible world where I would donate my own money to subsidise her idle and unproductive lifestyle.

youtube.com/watch?v=lC4bRzZ6GF0

turks are everywhere trying to get some white poon, the smart slags know to stay away from them.. definitely worth a visit especially for a brit i came here before the pound devaluation and it was stupidly cheap

how much are you looking to spend?

>Mrs Hussain, who was invited to bake a cake for the Queen's 90th birthday and was born and raised in Luton, received support online from fans after speaking out.

>One wrote: "The fact that you had to write this is a sad reflection on what our country has become. You are a vital part of our nation. We need you."

>Another said: "You are worth so much more than all of the people who write/say vile things about you. You’re an amazing person and fish fingers are yummy."

WE NEED YOU NADIYA AL BRITANI HUSSAIN
YOU EAT FISH FINGERS YOU MUST BE BRITISH!
BUT BRITISH FOOD DOESN'T EVEN EXIST LOLOLOL

Good damn it brit/pol/, change your fucking links.

financial work most of the time. And Lemberg is not Polish. Austrian or Russian - nothing to discuss
>turkranian
>White
Didn't you notice how fucking dark and turkic looking they are

FREE JOBS IN LONG-DISTANCE TRUCKING FOR ALL RETURNING BOYS IN BLACK

>And another wrote: "Dearest Nadia, you are an inspirational British woman. The Best. Sadly the human race produces the worst too. Keep doing what you are doing, which helps others to be the best that they can be. We love you."

>The cook has previously said she felt pigeonholed after everyone referred to her as "the 30-year-old Muslim" on Bake Off.

>She told Radio Times earlier this year:"Being a Muslim for me was incidental, but from the day the show was launched, I was 'the 30-year-old Muslim' and that became my identity.

>"I struggled at the beginning, because I thought, 'Am I the token Muslim?' I'd never, in all my years, been labelled like that. I heard it constantly, 'Oh, she's the Muslim, she's the Muslim.'And I was so shocked by the amount of negative comments I got."

I AS THE SELF APPOINTED REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL BRITISH WOMEN SAY THAT WE LOVE YOU!
NO YOU'RE NOT A 30 YEAR OLD MUSLIM WOMAN LOLOLOL
I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE USED YOUR PERSONAL TRAITS TO DESCRIBE YOU THOSE RACISTS

Probably about £10-15k. I'd ideally live somewhere around 20 miles outside of a major city.

if you say so.. minsk is not belarussian what kind of "finance".. PE?

probably going to need around £50-60k set yourself something up to 21st century standards

You won't buy anything decent - just a rotten cuckshack. Look, Ukrainians are Romania/Turkey tier mongrel low iq swarthy subhumans and that shows in everything they do

Just go and live on some farm in Britain

What is a moose knuckle?

checked and keked at your "i can understand where ISIS are coming from, but i can't understand supporting some broad" reasoning.
if you check her community, it is old women and nu-males

a camel toe

>my ex girlfriend

Probably ran off with Jamal

The ISIS fighters. Return them. Now. They are quintessentially British.

I'm looking to go full on Varg desu.

There is no hope for this nation. Everything is fucking lost.

>4.3k a month
That could be going to so much else on Patron.

Classic Catholic.

Kek - thanks lad.

sbs.com.au/news/interactive/how-diverse-is-my-suburb

There's probably more whites in my shitty little town than in London

money laundering and exchange markets mostly. Minsk and all of Belorus are Russian too, just like Ukraine.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Galicia–Volhynia

Poland came there as a DIVERSE TOLERANT MULTIRACIAL INVADER. Lwow/Lemberg is anything, but Polish. True Poles know that they are in the wrong historically and have nothing to be proud off as a nation state. Their beloved Commonwealth was 10-20% Asiatic/Jewish in demographics shithole. Poland brought more shame and suffer to Europe than modern Germany or Sweden could imagine. Poles are a hostile to Europeans degenerate race, that first came up with idea to import mudshits and construct hundreds of mosques to them.
"According to some estimates, by 1590–1591 there were about 200,000-500,000 Lipka Tatars living in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth and about 400 mosques serving them" FOUR HUNDRED MOSQUES. That's something.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolandSerbia_relations