PROOF OF CONCEPT:

PROOF OF CONCEPT:
A harmless message like this has already caused a massive media shitstorm before:
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc

SCHEME OF OPERATIONS:
Print out posters saying “It’s ok to be white” (Pic-Related) NOTE: USE EITHER OP IMAGE IN PREVIOUS GENERAL, OR PDF IN THE LINK BELOW
TONIGHT post the fliers EVERYWHERE possible. Only universities seems like alt-right money.
Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

GENERAL INFO:
>Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and disguise yourself
>Simplistic design, no excessive use of font or text decoration
>Make sure it says 'Okay', not 'Ok'
>Make sure that posting signs and posters on public property is legal in your area, /wg/ does not endorse breaking the law in any way, shape, or form
>Consider making stickers ( wikihow.com/Make-Stickers ) instead of posters to speed up the process of posting if you're in an area where antifa and other leftist groups are likely to operate
>If using stickers, strongly consider making instead of buying as your anonymity is compromised when purchasing online
>Consider laminating your posters to protect from the elements
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

SUPPLIES:
>Glue Spray?(Vandalism, thoughts? Personally not what I want)
>Ductape due to it's stick-to-all surface nature and easy to rip
>Staple-gun to snap to posts and bulletin boards

If you get into any trouble, DO NOT TALK. Speak to a lawyer. Start posting Halloween night/Nov. 1st morning. Do not go out on the 4th if antifa is chimping out. Stay safe and be smart!

Stay frosty, and good luck!

itsokaytobewhite.com/
itsokaytobewhite.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
archive.is/d1mFc
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7a2bth/nationwide_its_okay_to_be_white_flyer_campaign_is/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7a233y/this_simple_positive_poster_has_been_causing/
archive.is/Kj6xB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>all these watermarking faggots
>all these meme variants
You cunts cannot link this with the huwhite supremist circle of the internet you dumb fucks. It's okay to be white is an unassailable phrase in a vacuum, and this is why they're trying to fucking hard to attach ANYTHING to it. Do NOT fall for this, it's Jewjitsu.

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
WHITE

Do not say a fucking word further, and this chain has no weak links. It will force them to show their hand openly and earnestly, the same way they did during gamergate, and the same way (((they))) do every day on twitter when they tell you to have less children while you import some brown people who hate you so they can have a compliant workforce.

By the way, it is working:
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html

Do not forget rules 1 and 2 lads.

Bumping. God speed anons

HERE'S THE TEMPLATE.

DO NOT CHANGE IT.

Top kek

Or make your own it’s okay to be white to avoid shill water marking tactics.

Goys even if you just hadnwrite one and put it up somewhere with a lot of foot traffic that's good too

It's nearly 3am

I'm thinking of handwriting them and posting them throughout campus.

Should I do it lads?

>liberals melting down and eating each other over the notion that white people aren't inherently evil and inferior
Shit like this is effective

sweet fimmet spinper

archive.is/d1mFc

It takes very little effort, and it shows so much more than your silent majority. Do it, remind them of their place.

Do it faggot

Wheres that font from? Sure ive seen it on adds before. Its very disarming

Maybe one only, that way if they get alarmed it will look silly because you barely posted any vs spam

WHY WE FIGHT

Go for it. Just stick to the plan don’t make it racist. Because if you do I have an Arsen of archives to prove that this movement isn’t racist. archive.is/d1mFc

>oy vey goy, if you don't purposefully fuck over you own children for some sub 80 IQ nigger you are racist
WAR WHEN?

Oh shit my figit spinner pic made it to OP.
SHEEEITT.
DIGITS and I will do the next city...
For kek

Reroll

Same time zone as me. DO IT.

>proof that we need to nuke (((((america))))) to oblivion and leave NO survivors

Hmm. Oh well my legs hurt.

>This account's Tweets are protected.

Of course, when these rich leftists cowards see that outside their judeo-bolshevik validation bubble even normies are horrified by their anti-white rhetoric they will back down.

It's working kek

assuming you're in the midwest by the timezone. so am i. please do it friend. my uni out here is full of sign promoting all gender bathrooms for the sake of "respecting" trans "people". there are posters all over the place saying insane shit like "misgendering a trans person is an act of violence". i take them down every single day and throw them in a dumpster. they put new ones up within a week, and the cycle continues. you can't get in much trouble.

Don't use your normal handwriting.

Should we try and create some sort of mascot?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7a2bth/nationwide_its_okay_to_be_white_flyer_campaign_is/
upboat to try and recruit magapedes

>Falling for it and immediately getting mad that he's not a self-hating white

You've been played like a fiddle, cuck

No. Go to bed

HE FUCKING DID IT.

No. Keep the message exactly as it is.

New plan:
"Be not contrite, for thou are white"
in 40 point Victorian Gothic bold
on a beige card stock

to appeal more to faggots we want to pill and recruit and have beers with

Your goal was to be laughed at and ridiculed?

Nope. We're not even done with Phase I, nigger. Hold off, for now. Also, the whole point of this is to reveal their anti-white nature. So, this is besides the point.

This actually seems fairly effective.

When challenged, those who are against this idea are being compelled to show their racism against white people.

No. You already tried pushing this shit in another thread.

Unironically yes. Has it taken you this long to figure it out?

When shame doesn't hurt, the shamed are free to use your momentum against you. Good luck telling America that it's not okay to be white.

I can never tell if I'm supposed to read these top to bottom or bottom to top.

THIS. The fire is rising.

Don't change, or add or do anything, just stick with the original

Write: "Please dispose of this sign in the appropriate bin" in small print?

Riddle me this: Why should I not put my own handwriting or order stickers? Can I really get in trouble with such a simple message?

Autism

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7a233y/this_simple_positive_poster_has_been_causing/

REMINDER: if you see any vandalised 5 Words posters, PHOTOGRAPH THEM.

Well we need to nuke america because it is the source of feminism, sjws, modern jews and nigger supremacists

>THE PLAN
STFU, you retard.

>Germany
> Can I really get in trouble with such a simple message?

Very cheeky

no
no
NO

Nothing else guys, don't let them subvert this
Simply post

ITS
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

nothing else, no logos, no subtitles, no symbols, no websites, just that simple, powerful phrase

>im in every single thread, being an obvious faggot

I love you brothers, I hope when I wake up the SJWs have gone full spaz over this. Stay safe, stay strong, praise kek, and STICK TO THE PLAN.

>says the libcuck shill

Higher resolution.

They're not laughing at you for being white. They're laughing at you for pretending youre some oppressed victim and acting like hanging some paper is some world-changing revolution. But have fun, enjoy whatever gets you dumb fatfucks to go outside once in awhile.

Maybe we can change things, once this gets off the ground. We need solidarity right now though.

This. Its aimed at showing the racism of sjw types. Stormfags will end up ruining this with all there shite ideas

The very concept of bowing to a plan that serves some greater sense of self beyond the individual is an inherently abhorrent idea to one of "them". They can't comprehend that it might actually bring a person joy to see their larger group's success, even at the expense of themselves.

reminds me of the habbo raids

imagine if next year we got everyone to dress like that and gather in one place....

they'd call the fucking national guard

Bump. This user is correct. (((They))) are attacking your very right to exist while being white and/or male.

when we wake up tomorrow this is gonna be on the national news
and the public will see their anti-white agenda

Stay mad, beta.

Stick to your plans.

#itsokaytobewhite

>defeated
ahahahahaha

archive.is/Kj6xB

K schlomo. I'm telling you honestly and politely, your days are numbered. You already let the cat out of the bag, and "It's okay to be white is racist" is already gaining momentum. This is what chess is like. We didn't make a move you reacted to, we made a move to force your hand. Have fun playing it.

The libcuck is here. The libcuck refuses to accept the double standard. The libcuck is blind, deaf and dumb

Try it.
Get arrested.
Red pill your friends and family.

MY PLAN! MY FONT! REEEEE WATERMARK!
suck my motherfucking dick. I'm here for the lulz and don't give a fuck about retards joining 'our' team. Fuck them.

2 more hours till east coast wakes up oh boy

kek

(((They))) are not a part of /our/ conversation. This is a message to our white brothers and does not concern outsiders.

>the lulz

Go back to Sup Forums you underaged faggot. You're too stupid and obese to be of any use

They'll be too busy with the NY truck of peace

They're assuming a stance of persecution because they are projecting their own emotions on this action. "It's okay to be white" is so vague and meaningless that any sort of bias reflects clearly when you attack it. The correct course of action would have simply to have posted over, removed, and ignored the statement because it doesn't merit any discussion.

"Jewjitsu" is pretty racist, user

Please let this happen. Just close one pool.

Good Job. I remember seeing a Marxist poster at uni and i didn't do anything about it. I regret it every time i think about it. :(

‘Know your enemy so when that day comes you can kill them.’ 2017burbbbathehacker

Since the terrorist was muslim. They will desperately try to find a story that isn't about bad muslims. Thats where our psyop comes in...

FFS the absolute state of roasties.

Put this one up next time

I see you Lithuania. I still have a couple recipes from the old country my grandmother gave me. Tomorrow I think I'll bust some out in celebration of this event.

daily show on comedy central?

she looks really fat

>printing some words on paper
>alpha
Your standards are very low if that's what makes you feel like a man. Your life must be sad.

your EBIC MOVEMENT defeated itself.

>already gaining momentum my Sup Forumsacks pretending to be triggered redditors
Oh no the world is going to change now bc you printed some paper. You're fucking delusional.

There is no double standard. No one cares if youre white. You create your own victim complex.

Nigga pls...

This is not about playing the victim.
Nobody is asking for gibs or reparations.

Is about to awakening the consciousness of the white people to awaken it's "in-group preference". Like any other interes group.

(and to trigger lefsties)

Do we generally know around how many people put up posters?

thats why I think they'll buy into this, media is always looking for an excuse to demonize white people

FUCK YOU WHITE RACIST FAGGOTS

I said jewish judo like 6 threads ago, but I liked jewjitsu better. Fite me, fag, this is why kids are growing up to be nazis, not nonbinary gender defenders. We're funnier than they are.

carry on, little white warrior.

kek shut it down

You're never met nonwhite people I see

How many of these threads are you niggers going to make?
>Fucking bitch betas

> Broken english.
I'm tired. Drunk. Interchanging gramatics for phonetics.
Pls no bully.

That's right. It took people way too long to stop defending against charges of racism and to get on point. The discussion os among white people and does not concern the Jew. They are not a part of the discussion.