HAPPENING TOMORROW: SOUTH AFRICA

Okay Sup Forums here's the basics. A voice note of a black representative of a security union in SA has emerged amd basically calls for white genocide.

He's calling for a mass strike to be held by all security personnel on 2 November(tomorrow). The airports, malls, trains and roads leading out of the country will all be closed off by protesters.
He also calls for all the guards who are traitors to be killed. He calls them amakundwane (traitors that help whites). He then also says the undesirables of the country, amabulu(whites) and amakwerekwere (foreigners) must also be killed.

There are protests planned for tomorrow but idk if the time has actually come for the whiteys or if it's just one racist nigger trying to start shit. Unsure what to do or if I should get a gun(can get one for like 50$ because Africa).

Protests are planned for in the centre of Pretoria. 10km from me ;_; dunno what to do pol

buy a gun, food, medicine today. Stay home if shtf.

Rest in fucking peace, you made a fatal mistake, trusting niggers

FUUUUCK I"M NOT READY FOR THE RACE WAR

>if I should get a gun(can get one for like 50$ because Africa)
we're not so different you and I

>bulubulu
>kwerekwere
Nigger language. Fascinating.

Bump.

Knowing that niggers are brainlets, get prepared
Don't attack if you don't get attacked obviously

Buy gun and make sure you have magazines full of ammo ready.

Stock food, water, medicine.

Fortify your home/farm, set up defensive shooting positions.

Be vigilant, and Godspeed.

>Be White in South Africa
>Don't already have a gun

As jy afrikaans is kan jy die voicenotes hoor. Afrikaner het zulu getranskate van die ou

Im making spears out of brooms and butchers knives

You need to be 21 to have a license. I'm 18 and mom has always been anti gun her ex even offered her a shotgun for free but didn't want to get a license or di training

Whats with all these SA cucks who dont have guns?

Im temporarily in SK, so no gun available, but back in the states im locked and loaded.

Get unfucked, faggots.

Get you and your family out of there. Go west to capetown cs

>mfw White African posters create threads about happenings because of the knowledge they may not survive

Stay safe lads, stay safe. Don't you dare fucking die, we love you niggers. (no homo of course)

Even with bongistan's shitty gun laws I have a couple of 12g shotguns in my home.
No excuse in the Heart of Darkness.

Based niggers are killing white scums. You reap what you sow white cumskins

this

and dont forget to look them right into their eyes

My dutch passport did not prepare me for this. If they close off airports. Was set to leave in feb

I believe in you soutie, smack some niggers

>mom has always been anti gun her ex even offered her a shotgun

Is your mother a drunk? Is she paying
attention to the white farmer genocide?

Shit, not prepared, also close to the epicenter.

Goodbye Sup Forums, you fags, see you all in hell.

Jesus good.

GET A PLANE TICKET NOW. I have space for maxium of 2 pure Boer in my apartment. You will live /comfy and will help with anything.

LONG LIVE THE BOER.

>be white south african
>hasnt already left the country 10 years ago

Just a woman. She was afraid I'd get a hold of it (he offered it when I was 10)

Good luck, your mom sounds like a fucking dunce given the high crime rates and shit police

>tfw white south africans ask for asylum and they get denied cause they are white

The whiteys in SA needs to do a trekkie 2.0. But this time get the hella out from South Africa and let it rotten like Zimbabwe(never forget Rhodesia).

My dad is a former rhodie.

WTF kind of gun can you get for $50? Does it shoot Pez?

I hope you understand what's in store for you and your mother if you don't find means to protect yourselves

you gone die white boy!, get some coal and black yourself up, then rape your mother with the niggers.

#WhiteTeam

This.

Isn't Capetown moderately safe in comparison to Pretoria and Johannesburg? Gather up your loved ones and fucking drive towards the cape. All night if you have to.

I read your gun laws, about getting liscenses for each class of weapon. If a westerner came there for 3 months, would they be able to acquire a liscense and gun?

Where the proofs OP?

>be white in SA
>family lived during apartheid. Was one of the best countries in the world.
>family had guns until post apartheid gun laws
>SA didn't go to shit yet so didn't see reason for gun.
>pre 1994 strongest military and wealthiest in Africa
>get attached to country. Love it with all your heart
>slowly SA goes to shit and you're forced to live in a shithole you once loved.
>only gets worse but the love you have for it is still there

There are so many things i love about SA. So many things are great here. And the thought of going si to shit just breaks my heart

Jammer, ek is net 'n suburban rooinek. The anglos have not been notified about this at all! Do you think it's just bullshit or are we fucked?!

They should really avoid that until they absolutely must, this shit didn't stop with Rhodesia and eventually there will be nowhere left to run, but i do understand how shit it is there

Relax, sugartits, it's fake.

It's a 9mm. Illegally gotten through corrupted police officers. You can get an AK for lime 100

Get an akm, atleast 5 mags, full protection for torso with pockets to carry ammo etc. Tons of beef jerky and drinks + smokes 'n remember, eye of the tiger.

This story seems like like SA is a prelude to every western nation.

This dude knows how to party.

Takes a foreigner like 7 days while fir a citizen a license is a year

aww hell here we go again

Illegal strikes happen too

why dont whites from SA apply for political asylum in Sweden?

NO.

EVERYONE FIGHTS, NOBODY LEAVES. Niggers are fucking cowards any large scale confrontation would be over in weeks.

>Unsure what to do or if I should get a gun(can get one for like 50$ because Africa).

are u retarded ?
Get 10 guns !! and grenades ! flamethrowers ! rocketlaunchers !

lay traps all over your yard. with toxic arrows. etc etc etc !¨Electroc cables all over your property . etc etc etc !! connect with other whites ! and then killkilkiilkkillkill all niggers !! clean the whole country of this goddamns animal subhuman scum ! I know that you're only 10 percent, BUT you are white ! You have intelligence, cooperations skills, and loyality empathy for each other . In other words : you are humans ! while your enemies are mere subhumans, retarded, agressive, zombielike animals.

!!!!

The ONLY way those brainless animals will aver stop, is when they are dead !

Sure thing but SA is long lost since that day when the terrorist took over ´94. The only thing that is possible is if the Western Cape breaks loose from SA and formers a sovereign state. But that is just a wet fantasies and if it truly happens SA would fucking invade and the rest of the world will just support SA and try to stop the Western Cape to happen. I would go down there and join because I love SA.

Can I come Sweden?

Are you black? If not than no.

This.

The day the shit hits the fan we must stay and fight. Show them who's "baas".
We've managed to survive on this fucking continent for almost 400 years. It's our home too. We built this country to what it is today.
But we are few.
We need more to fight for us.
Sure there will be some coloured who'd stand with us but we'd need more.

How many of you foreigners would be willing to come fight with us if this shitstorm happens?

Your mom is a dumb liberal user. Call your mothers ex and buy the shotgun. You dont have until you are 23

We aren't "few", there are hundreds of thousands of able bodied, competent, disciplined white men, and thousands upon thousands of white war veterans.

And ALL of them are right wing.

Niggers can't count for shit, they'd get curb stomped really fucking badly.

>if I should get a gun
You deserve to die tomorrow, being SA, and being on Sup Forums. This was the one thing you shouldn't procrastinate over. Good going guy.

I'm in always wanted to fight but fucking hate our military, but i think most normies would side with the niggs sadly

listen m8

where

Only 7 days and I can get a rifle? I wanna start security work there

Capetown especially countryside is predominantly white and coloured. The east is fully black with a few white enclaves.

And all south african anons get a gun and learn to shoot. Niggers are horrible soldiers so a few well placed shots can buy just enough time

Eersterus. Mamelodie. Contacts I know that have contacts there

no

>all these people asking if guns are legal
It's a fucking country ruled by niggers. Police is incompetent as fuck and have too many crime to deal with. They are not gonna give a fuck if some white guy have a gun to protect its home, in fact, they will only recommend you to have a gun and use it to help them with their job.

If shit hit the fan in SA I think a lot of foreigners will support you guys. I'm included.

so like 1.5k for an AK? wonder if we can find the same in the Cape

stay inside user.
Get essentials today and listen to the poice scanners etc and see if you actually get a happening

Most of The guns that the people gave up to the police in 94' went missing.. most are on the streets now and you can easily get one. Many of the police are corrupt as well and even help many criminals with getting guns

We'll all die because there is no competent leadership. There is no plan, no strategy for when they attack. Hell, what are we going to do, kill them all with .22s? We don't have the arms to win. Our only hope is that they kill some whites from Europe or something so that they get involved.

niggers from africa and everything ... lol...

get a fucking gun jesus christ

We'd need someone to translate the nigger tongue.

Hope they behead you

Well, I definitely would not come there to help you. It's not that I wouldn't want to help you, or that I wouldn't want to kill niggers, or that I'm afraid of war or death.

It's that I'm terrified of what would happen if the niggers caught me alive. Fuck that. Fuck that shit. They will torture the fuck out of all of you. They will film it and they will eat you. Leave the country.

>Mad Max meets The Purge
There's only two options for it, kill all the nogs or run away and leave them to kill each other or die of AIDS.
Then you can return and rebuild.

another Soros' project?

They're going to shove your 'spear' up your asshole and push it till it comes out of your mouth

I hope

you better fucking leave tonight m8 hurry up and catch a fucking flight out of there. If this hits big maybe we will step in and stop this i hardly doubt we will though.

Got a plan to hold up with my friends in their farm in cullinan. They got guns. Full blown SA hillbillies. Will have a chance.

Tfw you will see the glorious Dutch navy arrive on the horizon coming to your aid.

Wij vergeten onze broeders niet!

declare yourselves refugees and come to US.

you're whites, so they probably won't let you in, but srsly gtfo africa

My fellow rugby buddies, Don't let blacks taint your female member of your family. Hold your own place, and use any means necessary

Just buy a weapon or make some molotove cocktails.

let it begin

i hope man. i wish i could my /kankerbrüder/ out. wishing you all the best

The Dutch govement ain't gonna do shit and you know it.

help*

remember it will haunt you for the rest of your life this moment, you may survive but you will live with the blood lust with a raging fist. Throw up in arms and live to fight do something more then fight do a revolution. Also the police who are white and swat along with millitary who are white will probably fight along your side. Maybe you should find a bug out place.

Als het gebeuren zal ik altijd dankbaar zijn. Mij pa is een Nederlander, en als morgen niet gebeuren dan verhuis ik volgende jaar naar Alkmaar.

Im going to capetown on new year am i save?

the Dutch govt abandoned us a long time ago

If they actually start a genocide it's the law for the united nations to intervene.

suidlanders, for those who want to be safe.

implying anyone will do anything for white people

>implying the un will do shit
this has been going on for awhile un wont do shit, the un promotes this and gives dirty money for this to happen. Fuck the un and germans.

You're ancestor BTFO niggers, you can too. Have faith.

Hey

You have to be over 18 to post here, edge lord.

Not ready? What have you been doing for the past few years? I thought we were all learning skills and improving ourselves? Don't tell me you are just a LARPer and watch movies and play games and diddle your tiny dick instead of getting ready in the real world? Race war is just around the corner, take your gun and go murk some niggers and jews

Funny how we hear nothing about this on the news. Stay safe Boer brothers.